[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Peace and love"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: thotsbegone.jpg (387KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thotsbegone.jpg
387KB, 1080x1080px
Whats the best argument to someone who always has this mindset of finding the good in everything? I can't hate anything without this stupid bitch making comments like "lol just love anon" "see others lives as less of an issue if they don't directly affect you lol" Pic related, is the thing I hate.
>>
>>38599674
There has to be something wrong about that kind of mindset right? It eventually leaves you unprepared for dealing with bad situations or something? I know there should be something psychologically wrong about that. You can't just live your life trying to love everyone.
>>
>>38599674
Warn her with peace and love, peace and love. If she doesn't stop that kind of behavior, she will be tossed. You are far too busy to deal with her. Peace and love. Peace and love.
>>
>>38599674
"find the u s e in everything."
>>
>>38599674
>>38599706
You're an idiot. It's a good way of thinking in the sense that people's lives don't matter to you as long as they don't affect you. If people want to swim in STDs or destroy their bodies in drugs and alcohol, who cares? As long as it's not directly affecting you, there's no reason to give a shit (and then there's the bonus of them possibly dying from their stupidity, which is amusing). You can be upset at people for having this viewpoint, but having such an obsession with others' lives will just make it obvious that you're not worth being around because nobody likes listening to constant bitching.

If you don't like people who act a certain way or engage in certain activities, then just fucking ignore them. Don't interact with them. For every person with a lifestyle you hate, there's just as many who hate your lifestyle.

You already isolated yourself from society. So why do they matter to you?
>>
>>38599934
because my town is full of them, and I can't hope to get out of this this shitty life I live if everyone I could hope to possibly befriend or maybe even somehow date only wants to drink smoke fuck and party. I hate that. I don't want to live like this forever you know.
>>
>>38600000
Nice get originally
>>
File: 1487827681192.jpg (6KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1487827681192.jpg
6KB, 255x255px
>>38600137
oh shit, I didn't even notice that.
>>
>>38599674

Recognizing the duality of all things is more important than focusing completely on "peace and love" and entire wholesomeness. As beautiful as life is, it's all the same fucking awful depending on your perception.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>38600000

Witnessing original quints
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.