[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're crossing the street in New York and pic related walks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1472923867608.png (261KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1472923867608.png
261KB, 500x437px
You're crossing the street in New York and pic related walks up to you and shoulder bumps you really hard and says "What's up FAGGOT?" What do you do?
>>
kms what could i possibly do now that king of the chads has used the fag-word on me
>>
>>38597736
>Jump on his back and make clacking noises while shouting "HYAH!" HYAH! ONWARDS MY TRUSTY STALLION! WE SHALL FUCK LIKE RABBITS ONCE WE REACH THE ALLEYWAY!
>>
File: 1500870077148.png (790KB, 864x517px) Image search: [Google]
1500870077148.png
790KB, 864x517px
>>38597736
remember that the meme pushed by leftypol was debunked with just the fucking earlobes
>>
>>38597898
What meme are you talking about famaroon?
>>
>>38597876
After reading this several times I concluded this is the only suitable answer
>>
File: sam down.png (574KB, 736x658px)
sam down.png
574KB, 736x658px
>>38597898
Is the pic on the right not Sam Hyde? I could swear it was but I guess not if the ears don't match.
>>
File: 1483823283958.gif (499KB, 480x228px)
1483823283958.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>38597985
holy christ my sides
good shop
>>
>>38597985
thats how the memes works, sometime you simply got caught in the shitposting
>>
>>38597985
the pic on the right is sam, it's from moms
>>
>>38597898
pic on the left he's wearing a beanie that is pulling his ear up, making it look flatter
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault-3.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>38598023
try wearing a beanie once
>>
>>38597736
"I'm sorry but I'm gay and that is a hate crime. If you want to continue you can explain this video to the police"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Back off, big guy. My boi pussy is reserved for Charls only.
>>
>>38597736
Holy shit it's the school shooter I run for my life
>>
TIGHT LITTLE PIECE
>>
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick me, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.
Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.
That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
>>
>>38597736
>"hey sam my man"
>hugs like men
>tell him thanks and how his works are great
OR
>are that serial killer
>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>HELP
>RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
>HE GOT A BOMB
I ll do this since no one knows me in new york. and i hate its miserable vibe.
>>
>>38597736
Slowly say "DAVID DUKE"

or

"I dont drive a Miata"
>>
>>38597736
Challenge him to a fight, srs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.