[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your most childish attribute?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7454.jpg (194KB, 1600x1184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7454.jpg
194KB, 1600x1184px
>i dont like salads, especially the dressing
>dont like tomatoes
>>
File: 1461540730735.jpg (31KB, 538x593px) Image search: [Google]
1461540730735.jpg
31KB, 538x593px
>>38603704
>Speaking to a guy who had a high paying science job
>In conversation I say I'm "something of a scientist myself"
>He asks in what field
>I reply I pissed on an ant hill once IN a field.

The sheer disgust on this mans face, fucking hell. cs
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Still not out of edgy early teen phase at 23
>Still don't eat most vegetables or fruit
>Still no job
>Still eat kids meals like chicken nuggets
>Still mostly only go out with mum
>>
>>38603758
I just woke my parents up laughing at this dumb shit
>>
>>38603899
Thank you. That makes my slightly embarrassing story slightly more tolerable.
>>
File: Gordon-Ramsay-007.jpg (30KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon-Ramsay-007.jpg
30KB, 460x276px
>>38603704
>dont like tomatoes
You'll be hung with the rest of the degenerates.
>>
>>38603758
i dont understand this but im still laughing
>>
>>38603704
I'm not a picky eater, but tomatoes literally taste like poison to me. I like many other fruits and vegetables, so I don't know what it is. Maybe they soak up the pesticides easier than other crops and normalfags are used to eating poison? I've never bothered with organic produce, but I'm tempted to try an organic tomato to see if it's the pesticides I'm tasting. I might be missing out on quite a delicious food.
>>
>>38603704
Nearly everything
I have aspergers and am a real womanchild
>eat the same things everyday
>extremely childish tastebuds (no vegetables, only fruit I eat really is bananas. favorite snack is gold fish crackers. day dream about tater tots.)
>hate brushing my teeth because of how the brush feels
>send letters to my neighbors in animal crossing that say how much I like them and hope they don't leave me
>no job/never been employed
>laugh at fart jokes
>highschool dropout
>stomp my feet when my dad doesn't buy me the game I want
>don't go anywhere alone because am too scared to
>go barely anywhere at all
>start yelling and crying my routine is tampered with
>make barking noises around the house and pretend I'm a dog
>whenever my dad makes something I don't like in the kitchen run in there and yell "WHAT SMELLS LIKE BIG FARTS?"
>watch loads of cartoons and anime
>hate wearing bras
>only wear cotton t shirts because I hate the texture of all other shirts
>talk to my pokemon in the games like they are real pets

Becoming self aware of these things was very painful desu
>>
>>38603857
Nuggets are objectively the best thing from McDonalds. This is a fact, regardless of age.
>>
>>38603704
Salad is a fucking meme anyway.
>>
>>38603704
I get drunk and break stuff.
>>
>>38603704
Tomatoes fucking suck, it's the only food I hated as a kid and didn't grow up to like. I'm fine with sundried and tomato soup and shit but just the look of them and the taste of them raw is vile
>>
>>38603704
I like salad but hate dressing.
>>
>>38604192
Cotton is the best, fuck dri fit
>>
>>38603704
my mind works like im a 6 year old with ADD
I havent been able to focus or think about anything beyond face value for awhile
it even feels like my eyes arent even in focus
>>
>>38603704
I'm 5'2 and male
>>
>>38604192
pls b my autistic gf
>>
>>38604321
Fuck yeah. of course fuck dri fit. I am a fucking idiot, but even I know dri fit is for faggots.
Long live comfy cotton.
>>
>>38603704
>my mother is the only friend I have/who understands my crippling mental illness
>I talk to robots on here to assure myself that I'm not a pleb, but still a faggot that wants to die
>>
>>38603758
That's actually really funny and clever, that guy was being a huge faggot
>>
>>38604298
Hello other me
>drank a shit load of vodka yesterday and woke up to all my windows smashed and holes in my wall
>>
File: you.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>38603758
Here ya go, buddy. You deserved it.

As for myself? I like to be cared for like a mommy cares for her "sunshine", her "only sunshine".

I miss you, mom.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.