[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot-hood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-21-18-50-51.jpg (14KB, 540x186px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-21-18-50-51.jpg
14KB, 540x186px
Is it just me or is the criteria for being a robot getting stricter?

Before all that you had to be was lonely and socially autistic. Now you have to be a harsh, uncaring, emotionless, animal abusing cunt to be considered a robot on this board. I've theorised that it's the normalfags and Chad's that rp robots on this board just fucking with people.
>>
>>38599339
IMO the only criteria for being a robot is being a nonconformist.
>>
>>38599339
I'd say a robot is one who becomes like systemerror-lag-loadingcursor with social engagements (and maybe the self, too).

there's no real in-between. I've never been sure about the splitting hairs: I would just say there are robots, normies, and failed normies. and this has to be in regards to the inner, not the outer; internal-out relating, not external-in relating.

the board right now seems to really be mostly failed normies
>>
>>38599843
Anon I was a robot that enjoyed about two years of cyborghood/near normiedom, before becoming a robot again. Am I a failed normie or a robot? My mindset hasn't changed since I was originally a robot
>>
>>38599339
Don't listen to the few larpers who post those rheee threads. The way I see it the majority of robots are genuine. A robot has a wide and flexible definition. Its core is that a robot is alienated from society for one reason or another. He cannot connect with normies either because he doesn't fit their standards, has been excluded, has excluded himself, or all three. Virginity is high on the list too, but sex without emotion (hookers) don't change things a whole lot. Then, accessories are being a NEET (but being a robot in education or work is a pain in the ass too, worse I'd argue) and be genuinely autistic or be depressed.
>>
>>38600069
About the same. I had a robotic youth (bullied, lonely, going to therapies, poor self-esteem). Then I spent my teens trying to fit in, got /fit/, got confident, had more self-esteem. But all that came crashing down when I finished high school. Why is that you might ask? Depression made me see my true face. My failure to build significant relations in my youth has deprived me from emotion and social tools. I never made any friends, exchanged any phone numbers, been to any party. I've never been loved. I've never been social. I only pretended to be so in my head.
>>
>>38600069
>my mind hasn't changed since
you are eviding what I'm saying. you are a robot.
a person operates as a normie, a failed normie, or a robot: that's what I was saying. (not to do with any social standing or earning)
>>
>>38599339
To me a robot has always been

>Virgin
>Male
>Under 30 (older than 30 is a wizard)
>NEET or low wage earner
>spends time on /r9k/ instead of doing productive things
and I guess this >>38599843 too but if all of the above describe you it probably goes without saying

Are these criteria too strict for you? Bear in mind that being a robot is not something you should want or want to be considered as. It's not a cool little internet term, it's just another word for piece of shit. A piece of shit who visits this board.
>>
>>38600215
I'm not saying I want to be a robot, quite the opposite actually. I'm just a depressed sack of shit who is on this board 24/7 and hate his life and job.

And I'm fucking sick of getting "reeeee"d off of posts because I've implied that I was happy for five seconds two years ago.
>>
>>38600324
It doesn't happen that often, and when it does unless you're being a complete faggot it's done jokingly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.