[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post stuff that makes you happy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1498732134604s.jpg (2KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1498732134604s.jpg
2KB, 125x122px
I know it's hard to find good shit in this world but I figured I'd give it a shot:

>Taking a hot shower.
>Getting a new book in the mail.
>Friend asking to hang out or play games.
>>
programming works the way i want it to
>>
>>38601501
I feel like, after a long time debugging and you finally get the right outputs on your tests.
>>
>Turn on the air conditioner
>Get into 4chan
>>
My dog. Whiskey.

Sometimes programming. But I rarely find anything to work on.
>>
>turn off the light
>get comfy
>get bowl of beef noodle soup
>watch old episodes of the simpsons
>>
Making others laugh makes me happy
>>
>>38601622
sounds like my kinda night
>>
>Playing vidya after work
>Learning part of a song on guitar after trying for hours
>Playing vidya with a close friend
>>
>>38601739

>Learning part of a song on guitar after trying for hours

I feel this. Better than any orgasm could possibly be
>>
>taking a really nice shit
>good coffee
>a little whiskey before bed
>also getting books in the mail
>>
>>38601792
The satisfaction you get after dropping a really nice deuce is very powerful
>>
File: IMG_l17r63.jpg (96KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_l17r63.jpg
96KB, 586x586px
this picture of danny devito is honestly the only thing keeping me from killing myself right now
>>
>A good cup of tea
> Watching reruns of old cartoons and reality TV
>Playing video games
Can't do the third one because I live with my mother, and she has forbidden me from playing video games. Least I can find comfort in my enjoyment of music and tea.
>>
>>38601421
>post gym ball stank

Fucking HNG
>>
>>38601878
Honestly I wish I was never allowed to play vidya as a child. Fuck
>>
>>38601909
I get the feel. Video games is the only thing I enjoyed, because the town I live in is either filled with drug addicts, roasties, or both in the same roll. Now all I have, besides a disposable income that my mother constantly tries to manage, I spend on games, because its all I enjoy. That, and maybe visiting our neighbors who I guess we consider our friends? No clue.
>>
>>38601909
I feel like I could have gone way farther into social shit and not become isolated autist with out vidya
>>
File: 1499370449532.png (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499370449532.png
45KB, 600x600px
laughter, i love to laugh.
its only when i laugh i feel alive.
>>
>A good smoke after a long day at work
>Feeling the AC on my car start to cool everything down
>>
>>38601967
I didn't go into any social shit with anyone in my town for two reasons. One, all they cared about what boning the popular dude in school or trying to bone with the prettiest girl in school. Other than that? The second is I made friends, but they ended up staying young and hanging with their so called "high school" friends.
>>
>seeing my students develop or something they couldn't get right suddenly click for them
>being told I'm the happiest person someone knows
>being told I'm a good instructor
>seeing the numbers go down on the scale
>>
Finding a good anime.
>>
>spending time with my dogs
>sleeping
>long, hot showers
>a good, adequate sized meal
>when a person genuinely wants to spend time with you or appreciates your opinion
These things have kept me going for ten years and caused me to push back my suicide deadline
>>
>>38601421
>>Playing vidya after work
>>Learning part of a song on guitar after trying for hours

Know that feel

> a good joint
> sitting down and playing the guitar for a good long time
> trailer park boys
>Music
>>
>Sleeping in a cold room
>emptying out the sink
>crushing aluminum cans
>unwrapping a new video game and reading the manuals (back when they still provided them)
>popping the top off a beer bottle
>charging my phone to 100%
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.