[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cops the shittiest people on the fucking planet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17

Why are cops the shittiest people on the fucking planet?
>>
I don't know what are you talking about OP, never had an issue with a single cop
>>
>>38603916
They deal with the general population and have guns.
Make a guess.
>>
Weirdly enough giving guns and an absurd amount of authority to the C and D average students in your high school who couldn't even hack it in the military like all the other dumbasses is a bad idea.
>>
>>38603916
Are you black, or do you believe the television?
>>
They have to deal with niggers and spics all the time. You'd be shitty too.
>>
>>38603916
I never had an issue with a cop. Maybe you are just a douchebag OP
>>
>>38603957
It's immensely harder to become a cop than to join the army.
>>
>>38603916
>Why are cops the shittiest people on the fucking planet?
That's what happens when you only hire people too stupid to find an actually meaningful career
>>
Cops are based.

>be 14
>mom having a bpd episode
>dad at work so there's nowhere for me to go
>she accuses me of assault
>calls the cops
>they show up
>cops look at 5'10, 160lb half-black male and 5'2", 110 lb white female
>they put me in the car, drive me to the station
>one of the cops asks if I know my dad's phone number
>they call him
>cop talks to me about football for the next 30 minutes until dad is able to get there to pick me up
>no official arrest, not a single charge filed

idk why they get such a bad rep, they're good guys trying to do the right thing
>>
>>38603981
that says more about the low standards of the army than it does about cops
>>
>>38603981
How do they both have ads on the side of the freeway for jobs
>>
>>38603982
where does this meme even come from?
>>
>>38603916
They don't actually care about helping people. They get paid based on the number of people they bust. So they're going to find some exception to a poorly written law that they can exploit, so you get in trouble.
>>
>>38603916
>mfw it was a black cop that set up a white liberal gay activist to be raped by 45 niggers in a prison cell after arresting him
>>
>>38604001
Depending on your country, this might not be true. The US Army, for example, is far better educated than the general population.
>>
>>38604016
>where does this meme even come from?
came from reality
>>
Because they're constantly being told how great they are and are very rarely held accountable when they fuck up.

Even Officer Mohammad will probably not be convicted for killing that woman for no reason.
>>
>>38604001
>>38604025
Didn't even mean the (murica) army has low standards.
Cops just have very strict hiring standards.
>>
Working as a cop is literally selling your morals to the elite class. Why would you expect a person like this to be anything short of the scum of the earth? The difference between a hired thug and a cop is that their employer has far more power.
>>
>>38604059
That says more about "Mohammed" than it does about "Officer".
>>
>>38604016
http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
>>
File: rkdasjj421.png (87KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
rkdasjj421.png
87KB, 500x522px
>>38603939
>>38603958
>>38603962

People in these threads that are defending cops are basement dwelling virgins who browse /pol/ and have never dealt with cops IRL.

Cops are pieces of shit, doesn't matter if you're liberal or not, doesn't matter if you automatically like them because Trump said "Law and order," cops are corrupt assholes.

Now gtfo and kys.
>>
>>38604083
Even with all the SJW bullshit, muslims in the US still go to prison when they kill people. On the other hand, cops shoot people with no provocation all the time and get away with it simply by saying "I thought they had a gun." People holding wallets, cellphones, even in one case a teenager holding a wiimote when a cop came to the door have been shot and the cops got away with it.

You may have heard of the FBI sniper who killed the mother holding her baby on the porch of her house.
>>
"All cops are corrupt assholes"
Only a sith deals in absolutes.
>>
Cops are our allies against the roasties
>>
>>38604198
>People in these threads that are defending cops are basement dwelling virgins who browse /pol/ and have never dealt with cops IRL.
>waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I got a misdemeanor for smoking pot in my car
>why cant pot be like legal dude
>cops are the worst XDDD
>>
people who defend cops are the only people in this country who are more pathetic than cops

at least cops have jobs, you people just sit in your rooms romanticizing cops as heroes
>>
>>38603916
Because you got stopped for speeding, resisted, and then they saw that reefer painfully visible on a dashboard and your dad gave you a spanking when you got home.
>>
>>38604232
Listen faggot, I already spent time in prison due to these corrupt assholes, and I'm not going to waste my time telling a retard like you how it is.

I just hope one day you get ticketed for speeding and they search you for being anxious.
>>
>>38604232
Once of these days you'll have to deal with a cop. When that day comes I want you to think about what a naive little child you are.
>>
>>38604024
was he doing him a favor?
>>
I'll take law enforcement officer as my judge over average anon any day.
You fault if you don't select and train your coppers properly, amerifriends.
>>
>>38604359
I can't help the fact that the majority of people in this country are bumbling retards who support these shit-for-brains.
>>
Cops here are literally niggers with badges and guns. They run drugs and human trafficking, they have deals with thiefs/muggers, they kidnap people, etc.
>>
>>38604274
it just didn't seem right to me... why would a guy who got pulled over for speeding act nervous?
probable cause

I watch a lot of true crime stuff and it always bugs me when they credit their hunches for motivating them to investigate people with obvious motive.
>H-he just wasn't acting like someone who wasn't embezzling would act in that circumstance, it didn't sit right.
>>
>>38604274
>I just hope one day you get ticketed for speeding and they search you for being anxious.
There's an easy solution to this. Don't speed. Following the rules isn't hard, faggot.
And they can search me all they want, they're not going to find anything, because I don't carry anything illegal on me.
>>
i never had issues with cops ever in my life.
>>
I've really got a lot of respect for cops. For all the claims of them being brutal and racist, my dad (black guy), myself, my siblings...we've never been treated with anything but respect from cops. The only bad thing I've ever heard about a cop is that my sister worked as a waitress last summer and a drunk cop said "hey baby, what time are you off?" even though she was 17 and he was 50.
>>
Cops are society's biggest Chads and any robot defending them is a retard and a traitor.
>>
>>38604435
>this nigger

You act like it matters whether you're obeying the law or not, you are on their radar dipshit, and they will find something.

>>38604416
>be you
>autist
>have anxiety
>cop pulls you over for speeding
>hands you ticket, sees you are anxious
>please step out the car
>arrests you and brings you to station, they search you and your car
>"P-p-p-probable cause!"
>>
>>38604460
>people that enforce the law are bad
top kek
>>
>>38604479
yes I mean I don't know why you would greentext that since it was implicit in two posts already but hey you did it, pal
>>
>>38604492
>implying that enforcing traffic violations entitles them to society's undying and unwavering support

all those high school dropouts with guns sure make me feel safe
>>
>>38604479
>You act like it matters whether you're obeying the law or not
Actually it does. They're not going to bother me if I'm minding my own business and not being weird. If the cops are just coming up to you for no reason, you're probably some disgusting, unwashed transient looking freak, and if so you should get your shit together, OR you're black, in which case, tough shit.
>>
File: tenor.gif (521KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
521KB, 450x320px
Posted this on /lit/ a few days ago.

My Mother's Ex-Husband (my Step-Dad) and my Mother were going to court due after discovering from both my sisters that he sexually abused them as children. It wasn't until my older sister went to therapy that she even remembered any of it (they mentally blocked it), meanwhile my younger sister was still a child and being abused, they were able to collect semen samples from her vag and match it with Step-Dad's DNA.

We all went to court in his county, where the abuse happened at the time, we couldn't go to court outside of it because the events didn't happen in that court.

We get to court, our attorny showed up late to the proceedings, and the judge used that as a basis TO DISMISS OUR FUCKING CASE right then and there, without looking over any of the evidence.

I had a little bit of a breakdown and told him I was going to take him to court on counts of corruption, bad mistake.

Half a week later a cop pulls me over for speeding (literally only 5 mph over on a county road) and plants crack in my car, goes on to say he found me with it.

Go to court with that same sniffling smiling ratty piece of shit judge, he sentences me to five years in prison for possession of 5g of crack.

I urged my Mom to take this all to state court, but we had no fucking money, we were broke, I was just sent to jail on false charges, and my sisters were loons.

So I started reading the Bible, and here I am.
>>
>>38604519
>being this retarded

Actually brother, it doesn't. Maybe one day you'll venture outside your basement dwelling and take off those rose tinted glasses.
>>
They're often chads that want to keep riding the high of bullying and asserting power, that they got from high school. Becoming a cop allows them to get paid for it, allows them a wider range of victims, and also gives a great deal of protection as it is sanctioned by the state. They are essentially a state sanctioned gang. Yeah, there's a decent number of alright and even good cops, but it's so easy for them to be fuckers without repercussions. They've even got their own version of the mafia's Omerta, called the "blue wall of silence". The good cops that speak out about injustices within their department are subject to constructive dismissal, or worse. Cops in general also have a much higher rate of domestic violence (about 4x) compared to the general populace, too
>>
>>38604517
>implying that's all they do
>>
First worlders don't know how bad cops are.
USA doesn't count as first world.
>>
>>38603939
Same. Except one that was a prick during a traffic stop.
>>
>>38603957
Actually there's a reasonably amount of fairly intelligence people that become cops.

The thing is, they usually end up going up through the hierarchy and away from the front lines withing a short period of time.

This leaves some new smart cops, new stupid and almost all the older ones on the front line as really stupid and jaded.
>>
File: 1355948604911.jpg (13KB, 281x266px) Image search: [Google]
1355948604911.jpg
13KB, 281x266px
>allowing yourself to be cucked by some chad with a badge

Sad.
>>
>>38604545
You sound like the type of person that accosts people in grocery store parking lots for spare change that they're 'totally not going to spend on drugs'.
Have you ever considered this might be the reason the cops have such an interest in you? If you try being civilized, I assure you they won't bother you.
>>
>>38603916
Kill the pigs
>>
>>38603916
It depends on country. I've lived in USA, Mexico, and Australia.

Australian cops by far the best.
Mexican cops obv the worst.
American cops getting more like mexican cops every year.

I tell you it for a fact. The current american cop is what the mexican cops were in 1992.
Give them ten more years and they'll be doing anything they possibly can to fine/ticket you. The current existence of USA police is actually a glorified "tax collector" and they spend very little time actually on the beat. This is exactly how a police force ends up corrupt as shit. Its not the beatings, its not the possible racism, and its not the military grade arms. Its this part right here, turning them into "for profit" to exist or demanding they ticket more to "fund" the government beyond just themselves.

Mark my words. You're gonna see cops start acting like the secret police from V for vendetta within a decade.
>>
>>38604620
>cop shows up to your house
>its another nigger cop
>"ayo boi we heard u wuz having weed here, we need to come in and have a look around,"
>no this is my property and you need a warrant
>cops naturally threaten first and then leave
>come back with a warrant and a squad of SWATs
>shatter your glass door
>pin you on the ground with a rifle aimed to your head
>STOP RESISTING

Hows that probable cause for ya?
>>
Police Activity is pretty comfy to watch desu. Most of the cops I've met were robots to some extent, especially the former milfag ones.
>>
>>38604520
That's messed up hombre. How do you keep going knowing there is no justice?
>>
>>38604676
Thank you for reminding me to file my taxes anon.
>>
>>38604704
Literally never happens unless the personal already has a violent record. They'll get a warrant and a few extra cops will show up but not the fucking swat team.
>>
https://youtu.be/0IGGMNm-bTI
WHY CANT THEY JUST LET US DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38604791
>"i-its not that bad, they don't ACTUALLY use the SWAT team, just a few, four or five cops!"

Literally a police state.
>>
>>38604710
PA is a fucking great channel, some of you fags need to look at what they have to deal with.
>>
>>38604456
get the fuck off this board normalfag
>>
>>38604844
It's either let the 1-2 initial cops take a look around or wait for a warrant and 5+ to forcibly search. Move to a state with legal weed to avoid it entirely.
>>
>get arrested and interrogated for a crime
>lol the police post it on the internet for no reason
>sperg getting bullied in jail by the state is now making them youtube dollars

this modern world is a strange one
>>
>>38604896
That's beautiful man, either you give into their demands or you are forced to let them destroy your house.

God bless America.
>>
>>38604676
>tfw cops can take all your belongings, even your house, if they "suspect" it's used or obtained through crime
>tfw they can keep it even if you aren't charged with a crime

Only one state recently passed a law disallowing this, but civil forfeiture on its own means that cops shouldn't be blindly trusted, even by the most law abiding citizens. The fucked up part, is the stuff they seize goes to their department for keeps. Gee, there's surely no conflict of interest there, huh?
>>
>>38604973
it's used for**

forget letters for a word whoops
>>
>>38603916
Because they have to deal with niggers and arrogant white stoners who constantly rant about "you can't do this to me! I'm an AMERICAN! I have rights!" ect.

They literally are paid to deal with the absolute scum of the Earth. If you ever had a job working in customer service, imagine only the worst people you had to deal with constantly trying to lie to you and/or kill you on an HOURLY basis.

They deal with the shitheads and niggers and general cunts of society so the rest of us don't have to.
>>
>>38604710
you don't know what robot means.
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38604232
>>waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I got a misdemeanor for smoking pot in my car
>>why cant pot be like legal dude

>thinking people should have a criminal record for smoking something to have a good time
>respecting the law even though it's wrong
>>
>>38604991
>live in the midwest, all white, no gun violence ever
>cop pulls out gun on kid playing airsoft with his dad
>nearly shoots him

WEEEEW

btw, I tried to pull up the article where this happened, it doesn't fucking exist, but it did happen, no media police bias whatsoever there huh?
>>
File: legalist.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
legalist.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>38604232
legalists, everyone
>>
>>38605063
>nearly shoots him
>doesn't
>I tried to pull up the article where this happened
>it doesn't fucking exist

Go outside. Get some pigmentation. You've been in your cave too long, son. Mommy will be proud of you for having the confidence to leave your room finally.
>>
>>38605063
In any scenario where guns are present it's always better to draw and be prepared to fire than to wait for something to happen. At a glance from a distance it's almost impossible to tell if a gun is airshit or not, unless it has an obnoxiously large orange tip. A similar scenario was when a 13~ year old niglet cut the tip off an airsoft gun, pointed it at a cop and got shot to death. You NEVER wait until you start getting shot at.
>>
>>38603916
Most cops won't mess with you if you don't mess with them,just be polite and they will more then likely leave you alone.

But sometimes they will always be a dick for the sake of being a dick.Beware the fat bloated cop with a southern accent who is always wearing his sunglasses(even at night) and the dreaded lady cop will always be a cunt,especially if they're black,most black male cops are nice and Hispanic can go either way.

Not being a druggie drama loving loud trashy piece of normie shit will decrease your chances of having to deal with them.
>>
File: 1497217280610.jpg (5KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1497217280610.jpg
5KB, 250x201px
This whole thread:

>hurr anarchy would be totally badass, dude
>it's the best most moral most sensible way to live
>no law no police just non-aggression
>it'll be great I'm telling you
>I've been studying the doctrine of anarchy for years now
>now that I'm seventeen I'm confident I've found the perfect solution to societal structuring!
>>
theyre short and wanted a cozy government job
>>
Post rare Elliots meme edits and real photos are good
>>
>>38603916
Cops can overreact, after all they are only human.
If you overreact you get shot or arrested.

The people expect less from are the people we trust with more, we should be doing the opposite and expecting more of the people we are privileging to be an authority.
>>
https://youtu.be/yHK41COLq6Y
COPS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS
THEY KILL ROBOTS FOR A LIVING
REEEEEEEEOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEOEOEOEOEEEEEEEEEOOOOO
>>
>>38605428
>they kill violent niggers for a living

fix'd, and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>38605428
>robots want to die
>complain when people kill them
>>
File: 1496508130919.jpg (266KB, 448x554px) Image search: [Google]
1496508130919.jpg
266KB, 448x554px
Only potsmoking scumbags hate cops. I've dealt with plenty police and they were all friendly. I've gotten pulled over multiple times and talked my way out of tickets just by being cooperative.
The only people I knew who actively despised cops were drug addicts, communists, and former convicts. I know the argument "just don't be a criminal lmao" is overly simple but that's just it, just stop doing illegal shit and don't look like you live in a ghetto or hippie arthouse and cops treat you fairly. I would hate hippies and niggers alot more if I had to deal with them as regularly as cops do.
>>
>>38605932
I've always loved how commies hate cops despite the fact they'd be 1000x worse under communism.
>>
File: 1500927247196.jpg (280KB, 1080x1869px) Image search: [Google]
1500927247196.jpg
280KB, 1080x1869px
Talking to the police in general is a bad idea even if you've done nothing wrong. I don't ever break the law and I'd still never voluntarily talk to cops outside of something like a traffic stop. Why? Because they're meatheaded authoritarian shits and their literal job is to put you in prison (more specifically, to close cases.) They DO NOT CARE if you actually committed a crime or not - only if they can pin it on you.
>>
>>38603916
You know how we think about normies on a regular basis? Cops have to put up with that shit every day, all day, but on a personal level. They get to see just how hopeless humanity really is, of course they're going to be jaded as fuck
>>
>>38606069
>cops
>some of them are mean and just want to close cases
>no cops
>absolute chaos and lawlessness
The pros outweigh the cons
>>
>>38606204
Where in my post did I advocate for the removal of all cops?
>>
>>38606217
It's LITERALLY impossible to have that stance and not also want cops gone
>>
Cops are usually shithawks who exist to find crimes so they can get paid and not do anything good, but their real function is as a deterrent so the average fag doesn't do whatever he wants.
I don't like cops, I don't trust cops, and I avoid cops, but without them we'd all end up with every neighborhood having their own watch of hardcore thugs who won't even try to hide how shitty they are, and other neighborhoods with some fucking self appointed king. It would be Detroit everywhere.
Also there's the saying that if you follow someone for long enough you'll catch them doing something wrong. You can get busted for shit you haven't even hard of, that's the fucking worst. At least if you get busted for smoking pot it's like "ok m8 u got me" but then they bust out some shit like "THIS PAINT WAS OUTLAWED SINCE 2005 YOU'RE COMING WITH US."
Just avoid them. They need to be there, but if you're lucky/careful, you can avoid them.
Some of the time but not always, gl fgts
>>
>>38606262
Why wouId you think so?
>>
>>38606262
you could just wants cops to act dutifully
>>
>>38606281
If you really felt that way about cops, why wouldn't you want them all removed?
>>
>>38606281
t. Ghetto subhuman
Every country expects you too familarize yourself with it's laws and if you thinks that's too hard then you must have some extra chromosomes
>>
>>38606308
How Iow is your IQ?
>>
>>38606365
>Boy I sure hate cops, they're all evil
>but I want them to stay
Notice how retarded that sounds?
>>
>>38606402
hey, man, at which grade did you stop attending school?
>>
>>38606460
Not an argument. Orgg
>>
>>38606500
>Not an argument
Do you believe you had one yourself?
>>
>>38606500
I wasn't arguing I just was wondering how poorly educated you are.
>>
>>38603916
>>38603982
>>38604020
>>38604235
Tyrone.

It's time to give it back. You can't keep playing the blame game..
>>
>>38603916
>>38604059
>>38604198
>>38604274
>>38604658
>>38605037
Want to know how I know you're a no good nigger?
>>
>>38604198
>People in these threads that are defending cops are basement dwelling virgins who browse /pol/ and have never dealt with cops IRL.
I deal with cops on a regular basis for work and most of them are pretty upstanding people. I've never met a 'fug da bolice' type, on the other hand that wasn't a complete shitbag and/or a nigger in every sense of the word.
>>
>>38606522
Why is it so hard to understand that if you hate cops, logically you don't want them around. It's such a simple concept
>>
>>38606736
When you work with them it's entirely different shitdick.
>>
Cops make my skin crawl, the way they view the whole world in penal codes, and how Chaddy and drone-like they can be. But some are okay. A sheriff let me off with a warning for going 40 over the speed limit, he didn't even care. But one time i got a ticket for not making a complete stop at a stop sign where nobody else was at (it was a woman cop).

I recently got a dui from a state trooper and i felt like burning his house down. I was literally in my car only 5 minutes when i started to feel the alcohol was too much for me to drive, so i slowed down to look for a parking lot to sit it out for awhile. I told the cop i realized this and was trying to park so i could sober up, but he took me to jail.
>>
One time a cop pulled me over for doing 90 in a 45. He let me off with a warning but I still hate cops and wish they'd all fuckin die. I know this one fag who has a cop for an uncle, he always talks to my other friend who wants to be a cop too. I feel like I have nobody now because they always talk to each other about police shit instead of tearing shit up and having fun anymore.
>>
>>38606967
Why do we let woman have jobs, let alone ones with authority?
>>
>>38607167
They grew up. You need to as well.
>>
>>38607429
Fuck you faggot. Don't ever talk to me like that again. There's no point to life if you aren't causing havoc and making the pig's lives as hard as possible. Wanna search? Fuck you bitch, get a warrant. Wanna threaten me? Fuck you faggot, you're getting shot in self defense. The country would be a lot better if they didn't exist. We didn't have these pigs running around in 1776 and we sure as hell don't need them now.
>>
power corrupts
>>
>>38607215
because they are people
>>
>>38604020
>They get paid based on the number of people they bust.

We literally don't...
>>
>>38604959
>"either you obey the law or let the police search your house"

how can one person be this retarded?
>>
>>38607516
Yes you do, fucksickle. The more dudes you book and tickets you write the more taxpayer money you get. Ugh, leave it to a fucking pig to not even be able to into basic math.
>>
Cops in Slovenia are cool. Dunno about American cops.
>>
>>38607525
Obeying the law doesn't matter faggot, suspicion is cause enough, and police being suspicious doesn't mean you've broken the law.
>>
It's mostly an American thing because of how fucked the culture can be there sometimes. Gang-violence, corruption in certain police groups, lack of proper training and the general attitude of "fuck the state and fuck the police" and you got yourself one hell of a shit cock-tail right there. I'm not really blaming any side in particular but there has been a lot of shit from the past and present that has created the situation we're in today. And unfortunately I don't even know how we could fix it. It'll take a serious amount of time and effort just to unfuck everything and restore the public's faith back in law enforcement again.
>>
>>38606262
>doesn't want to talk to cops in his own personal life, doesn't commit any crimes
>"LITERALLY impossible to have that stance and not also want cops gone"
You should cut off your own testicles to remove yourself from the gene pool, although that's ridiculous because it assumes you're compelling enough of a person to even have children in the first place.
>>
>>38607540
Most people I put in jail are degenerate shitheads like yourself who don't pay a fucking dime and get let out anyway because jail is too crowded. Almost no police officer I know writes traffic tickets outside of exceptional circumstances.

Police officers get paid from tax revenue mostly. Leave it to a fucking loser to just talk out his ass and repeat brainless liberal talking points,
>>
In 33 years I've had one interaction with a cop. I was speeding, he gave me a ticket and I paid it.

What the hell are you guys doing sheesh just obey the law
>>
>>38607516

Right, they don't. They're given a compensation paid for by what people in their state thinks they're worth, that is coupled with political lag.

So, how much is a cop worth? Well it depends. If a cop rescued you from a life-saving event, you'd say they're worth a lot. Me? Well...

- House got broken into, cops said "it's really hard to catch these kind of people. *shrug*"

- Tried to frame me for a DUI, got a 0.0 on the breathalyzer test. Almost missed my flight. Pulled me over because I had a tassel on mirror for obstruction of view.

Shakedowns can make you a lot of money with very little risk to your life. If your local municipality starts publicly saying things like "we need to figure how to pay for <transportation infrastructure> rest assured they're planning to prioritize speeding tickets over rape and murder. Cops are not the brightest bulbs in the world of law. The brightest bulbs at least make it through law school. Cops are your grunts. Lawyers give obfuscated answers to the tough questions. Surprisingly, it turns out that's really hard to do, and they get paid a lot for it. Cops on the other hand just obey what they're told, and their pay grade reflects what people think of them.
>>
Some are fucking hardos who want to swing their dicks when they are bored. And some are genuinely good people who are just doing their job. I just make sure to avoid them when I am drinking
>>
>>38603916

In America they can be shit yes, but in Britain they're usually friendly unless you fight back.

t. watched someone talk his way out of a speeding ticket before
>>
>>38607701
Ya right whatever you say officer. Pls shoot my dog while you're at it. Wow u so big much scary very intimidate. lel fikn du swine
>>
File: police pepe.jpg (96KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
police pepe.jpg
96KB, 409x409px
>>38607775
>- House got broken into, cops said "it's really hard to catch these kind of people. *shrug*"

What should they have done anon? Life is not a crime show. If there's no evidence then the chance of clearing a case like that are near zero.

>- Tried to frame me for a DUI, got a 0.0 on the breathalyzer test. Almost missed my flight. Pulled me over because I had a tassel on mirror for obstruction of view.

So basically nothing happened and the traffic stop ended with no criminal or civil penalties to you, like the vast majority of traffic stops. Please be more of a whiny bitch.

>rest assured they're planning to prioritize speeding tickets over rape and murder.

Why should I believe that? Because an anon on the internet with a chip on his shoulder says so?

>their pay grade reflects what people think of them.

You've contradicted yourself. Which is it, police officers are paid less because they are not intelligent or because people don't like them?

Also I am chuckling at the implication that people like lawyers more than cops.
>>
>>38607487
Yeah word man fuckin radical my dude. You're not 14 anymore faggot.
>>
>>38604231
>Minneapolis
>Shot by a Somolian cop
Why do they have to flood this state with the actual dumbest and poorest (including in the us, they never get jobs and actually have the lowest non-native american average salary) people on the planet
>>
>>38607915
this cop is a chuckle fuck, but damn did he just tool your asshole mate
>>
>>38607915

Lawyers are worth more because each of makes a bigger impact for society.
>>
>>38607978
didnt really tool his asshole considering hes a samefag as you.
>>
>>38608126
even if I were it wouldn't lessen how torn out that boy's pooper is

I would ironically accuse you of being the guy who got eviscerated, but acting like a disinterested third party would be far too clever for the mongoloid to pull
>>
>>38608176
>cop
check
>massive ego
check
>superiority complex
check

It's all there, gotta love police officers.

Who ya planning on bustin tonight?
>>
>>38608233
calling someone who is outwardly retarded on their mental deficits does not express any ego. I'm sorry the post about your indignation ended up with you getting your teeth kicked in, but it's time to wrap your butthole in gauze and slink out of here, my man. please, for your sake
>>
>>38608233
busting? Please. This isn't law and order. It's easier for a cop to just issue you a deferred payment and let someone else take care of any problems that may arise from their ignorance.
>>
>get pulled over for taillight being out
>no big deal, hand over DL like im supposed to
>get asked to step out of my car, cops say they smell weed
>all the stress from the past week flows out of me and threaten suicide because i feel like my life is shit and this was the final straw
>end up getting into back of police car
>mom comes by to see whats. Happening
>starts crying
>end up going to mental hospital
>come to find out later they tried racially profiling me, but backpedelled when my mom showed up and said they didn't smell any weed after all.
>have slightly less trust of cops now.
>>
>>38603916

They aren't. The shambling piles of offal in boots that are the military are the world's shittiest "people".

Probably has to do with uniforms and weak minds.
>>
>>38608465
What makes you say that? I've really only noticed it with marines.
>>
>>38603916
OPs a nigger. I guarantee it. Cops here are fine.
>>
>>38603916
because they can be

blockss
>>
File: can't corner the dorner.jpg (470KB, 682x998px) Image search: [Google]
can't corner the dorner.jpg
470KB, 682x998px
>defending cops
i bet you gays think the mods are on your side too
>>
File: dindo_nuffin6.webm (981KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
dindo_nuffin6.webm
981KB, 853x480px
Without the police, who will contain the negro beast? It will be somalia times 1000.
>>
File: Kebab.gif (676KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kebab.gif
676KB, 160x240px
>>38609426
Without the police, who will protect the negros from me?
>>
File: cops.png (158KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
cops.png
158KB, 680x798px
>>38603916
looks like someone's feelings got hurt by a firm scolding
>>
Cops are good
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.