[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else having a tough time tonight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wef.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
wef.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
I just lost my temper and called my mum a psychopath because she doesn't seem to care about the mental agony I'm in. My only friend says I can't come over because he's got someone else around. This is probably the shittiest I've felt in two years.
>>
At least you have a friend! I never get to see my friends anymore
>>
>>38598132
If you're near Atlanta, I'll have a drink with you
>>
>>38598132
i feel like shit all the time OP

do you play any vidya?
>>
>>38598229
Yeah. I kind of wonder sometimes if he really likes spending time with me. I guess I can't hold it against him if he can't. To be honest though without him I don't really have anyone to talk to. Do you have anyone other than you're friends (y'know, parents and shit).
>>
>>38598132
>get mad at mom for just not 'getting me'
>friend says I can't come over
>this is the worst I've ever felt

Kek. Don't cut yourself on all that edge there. Edgelord.
>>
>>38598273
Only rpgs/sandbox games. Also I still use the xbox 360 I got when I was 12. I don't spend dozens of hours gaming though so it doesn't really bother me.
>>
>>38598255
op is 13, dude, that's illegal
>>
>>38598255
Wrong continent, but thanks for the offer.
>>
>>38598338
Not what I wrote but ok.
>>
>>38598132
Why don't YOU care about the mental agony you're in, you weak faggot?

Stop blaming other people, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, and DO SOMETHING.
>>
>>38598495
>Why don't YOU care about the mental agony you're in, you weak faggot?
What does that even mean. Of course I care about my mental health otherwise it wouldn't bother me this much.

>Stop blaming other people,
I never blamed anyone else. Neither do I think someone else should come along and solve all my problems for me, it just fucking disturbs me how much my mum doesn't seem to care about it. Wouldn't it bother you if you were borderline suicidal, going through the hardest time of your life, and none of your family seemed to give a shit or even try to understand. It's not the source of the problem itself, but it makes me feel so fucking alone and makes me wonder if I'll ever really connect with another human being.

>TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, and DO SOMETHING.
I already have a councilor whose very helpful, but the progress feels slow and I haven't seen her in a while. Plus it would be wrong to call her up at 11:00 PM (where I am) to talk about my problems.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.