[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious how these scars will look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: fug.jpg (221KB, 856x1142px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
221KB, 856x1142px
Was drunk and in heroin withdrawal, tried to kill self. Unfortunately the tip of the knife was chipped off so I couldn't cut like first stabbing it in a bit and then slicing it open. Now I'm curious how this will look in the future. Will they be the really thin faggot scars I've seen on girls in rehab?
>>
Put some dirt in it get it infected
>>
>>38606810
Those will be gnarly unless you get them stiched up

You'll want to get a tattoo over them or something those will be really noticeable
>>
>>38606833
Already stitched up... can u see the pic? doesn't work here, same with many other threads
>>
They will look like faggot self-harm scars, yes. No shit. There's no way to play that off as anything else.
>>
>>38606810
If you ever had any dreams of joining the military then you can kiss them goodbye.
>>
You need to get it stitched ASAP or it will heal into giant gaps of purplish brown skin. I had similar type wounds from a metal soccer cleats digging into my leg and never got stitched, now I have faded bruise like skin where the wounds once were. At least with stitches you get a line.
>>
>>38606810
You are a fucking faggot. Go away you attention seeking faggot.
>>
>>38606870
Yeah... as you can see i tried to cut downwards like one should, but the knife wouldn't penetrate the skin without the tip so i tried to other way. barely bled lol
>>
>>38606810

The lines from stitches will indeed be thin raised lines on the skin.
>>
looks like streudel
>>
>>38606930
alright thanks. so.. are these wounds normal for self harm? or do most people with scars just slice the skin carefully? if i'm first gonna look like a self harm fag i'd rather look like a hardcore one you know lol
>>
>>38606903
>voluntarily joining uncle sam's cuckshed
Wew LAD.
>>
>>38607004
You're a pussy for getting them stitched up
>>
File: IMG_5567.jpg (82KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5567.jpg
82KB, 798x798px
>>38606810
Down the block, homie.
>Across the street where the fuck is your meat?
Down the block you've got a razor sized glock
> Across the street, you pansie ass NEET
Down the block 20 seconds 'till hemophilic shock
>Across the street attention whore shiet
>>
>>38607045
i tried dude, read the thread
>>
>>38607004

I dont know what cutters do, but I imagine they make narrow cuts where the skin can bond. You have literal gaps, so the skin cant bond without stitches. If the slices are narrow enough, like a papercut or cut from a table or bench they usually heal without scar. I think thats why the razor blade is associated with cutters, narrow cuts is the key i believe.
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (31KB, 408x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
31KB, 408x306px
I did the cutting thing in high school, this is how my scars turned out.
>>
Oh fuck fuuuuuuck
I was considering cutting my wrists and you just completely ruled it out for me, thank you man
I do NOT like blood

fuck
sorry about your wrists though
>>
>>38607913
damn nigger. the big one must've been gnarly. will mine be like that? or like the smaller ones? got it stitched about 4 hours i cut it
>>
How the fuck do people do this
I hear it's a nice relief but I've never been able go through with it
>>
>>38608243
i (OP) didn't do it for self harm purposes. or.. well i realized quickly i wasn't able to pierce the skin deeply down the road so i went across instead, which i knew was an unlikely way to die. but i cut it the hardest i could (could probably do harder on an arm that wasn't mine tho), but even then there was barely any blood coming out. like 10-15 small drops on the floor. i didn't find it relieving really.
>>
>>38608136
Yeah the big one was like a gaping wound and it was itchy as fuck. Didn't have any of them stitched, so I honestly really say. If you're concerned about it there are products you can use to reduce the scar appearance..you have to do it early though, or it's pointless.
>>
>>38608243
>How the fuck do people do this
Lots and lots of self-hatred.
>>
>>38608425
alright
it's more than i'm just curious and chatty because of valium. i'll kill myself another way anyway lol
>>
>>38606810

My girlfriend tried it, got through severa layers of fat.

They're look like bitch scars. Hers looks like old sailor cartoon, like railroad tracks. It is intense. You didn't go as deep, so it won't be back at all.

Out of curiosity, if you wanted to die, why didn't you slit your throat?
>>
>>38608505
>why didn't you slit your throat?
good question... but it's very hard to do. i had to be a little drunk and in heroin WD to do that to my arm, i think we're much more instinctively protective of our throat. i'd bet less than 2% of suicides are done that way. i also knew there'd still be a chance of survival even if i did the throat, and i didn't want to slice my adams apple in half
>>
>>38606810
>getting addicted to heroin

hahaha could you be more of a loser??

lol even neets who have never kissed a girl are less of a loser than you
>>
>>38608885
i'm not gonna argue who's more of a loser
i'll just say i'd never trade places with an ugly virgin
>>
>>38606810
What's heroin like anon? Did you feel a lot of the cutting?
>>
>>38609173
heroin is great
cutting hurt but way less than blunt trauma
>>
>>38606810
You retarded faggot. Just do it for real next time.
>>
>>38608602
You wouldn't slice the front (not that I recommend doing it at all) but the side of your neck where your carotid or jugular are located. That would have you dead in half a minute at most, likely instantly unconscious.
>>
>>38610073
well i can't really tell exactly where the jugular is and it would have to be in a swift motion so.. i'll just hang myself i think
>>
File: IMG_20170725_214550.jpg (2MB, 2987x2450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_214550.jpg
2MB, 2987x2450px
>>38606810
Sup op these range from a year to 8 months old at the most. Most were that depth or slightly deeper.
I picked at the scars alot so that probably made em worse
>>
>>38606903
lol why would he give a shit
>>
>cutting wrist
Why. You know people are going to see and know. There are less faggoty ways of hurting yourself
>>
>>38606810
damn, that's intense. straight up exposes the flesh, that's nearly a vertical centimetre of no skin. I'd stitch that shit up asap dude (if you even have enough skin left to be able to).
>>
>>38606810
how do you feel knowing you cant even kill yourself right?
>>
File: 1475785130209.jpg (69KB, 759x507px) Image search: [Google]
1475785130209.jpg
69KB, 759x507px
>>38606810
>He cut across instead of down
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.