[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans are not supposed to eat meat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 40

File: 1500942114721.jpg (76KB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500942114721.jpg
76KB, 280x202px
>To start with, humans get easily sick if they eat raw meat, a sign that neither their stomach nor their immune system are designed for meat. Real carnivores have stronger stomachs that also "eat" the parasites, bacteria and worms of rotting meat.
>Humans cannot digest meat well: mostly they have to cook it. Carnivores don't cook. Humans began eating meat on a large scale after the invention of cooking.
>Humans are the only primates that eat meat (any animal can eat meat in small quantities, but no primate eats meat on a regular basis).
>Humans who eat a lot of meat get heart disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and all sorts of degenerative diseases. Carnivore animals who eat a lot of meat live healthy lives.
>When they don't abuse of meat, humans live very long lives by the standards of the animal kingdom.
>Humans need to sleep about the same amount of time as other herbivores, who sleep a lot less than carnivores.
>Human "canine" teeths are shared with horses, not with carnivores. There is no carnivore that has teeth like our canines. Horses have them. Whatever their function, it is not to eat meat.
>Humans are the only carnivore that enjoys putting "sauces" on meat. In fact, very few humans would eat meat cooked with no sauces. What sauces do is to hide the taste of meat.
>>
>>38601742
>If a vegetarian diet were dangerous, half the population of India would be dead or very sick. On the other hand, in the places where the diet is mainly carnivorous, people do get sick and die by the thousands of all sorts of diseases.
>It is fairly easy for a meat-eater to become a vegetarian; it is difficult for a vegetarian to eat meat. This is a sign that the human digestive system has to be trained from childhood to digest meat, otherwise it wouldn't.
>As a world traveler, i noticed that the percentage of vegetarians among independent traveler is way higher than in any of their countries. After enough years, i started realizing that it's just natural selection at work: meat eaters are more likely to get sick when they travel, and therefore are more likely to stop traveling. All it takes is a slightly different way of cooking the meat and humans cannot digest it anymore. Over the long run, this creates a disproportional number of vegetarians among frequent travelers.
>At a personal level, i have always noticed that my friends who eat meat are afflicted with weak health, get easily injured and are more likely to get a flue. Needless to say, they would claim that this has nothing to do with meat, and that they would be sicker and weaker if they stopped eating it.
>>
>>38601753
>There are both meat-only eaters and vegetarians on this planet. The former (the Eskimos) are rapidly disappearing, and had never been a vast population. The latter are tens of millions (in South India). The only recent scientific study of life expectancy for Eskimos ("Life expectancy in the Inuit-inhabited areas of Canada, 1989 to 2003" Health Reports 2003) showed that they lived about ten years less than the average in Canada; but, of course, this could be due simply to the fact that their lifestyle was so primitive in many other ways. On the other hand, life expectancy in southern India is actually higher than the national average, with Kerala topping the list, but then, again, southern India tends to perform better than northern India in many social indicators, not just life expectancy. So the real relationship is not between diet and life expectancy, but, with all due respect, between diet and intelligence: the vegetarians of south India have created better living conditions, whereas Eskimos have created worse living conditions. I am aware of Nobel Prize winners, nuclear scientists and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs from south India, none from Eskimo tribes.
>Last but not least, most humans are disgusted by dead animals. If you see a dead cat or dog or raccoon in the street, brains and entrails splattered all over the asphalt, you are more likely to vomit than to salivate the way a real carnivore would.
>>
I hope you know alot of people are ethier going to debunk you or hide your thread.

Saged
>>
>>38601742
No. Because fuck you.
>>
>>38601742
nigga nobody cares
>>
File: 1454567427702.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1454567427702.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
>>38601742
>In fact, very few humans would eat meat cooked with no sauces
What did I just read?

But anyway OP, you're full of shit. Red meat is where we got the calories necessity for a larger brain size. If you want to make the argument taht it's morally wrong then go ahead, I might even be inclined to agree with you, but everything else is just bullshit.
>>
>>38601974
>we got the calories necessity for a larger brain size
Oh jeez. Thanks for attracting the non-vegan brainlets again, OP.
>>
>>38601742
I do not eat animals or their products

who else /vegan/ here
>>
>eat meat for thousands of years
>civilisation still comes about
>????
>>
chill out, eat a burger
were all gonna die dude
>>
File: baconator1.jpg (15KB, 265x367px)
baconator1.jpg
15KB, 265x367px
>>38601742
>>38601753
>>38601772

Shut the fuck up faggot. I stopped reading after your first assertion
>Real carnivores have stronger stomachs that also "eat" the parasites, bacteria and worms of rotting meat.

Actually they don't. I'm assuming you mean lions, and wolves and shit when you say "real carnivores". They die/get sick/parasites from raw meat all of the fucking time. Its literally the number one cause of death in lions that isn't man made.

I was just going to make ramen noodles for dinner, but just to spite you, I'm going to Wendy's to get 2 BACONATORs.

>pic fucking related.
>>
>>38601742
Whyy do we have incisors then?
fucking retard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uupjTBQMo6U
>>
>>38601742
don't care lmao fuck off
>>
The best meat is veil. Especially how the get it. For some of you anons that don't know:
Take baby cow, fresh out of mom cows vagina. Take baby cow and force a tube down throat to force feed. Stick baby cow in a small box for a few months. Then slaughter it. Best fucking tender meat ever.
>>
Oh yeah, that's why we have well developed canines and incisors, and have digestive systems full of enzymes to degrade proteins but are completely ineffective at digesting cellulose, which is pretty much the hallmark of herbivorous animals.
Keep up the incredible denial, vegan faggot. I'm going to laugh when you die of B12 deficiency because you refuse to consume it because the only sources are animal based. Or you break your hypocritical oath and take some sweet sweet animal based vitamins to save your sorry faggot ass.
Fuck off vegan shill, you can't deny reality forever.
>>
>>38602000
Care to explain how I'm wrong?

The funny thing is that I don't even eat much meat myself, nor do I particularly like hurting animals.
>>
>humans are not supposed to eat meat
>every society hunts
>humans have a natural drive to hunt

nah fuck off m8
>>
>>38601742
Humans eat meat because meat tastes good.

Pandas (which evolved from carnivores) don't eat meat because it does not taste good to them.

If humans weren't meant to eat meat then meat would not be appetizing.
>>
>>38601753
> If a vegetarian diet were dangerous, half the population of India would be dead or very sick.
> implying it is not
>>
>>38601742
this s the stupidest shit ive seen all day good job faggot literally every point youe made is utter bullshit to cater to your pathetic narrative seriously faggot get off of 4chan and go to tumblr where you belong
>>
>>38601742
Also, nice list of assertions without any substantiating claims, loser.
>>
I'm a vegetarian. Meat tastes fine, but I became a vegetarian to get away from greasy stuff that wasn't satisfying me. I'm eating much better food now.
>>
>>38602180
I take one, one, one 'cause you left me
And two, two, two for my family
And three, three, three for my heartache
And four, four, four for my headaches
And five, five, five for my lonely
And six, six, six for my sorrow
And seven, seven for no tomorrow
And eight eight I forget what eight was for
And nine nine nine for a lost God
And ten, ten, ten, ten for everything, everything, everything, everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTsBaqiNIg
>>
>>38602103
Well
>Greater calorific value of plants than red meat, with greater availability, so if calories led to greater brain size, increased plant intake would do the trick
>Larger brain size most likely came from natural selection for throwing things accurately and went from there; this did arise for animal hunting, but that's no reason to continue with the old dietary ways, especially since many other advancements (language, architecture, trade, transportation, war, etc.) took it further and the meat industry doesn't exactly hunt by throwing sticks and stones
>>
Plant lives matter
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (45KB, 560x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
45KB, 560x509px
>>38601742
Humans may not be supposed to eat meat (we aren't SUPPOSED to do anything), but we can eat meat, and we do eat meat.
The meat industry exists and I'm not letting the already dead animals that I didn't kill go to waste.
I see no problems with eating meat, and honestly you won't convince me because others have tried your dumb arguments before and they don't work.
>>
File: 1495697064116.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495697064116.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
hi there. Many have already started debunking your ridiculous pseudoscience based asserrtations in this thread, so I'll be brief.
you are very, very wrong and op is a fag.
>biology fag who knows what he's talking about
>>
>>38602541
I'll be briefer.
Meat is bad for almost everything.
>Medicfag who knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>38602225
Take that baseless statement and shove it back up your ass where it came from.
>>
>>38602590
>Meaties get triggered when they're confronted
Not even surprised. At least you show your brain is dying from ischaemia thanks to your cholesterol-laden arteries.
>>
>>38602699
>Resorts to name calling when they can't pull up facts to match their claims
really makes my head meat hum
>>
File: 20160130_173443.png (383KB, 1080x1701px) Image search: [Google]
20160130_173443.png
383KB, 1080x1701px
I don't eat animals because there is no reason to do so
>>
>>38601742
Thanks for the thread. I'm gonna make some eggs.
>>
>>38601974
>Red meat is where we got the calories necessity for a larger brain size
Anatomically, we are frugivores. We can't properly digest certain raw foods like grasses and root vegetables. Nor can we safely eat raw meat.

Cooking is where our calorie surplus came from. Cooking foods lets us eat foods we are not designed to eat. When ye olde ape man first started cooking his food, suddenly he could eat all sorts of food he couldn't eat before. Scavenged meat? Check. Root veggies? Check. Fancy shit like bread? Check.

Suddenly we went from fruit and insects, to pretty much anything.
>>
>>38602079
>Actually they don't
Actually, they do. The stomach acid of obligate carnivores and omnivores is much more acidic :)
>>
>>38602792
I fucking love these stupid cats
>>
>>38602089
>Whyy do we have incisors then?
For the same reason all primates have incisors. It helps with eating fruit.

>>38602102
>that's why we have well developed canines and incisors
We don't have well developed canines and incisors. Relative to our total body volume, our canines and incisors are LITERALLY the smallest in the entire animal kingdom. Try finding an animal that has smaller canines and incisors than us (relative to total body size). You won't.

>and have digestive systems full of enzymes to degrade proteins
Name the enzyme.

>but are completely ineffective at digesting cellulose, which is pretty much the hallmark of herbivorous animals.
Only grazing animals can digest cellulose. We are not grazing animals. Chimpanzees cannot digest cellulose, are you trying to say that they are big meat-eaters, too? Cellulose is actually quite important for us, anyway. It's fiber.

Pigeons can't digest cellulose, either. You gonna say that pigeons are not herbivores?

>I'm going to laugh when you die of B12 deficiency
Why would vegans die of B12 deficiency? B12 is really easy to get. Besides, how many people die of B12 deficiency? And how many people die of heart disease? lol

>the only sources are animal based
Then how comes most breakfast cereals and plant-milks and mock meats have B12 in?
>>
>>38601742
Show me 1 (one) natural vegan bodybuilder. No cheating, he has to have never touched meat or steroids.

Protip: you can't
>>
Eat what the fuck you like and don't die a miserable cunt who the fuck wants to be alive when they can't wipe there own asshole.
>>
>>38603078
>Show me 1 (one) natural vegan bodybuilder. No cheating, he has to have never touched meat or steroids.
Well, there are plenty of natural vegan bodybuilders. But why do you insist on them having never eaten meat? Only about 1% of the US population are vegan. And of those, I would guess that only 1% of them are vegan from birth.

That'd be like me saying, "IF MEAT IS SO GOOD, THEN FIND ME A NATURAL BODYBUILDER WHO HAS EATEN NOTHING BUT MEAT HIS ENTIRE LIFE". Sounds stupid, right?
>>
>>38602079
Under8ed post. You put that fucking pussy in his place
>>
>>38603078
anon, virtually nobody is born vegan. Almost every vegan on this planet made the choice to become vegan later in life.

that being said, there are plenty of vegan bodybuilders.
>>
>>38601742
>humans get easily sick if they eat raw meat
Only if it's riddled with parasites. Carnivores have that problem too.
>humans are the only primates that eat meat
Simply completely false. Gibbons eat meat. Chimpanzees occasionally even eat each other
>humans who eat a lot of meat get diseases
So do vegans. It's called aging.
>Humans are the only carnivore that enjoys putting "sauces" on meat. In fact, very few humans would eat meat cooked with no sauces.
Humans are the only species that put sauces on anything. Also, plenty of people eat meat with no sauce; I had a plain porkchop tonight.
>half the population of India would be dead or very sick
They are. India is a disease-ridden shithole.
>It is fairly easy for a meat-eater to become a vegetarian; it is difficult for a vegetarian to eat meat.
It's because vegetarians are not used to eating fatty foods. A vegan that ate a lot of dishes involving oils, like olive or canola oil will have no problem becoming a meat-eater.
>If you see a dead cat or dog or raccoon in the street, brains and entrails splattered all over the asphalt, you are more likely to vomit than to salivate the way a real carnivore would.
Plenty of carnivores would avoid the roadkill too. By your logic I could say that since you would not eat a watermelon that had been smashed in the road and left for a week that humans are not meant to be vegans.

All throughout your bullshit you conflate eating carrion with eating fresh kills.
>>
>>38601742
Ugh that vegan retard makes a similar post like every week just to get some (you)s
This thread is beyond stupidity
>>
The Arctic people have survived on meat exclusively for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>38602997
Pigeons eat insects, pepsin breaks down meat in the stomach, the body produces more acid when eating beef, ALL TEETH have been shrinking in size as brain size has increased in humans, chimpanzees will eat each other as well as other animals, and cereals have b12 in them because they're FORTIFIED, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
>>
>>38603501
>Pigeons eat insects
Very rarely. Even then, so do all herbivores. Cows eat insects, too, but that does not make them omnivores.

>pepsin breaks down meat in the stomach
Every animal that has a stomach also has pepsin. If your evidence that we are anatomically meat-eaters is that we have pepsin, then I guess a cow is a meat-eater, too, right?

>the body produces more acid when eating beef
Does it? Very interesting. The body also produces "more acid" when eating ANY food. Is beef particularly good at making your body produce "more acid"? Do you have a source for that?

>ALL TEETH have been shrinking in size as brain size has increased in humans
That is true. But you (or the guy I responded to) said that we have well developed canines and incisors. So now you (or him) are saying that we actually DON'T have well developed teeth? Make your mind up.

>chimpanzees will eat each other as well as other animals
Very, very rarely. According to Wikipedia, only 1% of their diet is animal-based. Most of that will be from insects. Even less than that will be from other primates. And in exceptionally rare circumstances will it be from other chimpanzees.

>and cereals have b12 in them because they're FORTIFIED
Did I say they were not fortified? You (or the person I responded to) said the only sources of B12 are from animals. Which is pretty stupid, because B12 comes from bacteria... and bacteria are not animals. Bacteria are bacteria.
>>
>>38601803
Meat eaters do love to cover their eyes
>>
>>38603378
You mean Eskimos? If I remember correctly, they rarely live past 40. I'd hardly call that "surviving". Even peasants in Medieval Europe lived longer than current-day Eskimos.
>>
>>38601742
bump all vegan threads

I became a vegan after a thread on r9k convinced me like 4 years ago.

A loud and convicted vegan is always better than a quiet one (in most cases)
>>
>>38601742
we evolved from eating raw diseased meat, we're not all niggers.
>>
>>38601742
>Humans are not supposed to eat meat

Tell that to your mom first.
>>
>>38602079
mmm I had a baconator on the way home
with one of those chocolate shakes
God damn I need to get me another baconator with a chocolate shake...
>>
>>38603709
im not throwing my hat in, just a little something
I remember reading something about how Tesla would try to avoid meat and anything that would lead to acidity in the body
>>
Honestly I would agree with Vegans and Vegetarians if they weren't such shitty and annoying people. Moral-fagging is just really fucking annoying.
>>
>>38605494
Apparently eating foods that produce an acidic "ash" when burnt is quite dangerous. I'm not too sure about it, to be honest. Apparently it can cause a higher risk of bone fractures because calcium is used to neutralize the acid, but that calcium is taken from calcium phosphate, which is stored in bones.
>>
>>38605504
>VEGANS ARE ANNOYING BECAUSE THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT KILLING ANIMALS IS WRONG
Why do you think vegans do that?

Most people kill innocent baby animals for no justifiable reason. Would you really expect the few people who realize how wrong it is to do that to just be quiet about it? No of course not.

If 99% of people killed dogs, and you were a part of the 1% who didn't kill dogs, you would be just as irate and vocal about it as any vegan would be.
>>
Veganism is autism. All vegans should die

But pescetarianism is fucking god tier.
Prove me wrong
Protip: literally impossible to
>>
>>38605606
Oh, and also because most vegans are complete hypocrites who claim that all life is important, but also support the murder of unborn children, but only if they're humans.
>>
>>38605626
>FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38605660
Fish are a part of a patrician diet.
>>
File: CzgLPzRWIAAkODS.jpg (330KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzgLPzRWIAAkODS.jpg
330KB, 835x1200px
>>38601742
The entire Op is a massive naturalistic fallacy
>>
>>38603220
If you just killed a deer or something, you wouldn't immediately want to dig in raw.
>>
>>38605642
>most vegans are complete hypocrites who claim that all life is important, but also support the murder of unborn children, but only if they're humans
Do they? I've been vegan for 5 years, and vegetarian for 6 years before that. I've never actually heard a single vegan or vegetarian say their position on abortion. So I think you're lying when you say that "most" vegans support abortion. I'm personally on the fence about it. On the one hand unborn children are sentient. On the other hand, it's a woman's right to use her body how she wants to. Good thing I'm never gonna have kids, anyway.

If you really want to nitpick at the hypocrisy of vegans, then point out that they eat plants that are harvested, and every now and then the occasional animal will be killed in the harvesting process.

Of course, if you then mention that, then you also need to say that everyone who is against murder is a hypocrite. Because people drive cars, and every now and then the occasional human will be killed by a car.

So if a vegan has to be opposed to abortion, and starve to death in order to not be a hypocrite... then by that logic someone who is against murder must commit suicide right away, because trucks and cars kill people too.
>>
I've never heard of anyone getting sick from not eating meat, except the children and pets of crazy hippies.
But I can't imagine anyone who insists on eating meat all the time is very healthy. They're all more or less fat and occasionally fat and mucular.
>>
>>38606972
Humans are omnivores, we were always meant to eat both meat and vegetation.
It would be silly to try and completely cut either one from a person's diet.
>>
>>38605716

>it's a woman's right to use her body how she wants to

Then to avoid being a sexist you'd have to hold that forcing circumcision on a boy is wrong, regardless of his parents' culture or religion. It's his body.
>>
>>38607024
I'm not convinced. I see people eat no meat or animal products and they look perfectly healthy. I don't know if meat is unhealthy or plants are healthier but people who don't eat meat and only eat plants look much healthier to me.
>>
>>38607088
>Then to avoid being a sexist you'd have to hold that forcing circumcision on a boy is wrong
Of course. Cutting off part of someone's organ is definitely wrong.

>regardless of his parents' culture or religion
Yep. "muh culture and religion" is not a justification to cut someone up. It's also Islamic culture to throw gays off buildings. I'm opposed to that, as well.
>>
>>38607189

Gotta respect philosophical consistency. kudos
>>
>>38606972
It's mostly children. However, that fact is extremely hard for many vegans once they have children. It does give realization that humans, to some extent, need meat for our bodies to properly develop. As far as adults, it's not uncommon for those complaining about thinning hair, slow hair growth, and various skin and nail problems to be vegan. There's certain amino acids, things such as tryptophan and tyrosine, which come primarily from meat. I can't remember exactly which ones, but some of them cannot be produced by the human body. They must be ingested. The problems generally occur in vegans who don't invest in the blander health foods such as heavy soy, seeds, nuts, and legumes in general. It's found in some more common foods such as oats and grains, but not in high enough concentrations. It's corrected by pretty much eating more peanut butter. In the case of children, there's even lesser-known nutrients that may play a vital role in development.

The reason it matters is because human child need meat to survive. Unless you had a magical reservoir of breast milk that lasted throughout their childhood, they are going to need some chicken or something.
>>
>>38601742
http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/vegetari.html
almond status: activated
>>
>>38605494
Tesla likely had a weak stomach. It's true certain foods including meat and eggs lead to a 'higher acidity'. However, that's really only important in regards to people with gastric reflex and heartburn.
>>
>>38601742
Pre modern humans used to not cook food, they just ate it as is. Much of the time they had to scavenge older meat as well.

Cooking the meat reduces the energy required to digest it by two thirds and so when humans started to cook meat they adaped to it and became less resistant to meat borne bacterias.

In a way you could still argue that eating meat is not necessary but it is incredibly protein rich which was very advantageous versus the simple nutrient void foods that many populations traditionally ate so in a way we owe alot to meat. Nowadays for many people meat tastes too good for them to give up. Those with low empathy for animals and those who dont experience the factory farming process often arent going to change their opinion so easily.
>>
Theres lots of recipes with uncooked meat and fish i dont even know wtf u veagns are on about
>>
>>38601742
>>38601753
>>38601772
none of these walls of text are ever going to convince me that meat isnt delicious. stay bootyblasted veganfag
>>
>>38601742
>Humans get sick if they eat raw meat
Not always, and also, that's because we're not used to raw meat. There's plenty of examples of people eating raw meat.
>We have to cook it, humans ate meat on a large scale after cooking
Correct, and then our brains developed the way they did. You're talking tens of thousands of years ago, probably more like hundred of thousands.
>Humans are the only primates that eat meat
Okay? We also have the biggest brains. Well, you're an exception.
>Humans who eat a lot of meat get X disease
Everything gives you disease eventually.
>When they don't abuse of meat, humans live very long lives
So... don't eat too much meat then? Yeah, we know. Mostly, though, these problems we have health-wise come from eating too many carbs, and obesity comes from eating too many carbs and not enough proteins and fat (ironically).
>humans sleep the same way herbivores do
We also fuck the same way carnivores do
>Human canines are shared with horses
Okay?
>Humans are the only carnivore that enjoy putting sauces on meat (to hide it, apparently)
Yeah, no, it's so it tastes better. I've eaten chicken without sauce before, it tastes fine.

Also, does this mean humans are naturally meant to eat sauce? According to your logic it does.
>>
>>38607834
Also, I might add, have you heard of steak? I have. Plenty of people eat plain steak. It's delicious. If you put steak sauce on steak, you're a cunt imo. A good steak has steak sauce inside it.

Also, here's a list of things that we aren't meant to eat because we typically cook them.

>potatoes
>wheat
>corn
>beans
>any grain
>most vegetables (admittedly you can eat them uncooked, but it's not the best of cuisine)
>>
>>38602157
Half the population still poos in the loo. Maybe if they had eaten meat they could have invented the toilet by now.
>>
>>38602137
Sugar tastes good to us but we really shouldn't eat it either or you end up like amerifats
>>
>>38601742
Humans are not supposed to do a lot of things but I'm gonna and you can't stop me.
>>
>>38601742
Props to you for trying ( hopefully you're not trolling) these are too serious of arguments to be handled by the weak minds of /r9k/ here. This would do better on Reddit, and I mean that. So far your responses have been from people who can't accept that other people have eating habits other than their own, although it seems you can't either.

I think overall a balance of every food group is essential, but yeah I could honestly survive without beef (steak is nice though) but it is the worst meat for you.
I think a lot of the meat eaters who get sick are the ones who mostly consume red meat, without little other food groups and exercise.
There are a ton of buff chads and toned stacys who are healthy because they eat white meat (chicken) with tons of working out and other food groups.

I'm not opposed to your teeth argument but I never heard of us being compared to horses so I would need to see more evidence for that.
>>
>>38602079
Have fun killing your self to spite this person you'll never meet in real life
>>
As a life long eater of every kind of meat, I will say that I feel that in the future, as mankind looks back, our meat eating days will be seen as primitive, and evidence of our past savagery.

Logistically, foods that are more efficient to produce and distribute will be developed, rendering the consumption of animals obsolete.
>>
>>38601742
I don`t really have the energy to argue against all of your arguments, so I'm just gonna focus on the few that really triggered me.

>When they don't abuse of meat, humans live very long lives by the standards of the animal kingdom.
What a stupid argument. There is no such "standard of the animal kingdom". Every human lives an eternity compared to other animals because most living things rarely live to see their first birthday. A mole rat lives more than four times longer than a regular mice, even though both are similar-sized rodents. In fact, humans lived longer before they discovered agriculture, because agriculture lead to a more crowded lifestyle, dramatically increasing the risk of getting sick.

>Last but not least, most humans are disgusted by dead animals
Yes. Most of them are also disgusted by spiders. Some are even disgusted by handshakes. Disgust and fear can be easily imprinted as a child.

>[...]the vegetarians of south India have created better living conditions, whereas Eskimos have created worse living conditions.
Apart from the fact that there are way less Eskimos than Indians, the only building-material Eskimos had was ice, snow and bones. If they were lucky they would find a piece of wood. You try and build a society with only that.

Lastly: Try to look a bit into human evolution. Meat contains a lot of energy. Digesting it however also costs a lot of energy. Skipping the hard part of digestion by cooking it enabled humans to use their extra-energy and maintain a very cost-intensive organ. You know, the one you should maybe make a bit better use of: The brain.
>>
>>38601742
learn how to FUCKING GREENTEXT OP
>>
>>38608244
as long as he's supporting the meat industry all's good and it works out :D
>>
>>38601753
There are bacteria that facilitate the development of vitamin b12, however they are found when the plant is "dirty", e.i. not cleaned for proper consumption. Being the country India is, many consume food without properly cleaning it first, hence receiving the bacteria (and other harmful stuff besides) and not getting rekt by vegan diet.
>>
>>38608287
Humans of every culture modify their food for unique flavor. I dont think humans will stray from meat until we can emulate the flavor and texture. We just made a chicken less chicken finger in a lab so even if animal ethics become stronger we will still be able to make meat.

Honestly though youre right, we'll probably have a few base foods that we can use to emulate almost any kind of flavor and texture from, like stem cells for food.
>>
Why doesn't anyone talk about taurine?
>>
>>38609216
that sounds like a terrible dystopian idea.

just fucking cook and eat meat like a normal person, and have fun with you absolute cuck
>>
File: scaruffi final form.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi final form.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>38607565
>tfw scaruffi has not a single good opinion
>>
>>38609431
t. Beatlecuck

Robert Wyatt's 'Rock Bottom' is the objective second-highest peak in rock music.
>>
>>38601742
>>38601753
>>38601772
tl;dr
neck urself vegiecuck
>>
>>38601742
>never get to eat meat but constantly crave it
>switched to a high meat diet with SOME veggies with no wheat
>already lost 15lbs and I don't feel bloated anymore
>head is also clear and have more energy

don't listen to this faggot listen to your body. If you crave something it's for a reason. that doesn't mean shit like candy for all the smartasses on /r9gay/ which is most of you.
>>
>>38607522
>it's not uncommon for those complaining about thinning hair, slow hair growth, and various skin and nail problems to be vegan
Never heard of that.
>>
File: IMG_2025.jpg (47KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2025.jpg
47KB, 400x269px
>credit where its due
Lots if people just grab plastic coated steaks & never think twice

Meat had a face
A tasti face, you need to man-up and get you some
>>
>>38601742 >>38601753 >>38601772
>xe said without peer-reviewed sources
>>
>>38610928
There's nothing manly about eating meat, women do it too.
>>
>>38601772
In case (you) read this post
>you compare a super populous country
Nearly 20% of earth's population

>to Inuit/Inupiak, very small group
I webt to university with lots of eskimos & athabascans. Some engineers...

Your math is flawed.
A panjeet wouldn't even have the technology needed to live here.
Eskimos had the most advanced sewing & damn good shelter. Freaking dry-suits, they could roll kayaks & stay DRY!
>>
>>38610981
You win, kek

To clarify: hunting kills a healthy free raised animal. Store gets you a hormone filled, cage raised, single diet animal
>>
>>38604217
Wow! People living in civilized cities with a bit of medical care live 10-20 years longer than people in tribes that have no doctors/priests/hospitals in any way in the arctic! That must be because of what they eat right?
>>
File: BK9y2o5CUAA57w7.jpg (23KB, 599x452px) Image search: [Google]
BK9y2o5CUAA57w7.jpg
23KB, 599x452px
>I'm a vegetarian because it's cruel to kill animals for their meat!

Your actions change absolutely nothing. You haven't caused less animals to be slaughtered, they're still dying the only difference now is their death was pointless and their meat will be thrown away because you didn't buy it.
>>
File: H ergaster.jpg (37KB, 526x351px) Image search: [Google]
H ergaster.jpg
37KB, 526x351px
>>38601742
if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth if it wasn't for meat eating the homo genus would have gone extinct millions of years ago and would never have the excess energy and nutrients to support brain growth
>>
File: 1440317077908.jpg (12KB, 600x398px)
1440317077908.jpg
12KB, 600x398px
>>38611087
>That must be because of what they eat right?
Yes.
The arctic niggers never build a real civilisation and never moved out of their shitty native place because a severe lack of important nutritional substances made them really dumb.
>>
I feel like both sides in this thread are being stupid.

Humans don't need to eat meat, we need vitamin B12, which is created by bacteria (often in the stomach/intestines of animals, including ours, but we can't utilize those produced in our body because they were produced AFTER we utilize the nutrients, many animals eat their own shit for B12, we can just take a supplement or drink/eat fortified products)

Humans are herbivore leaning Omnivores, it's a spectrum. Our closest relatives, the chimpanzee, eats around 2-3% meat. They probably do it for the B12, but it's not necessary for us. That doesn't mean that meat hasn't been beneficial for our evolutionary past. In he ice age, concentrated protein and fat were crucial for our survival and so I think that in the evolutionary bottlenecks of our ancestors the groups that ate cooked meat survived more.

But it doesn't matter that it was beneficial to our evolution, right now we don't need it and eating meat increases risk of a shitload of diseases and ultimately causes many people to die earlier despite modern medicine.

Plant based diet is much healthier, fills you better and isn't as harmful for the environment.

If you don't care about animal cruelty and the raping of farm animals to create offspring then at least care about your own health and maybe just maybe about the environment. You can drive the most gas slurping car everyday and still be better for the environment than a meat eater.

But really meat eaters, you don't have to become a vegan, just please, eat a little less meat. How about meat-free mondays?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 301x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 301x450px
>>38601742
I would stop, but then I would lose the satisfaction of knowing that something lost its life in my name. I feel powerful and often aroused while eating the flesh of those humanity has conquered.
>>
>>38611097
This is false. Grocery stores and butchers do notice the lower demand (imagine a city where 10% doesn't eat meat). And they will order less meat. If they order less meat then the demand and price go down, causing animal farms to not increase the amount of farm animals, or even reduce them. So right now there's around 80 billion farm animals. If 10% of people stopped eating meat today, then 4-10 billion animals (rough estimation, not everyone eats equal amounts of meat) can be saved from being born and living a terrible life.
>>
>>38611320
That never happens because nowhere in the 1st world has a 10% vegetarian population moron and never will, vegetarians are a ridiculously small group

And fuck animals, I don't give a fuck about their quality of life it's a stupid animal that'd do fuck all unless we ate it
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x145px
>>38611220
>But really meat eaters, you don't have to become a vegan, just please, eat a little less meat. How about meat-free mondays?
How about you fucking pray to whatever hippy Pujeet gods you worship that the God Emperor doesn't bring about a Mad Max styled future where I have the ability to eat you and your wretched sympathizers alive?
>>
Getting minced meat and making burgers today just from seeing this thread.
Thanks for the motivation to go shopping.
>>
>>38601742
I don't eat animals because of how they taste. I eat animals solely because it bothers people like you :)
>>
All of the vegetarians I've met so far (veganism is still a meme in my country) were scrawny, weak minded faggots.
I don't want to be a scrawny faggot, end of the story.
>>
>>38601742
>Humans are not supposed to eat meat
>Humans literally only ate meat during the winter

If one is true the other cannot be.

Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1487888703031.png (218KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1487888703031.png
218KB, 330x319px
>>38601742
>he is serious
lmaoing at your life faggot
>>
File: 1495058885902.jpg (26KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
1495058885902.jpg
26KB, 350x267px
>>38601742
>What is omnivore
>What is ape 2.0 that learned to tame fire and use tools to cook meat which allowed consumption of protein rich foods which helped us evolve
>"but they look so cute" world is fucked up like that, carnivores in nature slaughter other animals in a way more brutal fashion than we do
>Without need for meat there would be no need to keep bunch of cattle raised in farms meaning they would probably die out in wilderness and become extinct / become Zoo sights that would be kept in low population
Humans are the best thing to happen to cattle, we might eat them but at least we let them grow up safe from predators, keep them fed and healthy and allow them to breed in safety, the price is we eventually eat them for their delicious meat, until they become sentient beings capable of communication ill keep eating them
>>
>>38611314
What you're doing can also be done by a little child or a mentally handicapped person.
You didn't conquer shit, hunt your own food or be humble about it.
>>
>>38611548
Not probably, definitely. We domesticated these animals, they'd be unable to live in the wild.
>>
>>38611443
90% of the meat eaters I've met so far were skinnyfat or fat.
>>
>>38602906
>the frugivore meme

See how long you last on a diet of only fruit anon, I could use a laugh
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1136x852px
>>38611593
I am both mentally a child and mentally handicapped, and I am still capable of killing animals with my wallet. Although others are capable of doing it, I feel powerful with this ability.
Your opinions are if no consequence, pleb.
>>
>>38611653
Have you seen ones that go to gym or consume other meat apart from pork or bovine?
Meat is protein rich and good for you, if you're worried about skinnyfat / fat you should try to eat chicken or fish, with chicken i recommend rice for carbs, with fish maybe some mashed potatoes or rice
Pasta + pork / bovine meat tends to be the source for skinnyfat / fat since the meat is dripping fat and pasta is not a very healthy source of carbs (meaning the regular wheat pasta) there are healthy pasta's too
>>
The whole 'sauces on steak' thing is an American meme because their beef is so fucking tasteless compared to the rest of the world due to the shitty corn diet.
>>
File: 1477873070380.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1477873070380.png
47KB, 420x420px
Why are carnies so eternally buttblasted?

Pros of being vegangod
>live longer
>healthier
>le animal welfare
>stops acne/gives great skin
>good for the environment

Pros of being carnicuck
>meat tastes nice
>that's literally it
>>
>>38601742
>Humans have a common ancestor with chimpanzees
>Chimpanzees cannibalize and eat meat opportunistically
>Humans adapted to chase faster animals over long distances, not plants.
>>
File: image.png (645KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645KB, 1280x720px
>>38611811
>live longer
>healthier
Don't care. I'm healthy enough as is and I'd rather die young.

>le animal welfare
>good for the environment

>caring about anything but yourself
>calling other people cuck
Lol

>meat tastes nice
>that's literally it
Good enough for me, faggot.
>>
>>38605642
If you knew anything about embryology and human development, you'd know that before a certain cutoff point (after which abortion is only really legal to save the mother's life or if the foetus will be born so disabled it can't live normally, if she so chooses) a foetus is nothing more than a patchwork of clusters of differentiated and undifferentiated cells that may only vaguely resemble a human and has no consciousness or awareness of sensations; it's very similar to a teratoma.
>>38611548
Have you seen exactly how we raise them?
That's like saying mummy is the best thing for a robot because she keeps him safe from the world while he remains in her dark basement, stuffing chicken tendies in his face while playing vns and browsing r9k before he dies at 30.
>>38611671
You can actually do very very well on a pure fruit diet. There's a fair few people who eat only raw fruit and mashed up fruit/homemade juice.
>>
>>38611811
>Pros of being carnicuck
Get fat and protein in extremely concentrated doses very easily.

My entire diet is only meat and carbs and nothing else, and I only need 1400kcal a day thanks to that.
>>
>>38611220
This is the only right guy in this whole fucking thread. People nowadays always have to be an extreme, either complete vegan and goody-two-shoes or edgy meat-eater.

Yes, meat ist tasty, yes humans need B12, no we don' t need nearly as much meat as we currently consume.

Fact is: Animals and environment will always suffer to some degree. However, how much they suffer and whether you are morally okay with that is up to the individual.

A healthy sense of objectivity is needed. For example: A vegan that hasn't touched meat for 20 years but produced two children has a worse ecological impact than someone who eats meat regularly and won' t reproduce.
>>
>>38611888
Actually there is farmer in my family who raises milking cows, they get to lounge on the green fields in good weather, are kept safe from the elements in bad weather, treated when they become ill and milked regularly so their udders don't become sore

If it's mutually beneficial relationship what are you complaining about? that's the whole basis of animal husbandry that we keep them safe and domesticate them and they provide us with produce, win win
It's just like guard dogs, hunting dogs, herd dogs etc, the animals are domesticated to live alongside humans and help them, we even keep dogs as pets now days that they are not that useful for other purposes in our daily lives
Read up about symbiosis and you will see the reason there is nothing wrong with growing cattle for slaughter, they are still better off and live longer than they would in the wild, until they become self sentient and capable of communication i will still continue to eat them
>>
>>38611220
>>38611930
You're both not very bright otherwise you'd know that mammalian B12 is only synthesised at approx. 9% the necessary required amount and that both beasts AND humans create it. The bulk of B12 is actually derived from bacterium/folates located from ground sources, specifically open waters and top soil. Humans used to acquire their B12 the exact same way every other herbivorous animal on this planet did, that is by consuming the plant material that erupted from the ground, but now nobody eats their fucking fruit and vegetables, or at least when they do it's only after its been washed and sterilised, washing away all the B12. Now ever fatass and carnist cuck is going "b-but much B12 much B12 :((( haha stupid veygains xDDD *develops heart disease*" whilst under the delusion that we're this magical species completely separate from every other mammal on the planet in that we don't produce B12 for some mystery reason none of you faggots have ever stopped and thought to explore, despite the fact you've all suddenly turn into accredited nutritionists the second the subject of veganism comes up.

FUN FACT: almost every animal destined for consumption within the animal agriculture industry are all injected with B12 supplementation because we've decimated our natural B12 sources through overagriculturalisation to the extent that even the they're developing deficiencies.

t. a professional forester and conservationist operations manager and vegan.

Have some fucking leaf litter.
>>
>>38612070
Fuck the environment.
Eat some fucking beef or kill yourself, pussy.
>>
File: eggfarm.jpg (42KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
eggfarm.jpg
42KB, 650x366px
>>38611955
Yes. Look at all these happy chickens having it much better than in nature. Seeing the sky and walking is overrated anyway.

Dairy cows will of course also gladly give you their milk. After you specifically bred them to give more amounts of milk than their body can handle and forcefully separate the mothers from their calfs. Human intervention is actually NEEDED after this point or else the cow will die.
>>
File: Untitled.png (50KB, 979x575px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
50KB, 979x575px
>>38612092
dumb flesh eater.
>>
>>38612130
Hey not my problem your country doesn't have proper laws to prevent that kind of breeding, that looks like a nesting place for diseases, chicken gets infected and you lose the whole god damn flock with that setup
>muh selective breeding
Their population numbers are still much higher than they would be had they been left to live in nature

I don't know what it is about self-imposed herbivores that causes them to become such bleeding heart hippies that they cannot understand give and take of the system we have currently in place
>>
>is eating meat as I laugh at your shit
>>
>>38612145
>separate humans from omnivores
Oy vey goy, you went full retard didn't you?
Maybe you need a bit more protein in your diet to get that noggin poppin again
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 616x462px
>>38612145
You act as if that's a bad thing.
I'm dumb for not being an obsessing over possibilities to minutely increase my health or lifespan? It's not like life is worth living after sixty.
I'm dumb for not being a pussy that cares about the environment? Top kek, fagit.
>>
>>38612207
humans are not omnivores.you literally just have to read the chart.also if you are so scared of your protein intake broccoli and beans have a shit ton in them.
>>
animal flesh is tasty and theres nothing u can do to make me not eat it
>>
>>38612244
Shitting in the street is convenient and there's nothing you can do to make me not do it
>>
>>38611888
>You can actually do very very well on a pure fruit diet. There's a fair few people who eat only raw fruit and mashed up fruit/homemade juice.

Even trips can't deliver you from retardation. You would miss out on essential fatty acids. One of the big ones is B12, and you can get anaemia if you don't get enough. And deficiencies in calcium, protein and iron would lead to tiredness and lethargy. You would be prone to osteoporosis. The immune function would probably be quite low. We have to have things from all the different food groups for a reason.
>>
File: Screenshot (139).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (139).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>38612225
its not about the enviroment(at least for me) its about your own health.you are simply afraid of change and you think vegan foods taste bad.

https://www.veganeasy.org/food/recipes/
>>
File: 1497241526633.jpg (107KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1497241526633.jpg
107KB, 749x751px
>be 6'6" ottermode vegan
>slightly overweight 6' carniclap says it's unhealthy
>look at him and say "sure looks like it"
>>
>>38612253
Actually we can just report you to the police unless you live in Mumbai
>>
>>38612237
We are omnivores that evolved differently from other animals, we are the ape 2.0 that learned to use tools and therefore did not need rending claws or powerful jaws
We would not be typing in computers right now if we were too similar to the other omnivores, the fact that we are capable of digesting meat and getting nutrients out of it means we are omnivore
>>38612253
Go back to India pajeet, oh wasn't that were your self-imposed herbivore brethren dwell? Almonds activate
>>
>>38612261
> You would miss out on essential fatty acids.
can i see a single chart or study self-made doctor anon?
>>
>>38601742
As someone who believes in equality, I cannot justify valuing the lives of plants lower than valuing the lives of animals. Thus, both have an equal chance of being eaten by me.

You're not some type of biased speciesist, are you?
>>
>>38612237
https://veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/

Fuck your chart nigga
>>
>>38612207
>he doesn't know that you'd have to literally starve to die from a protein deficiency because protein is in literally ever food source
>he actually believed the animal agricultural industries propaganda trying to convince everybody that meat is the only accessible source of protein.

This is why people go to college son. Bit genuinely I knew this even in highschool. I only feel sorry for you wondering at what life must be like for you, ambling through it so ignorant and shortsighted. Pick up a book famalam.
>>
>>38612253
loo is more convenient, unless you're a vegan Indian :^
>>
>>38612237
We can injest and metabolize meat and veggies without getting sick to our stomachs. You can debate the longterm effects of it all you want, but there is no fucking way we're not omnivores.
>>
>>38612277
How about you prove you can have a nutritionally complete diet on only fruit first?
>>
File: Screenshot (140).png (740KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (140).png
740KB, 1366x768px
>>38612282
the article you sent is literally written by a vegan.if even the guy who wrote this article is vegan then there must be something going on dont you think anon?
>>
>>38612285
My point was you herb munchers tend to forget to eat your protein and become cult like lunatics as a result, you need decent amount of protein in your diet for your mind and body to function properly
Google low protein diets and cults, im sure you will find some source that you can deem trustworthy and you see the point, low protein diets make you go coo coo
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>38612266
>its not about the enviroment(at least for me) its about your own health.
And I repeat:
I'm dumb for not being an obsessing over possibilities to minutely increase my health or lifespan? It's not like life is worth living after sixty.

>you are simply afraid of change
Why wouldn't I be afraid of change that decreases my quality of life? I want meat.

>and you think vegan foods taste bad.
I love vegan foods, retard. I just love meat too.
>>
>>38612361
even if you only want to live 60 years it does matter what quality of life you have for that 60 years.
>>
>>38612268
Kek
Olrogonsl)
>>
>>38612193
I have no problem with people buying meat from trustworthy farms. The problem is that as long as people buy cheap meat, the meat- and fast-food-industry will grow and this industry will foil most attempts at making farming-factories more humane because it will reduce their profits.
It's simple capitalism. As long as people want cheap meat, they're gonna get it. Every government is corrupt to some point.

And population numbers are in no way a factor of happiness. As long as you protect a population of a few thousand animals their species is safe.
>>
>>38601742
Humans have been consuming meat far longer than we have been eating grains. Better cut those out of your diet too, vegicucks. Stop buying overpriced quinoa from Whole Foods NOW!
>>
>>38612279
This, actually
Original))
>>
File: sweetlittlelies.jpg (198KB, 756x576px) Image search: [Google]
sweetlittlelies.jpg
198KB, 756x576px
>>38612282
>https://veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/
>>Secondly, frugivores are basically omnivores. Frugivores are usually used as a term for omnivores that feed on fruit. Most frugivores do not eat exclusively fruit. Anyway, orangutans are usually referred to as frugivorous.

OP BTFO OUT
>>
>>38612383
>Humans have been consuming meat far longer than we have been eating grains

evidence?
>>
>>38612346
Ad homimem and a red herring. The writers choices do not change the validity of the article.
>>
>>38612382
If the treatment of animals bother you so much write a bill or lobby for a law to change that fact, if enough people agree with you they might pass the bill and put a stop to it, if your bill gets majority support and they still refuse you can start peaceful protesting and gathering more support for humane treatment of cattle
Blame your corrupt country for the poor treatment of animals, in northern Europe that kind of living conditions for animals are considered a health risk and are illegal
>>
>>38612346
Basically the vegan is calling out other vegans for their use of pseudo-science in trying to recruit yet more vegans. People like OP for example.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>38612376
...and cutting out meat would decrease my quality of life. I don't think you understand how much I like meat.
>>
>>38612303
>without getting sick to our stomachs

Yeah you only need to obliterate it to a crisp in an oven to be able to even consume it on the first place lest your stomach come into contact with the myriad of bacteria that would otherwise decimate a herbivorous physiology. Even better yet, you need to chuck a load of ground-up plants on it to even make it edible in the first place.
Yeah, meat doesn't make you sick at all, that's why red meat was officially reclassified as a carcinogen last year.
You know heart disease is actually the number one killer in the US right now? Do you know the cause of ever case of hear disease that isn't genetic? Consumption of animal proteins. Did you know that there's only one known way of actively reversing dietary heart disease and that's to cease meat consumption and begin a plant based diet? Legit, Google it.

Meat doesn't make us sick at all though, it's just that we can't actually process it without setting it on fire and even then it gives us cancer and diseases our heart.
>>
>>38612351
I can promise you I consume more protein in a day than you.
>>
>>38612351
this is one of the most baseless and retarded things i ever read
>>
>>38612070
I never said that it's impossible to live without a meat-source. We need it because it would be difficult to live without it.
Humans need many different proteins and individual plants usually only have a small variety while meat contains a large amount of various proteins.
You get more different proteins from a chicken than from one kind of beans.

This is especially crucial in the diet of children. You have to be careful that the child gets a lot of different proteins, vitamins and will still get enough energy to grow (because meat contains more energy than plants and children are faster saturated).

But our current society does not allow us to take much time in the careful preparation of food and do you really expect all these sub-humans to educate themselves in eating properly?
It is way safer and more efficient to just give them a piece of meat every now and then.
>>
>>38612557
>>38612383
wait sorry I only had to scroll up for another second this one's better
>>
>>38612468
You probably consume enough protein for 10 people considering what massive faggots you people are.
>>
>>38612559
>It is way safer and more efficient to just give them a piece of meat every now and then
If you ever stop to do some research into the long-term physiological and biochemical effects of meat on the human body you would understand that saying that would be like telling me to give poison to my child. I'm forrester and conservationist from earlier in the thread by the way and I actually have a son with my wife. I was an omnivore until I met her, a vegan, and two years down the line after seeing how fantastic her own health was and conducting some horrifying research myself, I came to the decision that she was on the right side of this debate. Our son is now 17, he's 6'0 and still growing, approx. 140lbs or so, and has been vegan his entire life. Never broken a bone, never contracted any diseases, is never sick, has no acne, and I may be biased in saying this but he's gonna slay when he's a bit older, though that's more to do with my lovely wife's genes and less his diet.
>>
>>38612706
That's wonderful. You know, the cool thing about research in this area is, that for every study you show me that it is in your favor, I can show you one that is in mine and vice versa.

I have to remind you that the study of one human (your son) has next to no scientific value in this matter. But let's be nice and assume your claims are correct and vegans live healthier lives. Then our whole argument would be unnecessary, wouldn't it? Vegans would simply slowly breed out non-vegans with their superior bodies. Strange that that didn't already happen a couple thousand years ago, though.

And again: With the creation of even only one additional human you have created way more suffering than someone with no children has.

Also:
>Has a job, is married, has children
Why are you on this board again?
>>
Wrong.

Meat by itself doesn't cause disease. Disease is caused almost entirely by diet an toxins yes, but not by meat itself. It's things like high-carb processed foods, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oils, pasteurised (excluding raw) dairy, and general malnutrition, on top of the modern-day onslaught of environmental and dietary toxins. Meat can technically cause disease, _only_ due to the toxins that are stimulated when it's cooked which were fed and absorbed by the animals. If you eat it raw, it's much healthier. Look at the health of tribes such as Eskimos who eat almost entirely raw meat.

Humans are much better suited to eating meat and its fat than vegetation. Our bodies don't handle plant fibre well, and lack many related enzyme mutations that herbivores have.

Also the parasite/bacteria thing is largely a meme and we can eat raw meat without problems. Our bodies are mostly bacteria, second to water. Without it we couldn't digest shit.

>>38602079
>I'm assuming you mean lions, and wolves and shit when you say "real carnivores". They die/get sick/parasites from raw meat all of the fucking time. Its literally the number one cause of death in lions that isn't man made.
Well that's bullshit. Got any citations?
>>
>>38612890
>why are you on this board again?
I've got some GIS work I'm trying to procrastinate on to be completely honest. I saw this thread and was like "Oh cool veganism, what's going on in he-".
>>
>It's the vegan comes to r9k to gloat with their unearned moral superiority episode

why do people keep watching this episode? just turn it off.
>>
File: 8-wGDNbsV.jpg (687KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8-wGDNbsV.jpg
687KB, 1920x1200px
>>38601742
The real reason to not eat meat is that meat is no longer meat. Meat is now a chemical byproduct of industrial waste, cannibalism, antibiotics, genetically modified organisms, hormonal injections, and various other chemical additives.

A deer you hunt and kill in the forest has nothing to do with a cow you buy at the store or god fucking forbid the processed meats (aka tier 2 or 3 cancer causing chemicals [in the same tier as ASBESTOS] that you might eat on a sandwich or for breakfast.

If you must eat meat, eat it like dessert and only eat meat that has been grown in the wild or by your own hands.

Organic is just a buzzword to increase profits by jews. The FDA and everyone else is not your friend. They are a corporate owned banana sticker application company. Nothing more.
>>
File: 1.jpg (116KB, 990x594px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
116KB, 990x594px
>>38612458
(1/2)
>Yeah you only need to obliterate it to a crisp in an oven to be able to even consume it
Look at this Omaha brand filet mignon. Does this look obliterated to a crisp to you?

>lest your stomach come into contact with the myriad of bacteria that would otherwise decimate a herbivorous physiology.
That myriad of bacteria only spawns on rotting meat. It wouldn't exist if we ate it raw and straight from a healthy carcass.
Of course, carnivores have evolved to be able to withstand such bacteria, as they're often scavenging and saving leftovers, but we've evolved past the need for such things.
We've got cooking and preservation.

>Even better yet, you need to chuck a load of ground-up plants on it to even make it edible in the first place.
You're telling me you've never sunk your teeth into a nice bloody steak and enjoyed it? What are you, some kind of pussy?
Not that it matters. As intelligent omnivores we have the gift of combining food groups together with meat, creating fusion dishes greater than the parts that make it up.

>Yeah, meat doesn't make you sick at all, that's why red meat was officially reclassified as a carcinogen last year.
...Your point? Everything fun is a carcinogen these days.

>You know heart disease is actually the number one killer in the US right now?
As I said earlier, I don't care about longterm effects. We can metabolize meat without getting sick to our stomachs, therefore we're omnivores.

>Do you know the cause of ever case of hear disease that isn't genetic?
Smoking? Lack of exercise? Old age?

>Did you know that there's only one known way of actively reversing dietary heart disease and that's to cease meat consumption and begin a plant based diet?
Hence why I see little point in living past sixty.
>>
File: 1.jpg (104KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104KB, 720x500px
>>38612458
2/2
>Meat doesn't make us sick at all though, it's just that we can't actually process it without setting it on fire
1.We can eat uncooked meat no problem with proper safety. Ever had yukhoe or tartare? They're wonderful.
2.Not all meats are flambed. Shows what you know about the art of cooking.

(I apologize for the wait. I already posted this all once before but Hiroshima's bad site couldn't handle accented letters.)
>>
>>38613001
>If you must eat meat, eat it like dessert
No. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38601742
Just because you made this post, I'm going to rip a live squirrel in half and drink it's blood.
>>
>>38601753
>>38601772
>If a vegetarian diet were dangerous, half the population of India would be dead or very sick
but the majority of our population eats meat
kerala is literally infamous for being one of the few states which don't give two hoots about eating beef.
almost all smart people from south india belong to a group called tamil brahmins, who alse tend to be very rich.
>>
>>38601742
Here is a counter to your argument:
Bacon

That is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x368px
>>38613721
>actually admits to being pujeet
>>
>>38613763
seem like a good guy
>>
>>38601742
Vegetarian anon here. I'm not going to argue about people over meat being bad or whatever, I stopped eating it for other reasons I don't want to get into. I was eating fairly healthy and feeling alright before it. To my surprise the only noticeable difference is less of a body load, and I lost a lot of fat but retained my muscle and look great. I like how it affects my body composition, and my recovery time is still excellent. I make sure to get enough protein and some iron, overall I actually like this diet a lot. I didn't expect my body to look much better from it.
>>
File: 1500983284028-391824963.jpg (953KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500983284028-391824963.jpg
953KB, 2560x1536px
>>38601753
>If a vegetarian diet were dangerous, half the population of India would be dead or very sick.
If only that were true. Also fuck you, I'm going to grab some burgers later. I'm also eating steak.
>blah blah we're not meant to eat
We're not meant to fly either, so we should stop flying planes.

Here's a picture of my peepee toilet.
>>
File: 1490655740958.jpg (275KB, 970x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1490655740958.jpg
275KB, 970x1212px
>>38612458
>Yeah you only need to obliterate it to a crisp in an oven to be able to even consume it on the first place lest your stomach come into contact with the myriad of bacteria that would otherwise decimate a herbivorous physiology
This is nonsense. In fact especially in the past aging of meats was very popular.

>you need to chuck a load of ground-up plants on it to even make it edible in the first place.
Again absolute nonsense. Stuff like this is often spewed by amerifats. Lots of season/spice free meat recipes and traditions.

>You know heart disease is actually the number one killer in the US right now?
Half the population is obese. ANd the meat is processed af.
The longest living population clades in the world have a meat based diet.

>Do you know the cause of ever case of hear disease that isn't genetic? Consumption of animal proteins.
There are loads of other causes of heart disease and circulatory diseases that is not meat.
>>
>>38601742
>meat eaters are weaker

>powerlifters
Eats Meat
>NFL players
Eats Meat
>NBA
Eats Meat
>NBL
Eats Meat
>Any other sport besides dick riding races
Eats Meat
>>
>>38602225
>plants
>greater variety for caveman

LMAO
why do you think cavemen started eating ankmals?
>>
>to start off I actually don't give a shit if I die young of cancer because I am a r9k browser.
>>
>>38613846
You are slightly dehydrated your pee should be like water.
>>
>>38615231
Humans are meant to be slightly dehydrated.
We weren't meant to be pampered pussies.
>>
>>38615653
>Humans are meant to be slightly dehydrated.
So much THIS.

If humans weren't meant to be dehydrated then why is it that too much water can kill you?
>>
>>38601742
go hug a tree, hippie faggot. sage
>>
>>38616253
>too much water
Forgot to add; water is the #1 cause of drowning in humans too.
>>
>>38612225
Life is worth living after 60 if you're still fit and healthy. Only reason it becomes unbearable for most is because they're meat eating slobs that get severe health problems.
>>
>>38602079
>wendy's
>meat
pick one ameritard
>>
>>38605710
I so totally would just to win an argument
>>
File: DESIGNATED.png (468KB, 485x723px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.png
468KB, 485x723px
>>38601753
>If a vegetarian diet were dangerous, half the population of India would be dead or very sick.
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS
>>
>>38611087
They also ate bread, lived in shit, and were affected by the bubonic plague. They still lived longer than modern-day Eskimos :)
>>
>>38611671
People do quite well, actually. If you could only eat one type of food, fruit would be the best choice.
>>
File: vegans vs carnists.jpg (644KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
vegans vs carnists.jpg
644KB, 2000x2000px
This is quite accurate
>>
>>38614100
>powerlifters
patrik baboumian

>NFL players
david carter

>NBA
wilson chandler

There are more non-vegans than there are vegans. If 1% of people are vegan, then you would expect 1% of athletes to be vegan, too. And that is the case.

Correlation does not equal causation. Most athletes are also rich. Does that mean that being rich makes you an athlete? No. So why are you saying that if an athlete eats meat, they are only an athlete because they eat meat? You're stupid.
>>
Where are your peer reviewed sources for this information?
>>
>>38613078
Id say that too you, but you already are if you eating meat like youre a carnivore. Enjoy your early death you dumb faggot.
>>
>>38617874
>Enjoy your early death you dumb faggot.
Can confirm.
My grandpa was a meat eater and was gassed at Buchenwald.
>>
>>38617930
>My grandpa was a meat eater and was gassed at Buchenwald.

if you eat meat this will happen to you too lads
>>
>>38611220
I'm eating an extra side of chicken to secure my gains and spite you.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.