[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does sex or video games feel better?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1471165365827.jpg (93KB, 650x629px) Image search: [Google]
1471165365827.jpg
93KB, 650x629px
Does sex or video games feel better?
>>
>>38604865
please repeat that, but can you please use the english language?
>>
A good video game will make you come back again and again. Good sex requires frequent swapping out of women. The difference with games is that the investment with swapping out other games is objectively beneficial, while swapping women is required for good sex.
>>
File: peposnake.png (137KB, 2000x1604px) Image search: [Google]
peposnake.png
137KB, 2000x1604px
Depends on which video game.
>>
>>38604865
Like most videos games now a days,its short and disappointing.
>>38604913
This also.
>>
Nothing feels good. You just have to find something to distract you from the pain
>>
>>38604865
Only when you completely destroy the game, like perfect play.
>>
>>38604865
Sex itself as a purely physical act, for me, doesn't feel all that much better than masturbation. By this point my stroke game is down pat. So sex < video games.

Now, the mental aspect of sex is a different beast. Having a woman beg me to shoot a load of cum on her face? >>>>>>>> any video game.
>>
>>38604865

Vidya can provide a story, great characters, gameplay, really just being swept away from whatever's happening in life to run off to a more welcoming world. Even if it's a brutal world like Dark Souls, it's still somewhere you can have fun and find your calling, your purpose. You're needed. It's the quintessential cliche of getting lost in a tale, since you can interact and decide what happens.

Sex is just eh. Physically, sure, great. It's fantastic to have connection with another human being. But there's little power in it unless you care for the one you're having sex with, imo. That implies a relationship, caring, which is far beyond just sex.

Sex alone is meaningless. Just feels good, like a lot of other meaningless things that pass you by without another thought. A good story, a place to call your own, that can stay with you for a long time.
>>
Idk but I just won an awesome match of PUBG with my bros and that felt pretty good.
>>
File: gDrdkbG.png (1MB, 892x1358px) Image search: [Google]
gDrdkbG.png
1MB, 892x1358px
>>38604865
>Does sex or video games feel better?
With a guy like that? I choose the sex
>>
>>38604865
They're both shit

Origami
>>
>>38604865
This is a good game, so, yes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.