[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship with them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship with them now? How do you think they contributed to the person you are today?

My sister was a complete bitch and we barely even talk anymore, and when we do it is completely forced. She never gave me any support and was completely self centered. I wish I had an older/younger brother I could actually bond with. Or be an only child.
>>
>>38603843
My relationship with my siblings is pretty good. I'm sorry yours isn't.
>>
>>38604251
will you normalfags ever leave...?
>>
>>38603843
I have a half sister I know and a half sister I don't know on my moms side and two half sisters and a half brother on my biological fathers side.

I have nothing to say about the ones I don't know because well I don't know them. I just know they exist.

The half sister I do know was a spoiled rotten bitch from the moment she was born. Literally crying bloody murder if you look away from her. It only got worse as she aged she would literally throw food on the floor if she didn't like it but because of my step father and his parents she was just coddled more and given what she wanted. Now she is a fat whore no one wants and because she refuses to work she mooches off my half dead mother who is literally working herself to death to take care of her. She wont even listen to me when I tell her she needs to do something about my sister but will call me up crying because its to much for her since my stepfather abandoned my half sister and her. My mother knows how fucked up it is but her "principles" wont let her kick my half sister out because "You know she wouldn't last a day out there! I HAVE to take care of her!" Then three weeks later shes in the hospital again going septic because she let a wound on her foot get to bad because she cant afford to miss work so she can take care of my ungrateful whore of a half sister. I mean it to. Last time my mother was in the hospital my half sister screamed at her for an hour because "How are we gonna pay rent! or buy food! You need to work!"
>>
Me and my sister were really close, then one day she decided she didn't like me anymore and moved out. havent seen her since
>>
File: 1497540388204.gif (91KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1497540388204.gif
91KB, 500x379px
>>38603843
We're a household of mostly silent autists who stay on their devices all day. Things are good I guess. Can't complain, I don't know any other way so it's probably fine.
>>
>>38603843
Why is that man giving water with a spoon to a naked Asuka?

I have two older sisters, I don't have a good relationship with them, they make me uncomfortable and sometimes scared. My distance between them makes them mad
>>
>>38603843
I have a great relationship with my little sister, shes 3 years younger than me and she even openly states that i was responsible for almost her entire personality, shes funny and supportive. The weird thing is that i have an incest fetish but i never would dare touch her in a lewd way, abd if she did that to me i would probably use that to fuel my suicidal urges.
>>
>>38605003
I get the feeling that older sister are typically bitches but younger sisters with an older brother turn out fine
>>
I have two younger sisters...
I have done nothing for thr middle sister and she was my bully for alot of my elementary school and middle school life.
When my mother was beating her my mother manipulated me into thinking she was the reason for all of my problems in life.
I wish i could help her but she is doing much better than me (I guess...)
I love her and miss her dearly but everyone in my family hates me because of my mental problems...
I just hope she knows that I love her and wish her the very best and that she is much better off than I.
>>
>>38605156
>I just hope she knows that I love her and wish her the very best
Isn't there some way you can tell her?
>>
>>38605156
then tell her that you do, who knows what might happen
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 800x649px
My older brother was the only person I was able to share my autism hobbies with, so he wasn't that bad.
>>
>>38605184
I dont have her numbet or her fb because I dont use fb...
It wouldent work anyway because she hates me for my mental bs.
>>
>>38605122
>I get the feeling that older sister are typically bitches but younger sisters with an older brother turn out fine

More or less true in my case with my older sister. She's seven years older than me and either ignored or bullied me for the majority of my childhood. Or complained to our mother about me being annoying/noisy/nosey etc. We did not get on to amicable terms until we were both adults and living in different places. In my late 20's, her mid 30's, there was a role reversal when she wound up in financial trouble and I was the one giving advice and attempting to help her through it.

Also have two older brothers. One fell for tranny meme at 40 of all things, relationship with him was fine until the madness. Other brother is a norman with wife and kids, we get along alright but the 13 years age difference between us has always made for a distant almost nephew/uncle type of relationship.
>>
>>38605156
how/why did your younger sister bully you lol...?
>>
>>38605273
If you know her address, write her a letter.
>>
Brother 1: All we do is poke fun at each other and I always manage to piss him off
Brother 2: we talk sometimes
Brother 3: He usually lends me his pc, pretty laidback person overall
Brother 4: he is around 4 years old and I'm convinced he has adhd.
Brother 5: 7 years old. We joke around.
Brother 6: Whenever we talk we're usually arguing
Brother 7: has low functioning autism so ye
Brother 8: doesn't live at home
Sister 1: doesn't live at home
>>
>>38605372
fucking mormons, stop breeding
>>
Younger sister. We grew up with abusive parents and it made it impossible to bond with each other.

TV shows fucking lie. In an abusive household, you do not form an unbreakable pact along the lines of "dad can't hit both of us at the same time, I'll take this one for you little brother!!". The exact opposite happens.

You start putting each other down. Because, well, they get one part right - dad really can't hit both of us at the same time. So if you make the other seem weak, they get hurt and you get saved. The further you shove the other, the longer you get to heal, and maybe, maybe, you'll even get a "you're not as useless as your brother" - the only words of kindness you'll ever receive.

I was down the hole most of the time for my middle and high school years. My sister managed to win most ass-kiss-offs because my mother was the most abusive one and she's, well, female. But then she started going full stoner dropout and getting wasted every night, and eventually I was raised to golden child status by that attrition. I remain that way now, as I have moved out and she remains there to show my mother how much she fucked us up every day.

...We do talk sometimes now.

Mainly about the abuse. We are both in therapy now. We might get on good terms for the first time if we keep at it. That would be... weird.
>>
>>38605296
Always make fun of me being overweight (like all of my cousins and aunts did) said my art was shit and that I was retarded and never was her sister to all of her friends and friends that were my friends.

Attempted to kill me on a number of occations...

Said I was a "freak of nature" in front of everybody and then wanted to be around me and for me to protect her whenever she was alone.

Totally consumed my life whenever I wasent at school.
>>
>>38605585
>Attempted to kill me on a number of occations...
greentext?
>>
File: 1485750970247.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1485750970247.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
Youngest brother with 3 sisters. I'm 27.

Oldest sister is normal for the most part, can be petty with me a lot, but i have a normal bond with her i guess. She's a nurse with a master's and has an alright chad for a husband and 3 kids. I'll play vidya with him occasionally. Shes 38 I think.

Second to oldest was born with autism, but not the fun "ALWAYS UNIQUE" kind youre use to on the internet, she has the intelligence of a rusty typewriter and tries to talk and dress like black people pretty much all time when shes whiter then me. I don't hate her for it, but she's difficult to be around without feeling second hand embarrassment nonstop. She had a kid and the doc says she might have autism too. Got addicted to heroin, worked at strip clubs i'm pretty sure. Stole money from my parents a lot but she'd leave me alone, but it was still stressful hearing them fight all the time. I'd say shes in her mid 30s.

Youngest got addicted to heroin, then meth, then gave birth while suffering from withdrawal potentially being the reason why my nephew has permanent amneia. Growing up, she beat me up, stole money from me, attacked with me an knife, and i think maybe molested me at one point but that parts blurry. She's worked in strip clubs and has had plenty of plastic surgery, she looks pretty gross. Obviously I don't get along with her too well, I just ignore her when i'm dragged to family events, at most give her acknowledgement grunts. Got dragged to her wedding a few weeks (so my mom wouldnt get mad) ago so she could marry some tatted up chad who embezzles money from real estate companies or something. I think shes 32.

With the middle sister, i think she suppressed my need to socialize and bring friends over because i was afraid she'd cause drama while I had friends over.

The youngest messed me up pretty good I think. She got kicked out the house before I moved out 8 years ago and I don't think i've had anyone crush my self-esteem like she has with her words since then.
>>
>>38606059
Shit dude your family's all kinds of fucked. How did the middle one manage to reproduce? Call the oldest one and tell her you love her.
>>
File: 122131.png (198KB, 363x359px) Image search: [Google]
122131.png
198KB, 363x359px
>>38606131
Overall it wasn't as bad as most broken home stories I've heard. It's not until recently I figured my childhood was maybe a little more broken then I thought that was when the 3 of them got into a big screaming match at the wedding. They probably fought amongst themselves more then with me. I get along very well with my parents, and they never fought or were abusive, and theyre still married to this day which makes me feel like a minority these days. The only reason I even go near my sisters is to put up a ruse that we get along as adults.

The middle sister just autistically partied too hard and mixed with the wrong people, it was the youngest one who was a big problem. I don't have a single positive memory with her. She would attack me unprovoked when we were home alone because she was "bored". The only thing she taught me was how to fight, how to hide your shit, and how to teach yourself those first two things as you went along.

I talk to the oldest quite often over facebook, shes probably the only one who understands how badly the youngest messed me up.
>>
have an older brother. we're pretty close. we often argue for the sake of argue. mostly just joke around, sometimes he manage to drag me to one of his parties. sometimes wonder if he wants to bring me with out of pity or because he actually wants me there.
have a little sister too. haven't met anyone stupider. she can't see why she shouldn't smoke, being 15 just isn't a big enough reason.
>>
>>38603843
My brother and I's relationship could be better. We're both literally the same person, the only difference being his autistic obsession with cars and my autistic obsession with guns. We made each other the exact same way. He never pays attention when I talk because he doesn't care and he wonders why I don't listen when he talks about cars.
We get along fine until we talk about our interests. Then we're just two guys that know each other.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.