[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Satan thread tried not too be edgy thanks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Satanic_Cross.jpg (5KB, 200x200px)
Satanic_Cross.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
how does everyone here feel about Satanism? I mean real spiritual/theistic satanism not the glorified atheistic shit.

I have been a self practicing (nobody knows about this yet because my family is Christian) satanist for awhile now and a few not "normal" things have been happening too me.

For one when I first prayed I didn't sell my soul I gave my soul and body as a gift/offering to both Satan (I call him either Melek/Enki/Lord Satan or just The Serpent) and his demons of all ranks, I told them they have permission to enter my body at will if they need it for any reason. After this first prayer I signed a satanic oath and even signed it using my own blood as a signature (basically just a finger print) and right after I felt a warm glow and a sense of protection and calmness.

Ever since I have been praying and meditating and learning the names of every high and some low ranking demons. I have done several things such as use a pendulum for gambling (it worked btw I asked if I was going to win it said yes and I did three times in a row). I have tried to conjure up a succubus for sex I did get a good orgasm after and I also cursed several family members that are Christians I asked for Lord Satan to kill them or at least cause great misery in their lives for worshiping Jehovah. I have also been writing things down in a black book such as moon phases and experiences etc...

ITT: long thread short, I am now a full fledged devil worshiping Satanist all though I do not view him as just a fallen angel but more of a god/deity anyway...am I crazy, actually experiences the other realm or am I just fucked?
>>
Are you 100% that these events are correlated to your activities and you're not just tricking yourself into believing stuff is happening because you worship Satan/summoned a demon?
>>
Why Enki? What has the sumerian god to do with Satan?
>>
You're just a deluded attention whoring faggot. None of that shit is real. Go get a job.
>>
File: 5851.jpg (106KB, 578x750px)
5851.jpg
106KB, 578x750px
>>38604278
Hail enki my man, have you been doing your reverse torah rituals lately?
>>
File: kekbtfosatan.jpg (121KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
kekbtfosatan.jpg
121KB, 740x600px
>>38604278
praise kek fuck satan
>>
I eventually want to leave my body and visit the magic realm and maybe even go into Satan's paradise so I can speak with him in person, I have yet to actually see him but I feel him I feel his energy which feels like hot fire throughout my body (it isn't malicious though but peaceful) I have also noticed that animals/children and even adult people react to me different. Women respond more too me now and no animals have like dogs have barked or attacked me and kids plus animals seem drawn toward me.

Same goes for nature when I feel the wind blowing I feel like I am being touched by something else and the sun feels warmer and brighter.

Probably going to be called crazy by atheists on this board but just wanted to talk about this with someone...
>>
>>38604381
this op seriously
>>
>>38604405
>Probably going to be called crazy by atheists on this board but just wanted to talk about this with someone...
You're not crazy, just a desperate idiot.
>>
>>38604417

typical response from an atheist whatever works for ya my man
>>
Not replying.
Alright then faggot. Guess this is just fake and you wanted some (you)s well. Here you go, hope your imaginary gf doesn't dump you.
>>
>>38604372
Satan is like a nickname for Enki. Supposedly joyofsatan fags worship this guy
>>
>>38604278
Read Crowley. Maxine Dietrich is retarded. She's using her fork of Satanism to spread her husband's political influence (Nazism) it's like all these cuck threads pol is posting but on a spiritual level
>>
>>38604381

you sound bitter hows life treating you find that gf yet?
>>
Doesn't do anything. The dragon, the snakes and all their masters who has been in power for a long time (in Earth years) are all dealt with. It's done. Everything is fine. And if it won't be then it will be enjoyable and good. Let's go forward.
>>
>>38604566

I am self practicing bro don't belong to jos or any other "church" or "organization".

jos is just nazi shit
>>
>>38604405
When I joined the day after I felt awesome. I actually left the house and helped my sister move out of her house. I felt a sort of harmonious feeling. My pet cat showed me more affection too.
>>
>>38604607
Nice. I used to try to astral project, but I always fail, because I keep gulping on spit. The very first time I tried I actually shit myself because I got so relaxed. I'm such a nervous person my body is always tense
>>
>>38604566
>>38604607

also Lavey is shit and both JoS and CoS are shit. I worship on my own.
>>
The problem witj satanism is that anyone can claim tl be satanist. Literaly anyone. So it is actually hard to distinguish an abusive sociopath from an actual satanist,though there is few difference in between them. Truely,if one is a satanist one wouldnt openly brag about it. Only a teenager or attention whore would be so open about it. Spiritual awakening and all that is not something normalfaggots or jaded normalfaggots could or even care to understand.
>>
>>38604572
Seriously this 'i summoned satan' shit is autistic levels of cringe and I have baphomet tattoo'd on my fucking back
>>
>>38604674

i have literally told nobody about this internet doesnt count and no one would guess what my religion/believe is irl.
>>
>>38604707

enjoy reading darwin with your fedora on retard
>>
>>38604278
I like the charitable explanations of satan. that he led humanity to knowledge at his own expense. that he led them to freedom and out of control. I have no reason to believe in a deity, and no reason to believe in that interpretation of religion though.
>>
>>38604674
>>38604707

bitter atheist who hate that people believe in something.
>>
>>38604381

>beliving in something is retarded
>le atheist fedora tipping

hows not having a gf working for you?
>>
>>38604757
/thread

this is true satanism
>>
>>38604772
Oh no i am a satanist also,i just think that it is counter productive to boast about something you barely understand.

>>38604717
Internet counts just as much as anal counts as sex.
>>
>>38604831

not boasting just curious if anyone has also experienced this too
>>
>>38604853
Well I'll tell you I signed my soul to Satan in blood when I was 14 after reading the Joy of Satan website. I didn't really commit though. In fact, I think christians are great. Jesus was a bro.
>>
>>38604853
It is boasting,it a way. Though i do understand your intentions were innocent,you still managed to boast to it on the internet.
>>
Satanism (tm) was started in the Bay area by a snake oil peddling conman named Timothy LeVay in the 70s as a joke and you dumb bored teenagers are falling for it hook line and sinker. More power to Tim-Tam because dumb shits like you deserved to be fleeced.
>>
>>38604950

>lavey = satanism

thats just atheist shit
>>
>>38604278
If what the pope man says about devil worshiping is true then all promises of some sort of paradise or place in Hell or whatever the fuck is a trap and you'll be sent to unending agony
A more reputable source are people who apparently used worshiped the devil and/or demons who say the same things

I dunno if any of that's true from any side but I'd rather not mess with evil entity worship
>>
>>38604853
Anyways,if you have an email i can talk to you through we could have a more direct and meaningful discussion on the matter.
>>
>>38605092
>>38605092

god hates fags praise jesus
>>
>>38605123

i do but i think if you posts email links on this site it's counted as spam
>>
>>38605131
I'm not sure if you're making fun of me but I'm not a Christian, I'm a paranoid agnostic
I'm worried that if deities are real they're tricking us into some sort of torment after death
>>
>>38604278
So are you schizophrenic or in middle school? I'm >>38604278
confused
>>
>>38605204

not making fun jesus loves you and died for your sins, unless you are a faggot because god hates fags.
>>
>>38605147
Well if you have a gmail,just post the name of it and then i will email you back.
>>
>>38605222

only god is real anyone else who says different is going to hell when they die.

praise jesus
>>
>>38605222
Was that (You) meant for me? I'm not in middle school and I don't think I have schizophrenia
please don't call you demons on me please please just leave me alone
>>38605267
Please don't bully
>>
doesn't cost anything to be a nice person
>>
Bro be real fucken careful with that shit i know im probably just gonna get laughed off as some religious fag but this is your eternal soul were talking about im prayin for you bro
>>
>>38605413

praise jesus senpai god hates fags
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.