[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cunts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: signs-dealing-insomnia.jpg (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
signs-dealing-insomnia.jpg
275KB, 1280x720px
How the fuck do you make yourself (((sleep)))?
>>
>>38599872
I don't. It's already 5AM over here, I spent the last four hours watching Paul McCartney's shows and shitposting.
>>
Melatonin and zopiclone my dude
>>
(((Sleep))) ??? You believe sleep to be a Jewish conspiracy? How about you try to understand what the fuck something means before using it? Or better yet, how about you just fuck off and stop posting to pass the time until middle school starts again in August, newfag?
>>
>>38599924
Can I get those without prescription? Are those addictive?

>>38599905
I'm fed up with doing those.
>>
>>38600011
go kill yourself you fucking underage shit
>>
>>38599872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DLl_iC8GU
listen to this
>>
>>38600011

oy vey what do we have here
>>
>>38600013

Melatonin is harmless and require no prescription.

Zopiclone is addictive if you use it everyday for over a month and you need a prescribtion
>>
I have narcolepsy. It helps
>>
>>38600196

Addictive in the sense you won't fall asleep without it. No cravings or anything
>>
>>38600011
(((((((((((((((hothead))))))))))))))))
ererrettr
>>
>>38599872
Drink alcohol in excess, or go doctor shopping/ darknet for strong benzos
Valerian root and melatonin may also work without the addiction potential
>>
>>38599872

Sleep is hard for me sometimes because I correlate the unconsciousness of sleep with the oblivion of nothingness itself. As Nas says "Sleep is the cousin of death". I think what if this time I go to sleep and don't wake up. Worth the risk every time.
>>
I just stay up until I pass out on the computer chair.
Obviously unhealthy but I really don't give a damn.
>>
>>38599872
I used to have this problem and now I generally get 6-7 hours of sleep easily. Take this advice, just two steps:

1. STAY away from electronic devices for the last hour before you want to sleep
2. Find a book or magazine and read it while in bed

You'll get tired while reading and will fall asleep
>>
>when the sleep paralysis kicks in
>>
>>38600266
>Valerian root
I've tried that, it makes it even worse - my heart starts beating in my head. Seems like I'm allergic to Valerian.

>>38600346
Oh, I used to do that few years ago. Now I have to go to work in 3 hours, fuck.

>>38600361
That sounds reasonable. Thanks anon, I'll try that.
>>
eh, I'll head back to bed, try my luck again.
Thank you anons, you were helpful tonight.
>>
>>38599872
Havent gotten sleep in the past 2 weeks really. Only xanax or melatonin does it for me. And I fucking hate melatonin.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.