[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post images that are true

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1499144070419.png (518KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
1499144070419.png
518KB, 1300x919px
Post images that are true
>>
File: (You).jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
10KB, 242x208px
>>38602207
If you say so OP, also you must have never seen a fat christian
>>
>>38602207
>Post images that are true
>Fails at the first image
>>
>>38602207
if this is true then how come half of America, a majority Christian nation, is obese?
>>
This is a true image
>>
>>38602396
They're LARPing
>>
>>38602285
>>38602329
t. atheist

I never understood you guys anyway, like why wouldn't you want to believe that there's a higher force looking out for you? It's like Santa Claus, why would you want to believe that your parents just buy the gifts instead of a magical man making them and bringing them to you as a reward for being good?
>>
>>38602207
When I used to go to the Church it was always full of thd Chaddiest of Chads and the Stacciest Stacys. The only atheist I knew, which was female, had acne and was a weird goth girl. That was back in HS. She was the stereotypical atheist that would butt-in conversations to debate Christians.

Most people I know don't care about religion.
>>
>>38602285
>>38602396
>wow I figured out that stories that are definitely not meant to be metaphorical and that introduce complex principles and concepts on which the entirety of western society is founded upon cannot take place in reality because of science, that means that the entirety of these stories are nothing more than dumb superstition that sheeple follow and use as an opiate, just like the great Karl Marx said. Wow I am so smart *tips*
>>
>>38602446
That is so retarded you sound like a falseflagging fedora
>>
>>38602561
>the word of God is not meant to be taken literally

nice meme
>>
>>38602446
I prefer harsh truths to convoluted and petty lies. Plus, no arbitrary rules; everything makes sense and I can be smart enough to come to my own conclusions about morality rather than have someone spoonfeed them to me based on how the 1% of primitive civilisations in a desert thought.
>>
File: 02806502.jpg (15KB, 231x244px)
02806502.jpg
15KB, 231x244px
>>38602642
>I prefer harsh truths to convoluted and petty lies. PIus, no arbitrary rules; everything makes sense and I can be smart enough to come to my own conclusions about morality rather than have someone spoonfeed them to me based on how the 1% of primitive civilisations in a desert thought.
>>
>>38602446
That higher force is a violent dick, and why would I want to place unnecessary restrictions on my life when time is so limited?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.