[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 19 but look about 6 years younger, even after growing beard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image-.jpg (470KB, 900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image-.jpg
470KB, 900x1400px
>tfw 19 but look about 6 years younger, even after growing beard
>>
>>38598642
Don't look gifthorses in the mouth
>>
It's ok anon im 24 and some kids told me i look 14 so i guess im worse than you. Or better depending if you want to look younger into an older age
>>
File: doner.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
doner.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
>>38598642
be my cuteboy bf
>>
>>38598642
Just do what I did and lose your hair, you will no longer look 14 but you will look like a creepy loser
>>
File: my head 2.jpg (72KB, 684x1098px) Image search: [Google]
my head 2.jpg
72KB, 684x1098px
>have a big beard but still no gf
>>
>shaving
>cutting your nails
>cutting your hair
>pee in the toilet and stand while you do
>eating to stay fit
If you do any of that you are fucking normie
>>
>>38599723
>viking mod
coool bro
>>
>>38598642
I know this feel, I still look 14 and I'll be 20 in a month
>>
>>38598642
What the actual fuck? Some how I had no idea what shaving foam was. I was reading your image and read the bit about shaving foam and had to literally google it to find out what it was. I have been shaving for years dry and my face itches for days afterwards and somehow didn't know what shaving foam was. What the fuck?
>>
>>38599899
what if i do it because of ocd
>>
>>38601256
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SINGLE MOTHER WHORES ARE ALLOWED TO LIVE
>>
File: 1210776134561.gif (756KB, 241x182px) Image search: [Google]
1210776134561.gif
756KB, 241x182px
>tfw no beard gene

Literally no male in my entire family can grow a beard
>>
What's that, you made a little gay thread? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.
Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.
That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway.Go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.