[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever miss him a little? I mean, I don't. Obviously.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: babygoyblood.gif (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
babygoyblood.gif
105KB, 640x480px
Do you guys ever miss him a little?
I mean, I don't.
Obviously.
>>
Yep, me neither, it's not like his threads made it feel less like you were drinking alone.
>>
It'd really suck if he came back just to antagonize us, wouldn't it.
Then we'd even know he was safe and doing okay, eugh, terrible.
>>
What happened to him?

Baltimore Orioles
>>
>>38604546
Liver gave out. Nigga on dialysis.
>>
>>38604546
He stopped posting here and also on any of the other boards.
>>
>>38604546
mods banned his ass
seen him post on soc once afterwards bitching about it never seen him again after no great loss
now if only they would ban faggot/"fembot" threads this place would be great.
>>
he looks like vsnares
>>
File: dgr5.png (44KB, 202x186px) Image search: [Google]
dgr5.png
44KB, 202x186px
I enjoyed drinking lurking his threads while drunk.
made me feel a bit glad I wasn't the only tripfaggot during the time with an alcohol problem and massive pent up issue's.
>>
File: hard times.gif (270KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
hard times.gif
270KB, 640x401px
>>38605734
>the only tripfaggot during the time with an alcohol problem and massive pent up issue's.
What if you still aren't the only one?
God damn it, It Hurts is ALSO over.
>>
File: untitled.png (72KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
72KB, 274x184px
His drinking threads were top comf. What's his trip? 54m50n or something?
>>
>>38605786
I wouldn't be surprised, a person that is a tripfag is bound to have several issues, ginger.

>God damn it, It Hurts is ALSO over.
I spent an hour crying after binge reading it, I always wanted a friend like Allison.
>>
>>38605734
that's a terrible lie, there were plenty of us
>>
>>38605883
>had a friend like Allie
>she fucking died
>>
File: 1497598413835.png (336KB, 1200x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1497598413835.png
336KB, 1200x1348px
>>38605927
>had a friend like Katie
>never told me his real name, that's how paranoid he was.
>we grew distant
>had no other friends cause I can count all the people I had friendships in one hand.
>>
File: neutronbo.png (90KB, 214x282px) Image search: [Google]
neutronbo.png
90KB, 214x282px
>>38606050
>had a friend like Katie
>ended up boning
>>
File: robotnik foiled again.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
robotnik foiled again.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>38605734
I miss It Hurts!!

It was tied to some minor romantic entanglement I had a few months ago and now that the comic is finished I don't really have a running string to that better part of my major depressive period.

The girl found somebody else when I fell off the face of the earth, and I still feel a bit unsatisfied with the way things ended with It Hurts!! I guess I was expecting something more pithy, or tied too much of my personal narrative to the comic.
>>
>>38606225
I'm just glad it ended instead of dribbling out like Achewood.
That was horseshit.
>>
>>38606286
I don't know. Watching Pasqualo's friends all doubt him in the moment where he desired their trust the most, followed by his journey into space due to a grave misunderstanding of what it meant to "reach the end" all punched hard only for the end of the narrative to still revolve around Aurora.

I think by that point the whole of the plot had transcended her. It can be argued that she was ultimately she was the only person that loved and believed in him for the whole of their life, and that Katie and Ally both failed in that regard, but I still feel left without a satisfying conclusion to what Gobolatula had built up.

I supposed I had expected things to come full circle and for Pasq to finally punch God, but maybe that was just me wanting things to pan out in the spirit of Absurdism.
>>
>>38606388
>Watching Pasqualo's friends all doubt him in the moment where he desired their trust the most
well, he WAS in Hell.
>>
>>38606463
I wasn't saying that was bad; it was his class of hell.

I was disappointed that the narrative had taken the "heavy" turn only to chicken out on it when he crossed the threshold to confront God, saw his mother die in front of him as a last futile jab at fate, and the mood just returned to levity.

I feel like Gobolatula was great at building up "hard" moments but just never delivered on them quite like he did throughout the whole of post-100. Pasqualo's sacrifice seemed cheap in the face of a person who is literally built up as "unbound by Fate", and even Gob's previous comic had set up the notion of Pasqualo as this force that would stand against the heavens.

Aurora being the main focus of an ending to a narrative which had long forgotten her felt like Gob losing focus last minute.
>>
>>38605734
What was this from? I think the main character's name was pasqualo?
>>
>>38607199
Nvm I should learn to read the thread

sage
>>
>>38607207
Unread the thread.
Then go to http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.