[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people put up with spending more than 1 hour a day in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do people put up with spending more than 1 hour a day in total getting to and from work? As if wagecucking itself isn't bad enough
>>
Small price to pay to live in a white neighborhood
>>
I have no idea how the fuck people do it

I'm thankful I only have a 15 minute drive to work

Saves gas AND time!
>>
>>38598462
I don't, but several coworkers do.

One thing that helps is our work schedule: we work 9 hour days, and we get every other friday off. So, you end up commuting 90% less for the same work, and you have an extra day every other weekend.

Another setup for some shifts is 10 hours 4 days a week.
>>
>idle in traffic for two hours each way
>constantly see fender-benders and other accidents
>constantly see people get flat tires from debris on the road from crashes
>have to circle block 6 times to find a parking spot and then pay money for it
>this is considered normal

/n/ master race. Cagers flip a shit if you say you ride your bike to work. (I use light rail plus a bike, you can take your bike on the train for no cost.) They have a mental breakdown when I bring it up. And then I can read a book on the train instead of worrying if suzy fuckface on the cell phone is going to ruin my morning by merging into me without bothering to look first and incur a 2,000 repair bill that the insurance will weasel out of covering.

And boy when we get snow is it fun! Train don't give a fuck bout snow, but the cagers crash all over the place like fucktards.
>>
>>38598674
>Living in the city
I have a 25 minute commute that has no traffic other than my coworkers, and is a leisurely drive through the countryside.

In the winter it's well plowed.
>>
>>38598745

I wish I didn't. I moved here because it's "easy to get a job." A year later, no job, rent is ridiculous, I feel trapped and miserable, have witnessed crime, been harassed by hobos and threatened with assault, seen street fights and blood, people here are assholes. I'd like to move to a small town but how am I supposed to get a job there while I'm here? My hometown is a massive shithole even worse than here, so I can't just move in with family. I want to live in a small town in the pacific northwest... Only problem is how the fuck I get the job when I'm a thousand miles away.

I just can't cope with the city traffic.
>>
Driving is comfy if you live in the countryside
I could drive all day. At least if it's not in a city.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.