[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wageslaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1480476763352.png (121KB, 310x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480476763352.png
121KB, 310x320px
I got a new job, and i feel like killing my self
Worked for 9 hours my legs have never hurt that bad in my life. does it get better?
>>
>>38598293
Stop complaining Amelia.

:^)
>>
>>38598293
You're young, how the fuck are you sore after standing for 9 hours? My grandpa worked 14 hr days for 20 years and never complained, pussy
>>
>>38598293
yes, you build stamina and it gets better
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (29KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
29KB, 529x529px
>>38598293
>>38599429
nah it'd probably be easier for you to die
>>
They hurt cause your legs are used to not being up since you used to sit 12+ hours a day in front of the computer. They will hurt for the first few days but yes, the pain will go away and your legs dont be brittle pieces of shit anymore.
>>
>>38599414
Gloating about that shit to your family is just as bad as whining you obnoxious little cunt
>>
>getting a job in the year 2019
>not materializing your money from the replicator
>>
>>38599414
What the fuck is your problem, you little pussy. You think that means anything. I have worked 18 hour days every fucking day since I was 14, and now I'm 40. Shut the fuck up and learn your fucking place.
>>
>>38600996
Thats nothing I work 20 hour days 7 days a week. Get back in line citizen and be grateful the emperor allows you to live in the first place.
>>
>>38600996
>I have worked 18 hour days every fucking day since I was 14, and now I'm 40.

Didnt know there were chinese citizens that could write english so well./
>>
>>38601456
>doesn't live at work with 5 minute power naps in between 5 hour long work shifts because it's more productive than a 24/7 labor
I'm proud of it too. It builds character.
>>
>>38602953
>It builds character.

Yeah, the character of a brainless robot.
>>
>>38598293
Yeah. It gets better... then it gets worse. Once your body is used to it after a couple weeks or months you'll start dreading going to work less and less. It's later that the mental exhaustion starts setting in.
>>
>>38598293
physically it'll get better. mentally it'll get worse
>>
>>38598293
Start putting your resume out to jobs that sound better. You don't have to stagnate at a place you don't enjoy.

Always better your situation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.