[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did it all go so wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.png
17KB, 882x758px
>be pathetic pedo
>can't hold the urges in anymore
>go to the park near my house
>start taking pictures of the girls
>try to snap some pantyshots
>this one girl is doing gymnastics
>pop a serious boner
>no adults around
>walk up to her
>tell her i'm a professional photographer and i'd like to take some of her
>"okay"
>i start leading her to this wooded area with the intent to fuck her
>her brother comes running up to me
>"HEY! Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops, creep!"
>I drop the camera and run home
>get home
>realize what just happened
How did I turn into this monster?
>>
>>38597476
Hahahaha
Wow, that is pretty pathetic. Get some help.
>>
The fuck? Just watch loli like a normal person, dumbass. This has to be fake.
>>
You are a sick fuck and if it was my call, I'd simply shoot you on sight. Problem is, I am not, so I advice you to go and ask for help. There are places that tend to your kind. Do so before you destroy a life.

>t. male sexual assault victim
>>
>>38597476
It's not too late for you. But you REALLY need to tread carefully now.
Consult a therapist, if you don't seek help from outside chances are you will relapse. They'll help you contain your urges.
Ganbatte anon!
>>
>>38597476
>dropped the camera
You idiot. You might as well turn yourself in and get it over with. They're going to find you.
>>
>>38597476
Your first mistake was revealing your power level. NEVER reveal your power level. When it comes to this kind of stuff you can't trust anybody no matter how much you might want to.
>>
>>38597647
Trying to rape someone isn't showing anything, it's a complete loss of control and humanity.
>>
>>38597618
this

OP, get the camera... fucking idiot
then post the pics online with a vpn and 11 proxies
there's nothing wrong with you, just make sure that next time someone smaller than you decides to stand up for your prey, you don't back down.
You should have told that boy that if he called the cops, you'd murder them both and bury them in those woods.
>>
>>38597677
>there's nothing wrong with you, just make sure that next time someone smaller than you decides to stand up for your prey, you don't back down.
>You should have told that boy that if he called the cops, you'd murder them both and bury them in those woods.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Compared to you, OP looks like a normal person.
>>
>>38597677
Not OP but how can I use multiple proxies at once?
>>
>>38597667
You're kinda missing my point here. What I'm saying is you're putting yourself at too much risk.
Unless you were planning to bury her after you were done who's to say she wouldn't go talking to her family. Intimidating someone into silence takes time.
>>
>>38597476
An yet you posted this thread, probably not through a VPN or proxy by any mean. You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>38597769
What's gonna happen? Nothing. He didn't commit any crime.
>>
File: 1486999917736.png (24KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1486999917736.png
24KB, 150x150px
>>38597828
>i start leading her to this wooded area with the intent to fuck her
Seriously?
>>
Congratulations, you've taken your first steps into a larger world.
>>
>>38597874
He didn't do it though. The worst he could get hit with is attempted rape, but even then there's no solid proof. OP isn't in any danger by making this thread. Now if he does what >>38597677 said and posts the pictures, that'll be a different story.
>>
>>38597924
Yeah it would be a different story too if the girl's brother didn't show up

Fuck off pedo
>>
>>38597996
What the fuck are you getting upset over? I'm just saying that OP can't get in trouble for this thread. I'm not supporting him or anything, geez.
>>
>>38598032
don't worry
He's just an overreacting paedo in denial
>>
>>38597476
You need help asap!
Ever thought of looking for a priest (catholic if possible) and confess to him?
>>
>>38598127
Top kek. Well meme'd my friend
>>
>>38597709
what? I'm giving him practical advice...
>>
>>38597476
Youre a man! Dont be afraid of the brother, you will be successfullnext time!
>>
File: 1500827075552.jpg (105KB, 404x851px) Image search: [Google]
1500827075552.jpg
105KB, 404x851px
>>38597476
Don't get help

Kill yourself, you have become complete scum see, were at the bottom of the barrel but you have leaked out and have dripped onto the floor, you are a sick cunt, you are what parents and people are afraid of, you literally the bogeyman OP.
>>
>>38599121
>still care about others
Real robots dont care about others or themselves
GET OUT!
>>
>>38599176
t.paedophile

originalio
>>
Get fit and dress well and work on your posture and demeanor, and nobody will suspect you. Hell, little girls will probably be throwing themselves at you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.