[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat girls, convince me to sleep with you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1472176735777.jpg (41KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1472176735777.jpg
41KB, 600x593px
Fat girls, convince me to sleep with you
>>
>>38604652
Nah. I know my body is weird looking and lumpy. No one wants to sleep with me until my fat ass looses weight.
>>
If you don't want to sleep with us, you shouldn't.
Pushing yourself to settle will only wind up with both you and some tubby bitch both having a terrible time.
I will suggest that you be direct, frank, but polite when rejecting fatties, not just out of empathy but because doing otherwise may harm your social capital.
>>
Why? There's plenty of people that like my body. Find someone you find attractive or convince fat girls to sleep with you. Some of us might be desperate, but girls are still picky, dude. Nice try tho.
>>
>>38604684
I will sleep with you
pls respond
>>
>>38604782
God damn it anon, go for the disgusting "fat and proud" skank >>38604768
instead of a girl who's trying to improve.
>>
File: 1497612991810.jpg (190KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1497612991810.jpg
190KB, 1000x1070px
>>38604652
I will suck your dick and not take off my clothes, and let you borrow money from me and use me. I won't ask to date you, I just want you to pet my head in return.
>>
>>38604846
OP said girls you obnoxious faggot poster.
>>
>>38604823
Hilarious, I'm not "fat and proud", I just have enough dignity to not suck every guys cock. I actually hate my body, but some people enjoy it, so fuck it. I'll lose weight when I give enough shit about the world to care how people see me.
>>
>>38604846
How fat are we talking?

Fattest i've gone is like 5'8" 180lbs.
>>
>>38604823
You can lose a lot of weight by fucking enough, unless you're the type who only does missionary.
>>
>>38604902
I am a fat girl. I haven't had anyone ever want to date me, only want blowjobs from me or to fuck. I feel like at this point it is all I can get. Just want my head pet in return so I can pretend something cares about me.
>>
>>38604956
>only want blowjobs from me or to fuck. I feel like at this point it is all I can get.
I guess it's true what they say
men use love for sex, women use sex for love
>>
you know, all I was looking for was something like "I might be a litle bigger, but I feel just as nice" or something like that.
i didn't even get a defense or counterarguement from anyone
>>
>>38604978
Some do. Most people just have sex or love someone though. Some people want to have sex with the person they love. I already have a guy that loves me, so I'm pretty set on the relationship and sex department.
>>
>>38605049
You said yourself you wouldn't fuck a fat girl, so why should we argue?
>>
>>38605049
Yeah, too bad. It must suck to be you.
>>
>>38605049
It's a bad idea to get convinced into fucking somebody.
>>
>>38605049
I don't feel just as nice. I don't see myself worth anything. It feels like I am a rotting piece of fruit, how can I say I feel just as nice as a fresh orange when I am rotting in the garbage? I know my worth. I am worth nothing.
>>
>>38605100
Jesus, why do you have to be like that?
With your bullshit, everybody gives ME a hard time because they think my being fat means I'm gonna be a mean bitter fat girl.
>>
>>38605135
That's how you feel. It's just your opinion. You can find someone who will see you as the best god damn orange in the world.
>>
>>38605219
I'm not a bitter fat girl. I just have no sympathy for someone that tries to fish for desperate chicks to convince him to fuck them. That's just a dick move.
>>
>>38605331
He's a robot, what's he supposed to do?
Of course he has to resort to subterfuge, but if you're gonna blow your top at everybody who pulls that shit to get trim, you're gonna be pissed off all day every day.
>>
>>38605378
I'm not pissed off, he's just a pathetic guy on the internet trying to get his dick some action. But that doesn't make me want to be nice to him. Besides, I didn't even say anything that bad. Maybe people think you're a bitter fat chick, because you are a bitter fat chick. Just a thought though, I don't know you, but you do seem pretty bitter.
>>
Dear desperate chicks:
post moar tits
>>
Fat girls are the only girls who know what's like being a man who isn't chad

actually I'm sure even they get loads of men wanting to fuck them so probably not
>>
>>38604768
my dick always shrivels up when a whale says "dude"
like those horns from inception warning me that a beast is about to chomp my dick off
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>*ah dont eat me*
>DDDDDDDDE
>>
>>38605510
>Just a thought though, I don't know you, but you do seem pretty bitter.
>It must suck to be you.
and I'm almost sure you're also
> but girls are still picky, dude. Nice try tho.
girl.
These are all stone cold bitch phrases, don't gaslight me here.
Also, in a connotative sense, "bitter" alludes to some kind of previous vested interest that was shattered- fat girls can't be bitter about other fat girls unless they're dykes or something.
>>
>>38605595
Maybe I am and just don't care enough to acknowledge it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.