[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500941441403.jpg (208KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500941441403.jpg
208KB, 720x960px
Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?
>>
>>38603494
No, that would be dating a she-boon.
>>
how exactly?

dating an asian myself and would like to know
>>
>>38603553
how is that beta?
>>
>>38603494
26 year old KHV here. I'd rather have a romantic partner regardless of race who I could love and enjoy the company of than be alone. Don't really care what race she is as long as we get along and I find her qt.
>>
>>38603494
Is marrying said asian GF the most alpha thing you can do in this scenario?
Because thats what I did.
>>
>>38603587
asian women aren't terrible is why

if you need to lower your standards to date a nig then you're the ultimate beta
>>
File: 1489172003464.jpg (539KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1489172003464.jpg
539KB, 1280x1707px
>>38603494
>dating someone
>beta

You seem to have stumbled into the wrong place, normalfaggot.
>>
>>38603494
>>38603568
>>38603587

You've resigned yourself to settling for a subhuman race just because "muh wyt womyn are all SJWs"

Most Asian women are too and furthermore, they're willing to cuck their own race into nonexistence and produce gross, mentally unstable half-breed children that everyone looks down upon.

If you catch yellow fever, just admit to yourself that you're doing it for the potential boost to your self-esteem.

t. buttmad yellow guy
>>
>>38603494
It depends. A lot of the guys in these relationships are usually beta as fuck, especially the weeb guys. So after marriage they pop out little hapa Elliot Rogers that grow up without a really strong father figure, just an effeminate/weak father figure.

However, I've seen WMAF relationships where the dad was a Chad and his hapa sons grew up into Chads as well due to his influence.

So I guess to answer: it can be.
>>
>>38603553
Orginally came here to post this
>>
>>38603494
>>38603568
>>38603609
It has nothing to do with a "one race is better than the other" thing, but most people generalize and assume that you're with an Asian woman because you either lack the confidence and social skills to date a White woman, or because you have some creepy fetish.
>>
>>38603629
What is terrible and why does it not apply to asian women? All women are terrible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.