[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are currently 10 threads with a OP picture featuring a DICK.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: 1489689429326.jpg (155KB, 1113x468px)
1489689429326.jpg
155KB, 1113x468px
What the fuck is going on.
Is this really a Psy OP using the Mere Exposure Effect?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect

Are the IR baiting threads just a cover for the gay psyop? Very creative I have to say..
>>
Yes. Alphabet agencies and other groups have held a presence/agenda on 4chan since forever.
>>
>>38597227
Yes. Welcome 5 years ago. 2 years ago some anon from /pol/ and /r9k/ posted a long ass tl;dr (i dont have it right now) that says there are bots and/or people spamming blacked, negress, trap threads and other garbage so you get used to it OR fall for it. Why'd you think half of the "memes" being spammed in social media are starring black dudes?

Also, on top of that I got invited to some discord that paid people to get close to white girls on a personal level to make them feel more comfortable with tyrones and get one as bf
>>
>>38597337
No I know about the BBC meme and IR psyops..

I'm saying, IF they gay people are using the BMWF and WMBF threads as a cover to just expose us to massive DICKS
>disguising them as IR bait

In addition to all the HRT/Fag/BF/Sissi shit they're memeing
>>
There are currently 17 threads with an OP featuring a GIRL.

Not even including anime girls and girl+dicks.

Is this some kind of normalfag psyop? Why are there so many """fembot""" threads?
>>
File: mywojak.jpg (52KB, 637x768px) Image search: [Google]
mywojak.jpg
52KB, 637x768px
>>38597227
its cuck wars
people are sick of cucky and interacial threads so they post black guys getting cuck and bwc in black girls and so on
>>
>>38597337
at sounds super retarded its leftypol trying to turn people left wing by making them cucks like them kind of telling isnt it
>>
What if it's just repressed gay men? I don't think any government agencies view this place as having any particular value. Even culturally this place has very little influence, it would be a waste of resources.
>>
File: 1500902327436.jpg (280KB, 938x821px) Image search: [Google]
1500902327436.jpg
280KB, 938x821px
>>38597227
Wouldn't IR psyops work better on people who actually have sex?
>>
>>38598914
>Wouldn't IR psyops work better on people who actually have sex?
Yes, that's why it's suspect they're so prevalent on this board.
It makes more sense they're just a cover to show dicks and cuck shit
>>
its the kikes pushing their agenda
>>
>only 10
There's usually 15-20 you newfag
>>
>>38600477
>newfag
Hello newie.
>>
File: 1499335191444-r9k.png (376KB, 783x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1499335191444-r9k.png
376KB, 783x1002px
There's a faggot who posts this, a choker thread, and a "black female gf" thread all of the time. Several of them get deleted and don't end up in the on-site archive, but they are there. I wish the mods would do their jobs.
>>
>>38597320
They are doing a terrible job.
MKultra dont work on men faggots.
>>
>>38600696
>MKultra dont work on men faggots.
On capitalized M men maybe..
have you taken a look at some of the gay threads?
It's an incessant fllood of fagness and guys saying they wanna go fag
>>
>>38600746
I'm pretty sure those are same-fags or operators most of the time. Either /lgbt/ or some other such group.
>>
>>38597227
OP, the Mere Exposure Effect would only increase your positive feelings toward penises if you had never seen one in real life before.
What are you trying to say? Are you a dyke fembot worried about turning straight?
>>
>>38600802
>Either /lgbt/ or some other such group
it is, and maybe some other people shilling for the jewish agenda too
see this post in one of their threads>>38596699
>>
>>38600942
>if you had never seen one in real life before
What?

>Are you a dyke fembot worried about turning straight?
No im a dude

Are you some kinda fag?
>>
File: zz.jpg (148KB, 640x691px) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
148KB, 640x691px
>>38597227
>Not liking dick
>Not wanting to be mentaly dominated by others on this board
>Not wanting to be caged forever and have your boy pussy used

Just give in you will eventually you can't fight it, I was like you once OP but now all I can think about is cock its so good to be a gay submissive femboi just typing this makes my mind dizzy from arousal its such a good feeling to submit and you are already doing it subconsciously so why not start accepting it now and start spreading it to everyone else
>>
>>38601471
>start spreading it to everyone else
this is some scary shit.
Hopefully you're falseflagging
>>
File: z.jpg (624KB, 1210x1194px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
624KB, 1210x1194px
>>38601546
You think I am anon I love making threads about this and I already feminized 2 out of my 7 roomates and the rest are ok with what I did so they will easily fall
>>
>>38602131
>I already feminized 2 out of my 7 roomates
but why
>>
>>38602276
Because they aren't made to be men I've spiked everything with estrogen and they were ok with that after months of it
>>
>>38602407
>I've spiked everything with estrogen
thingsthatreallyhappened.txt
>>
>>38602407
>they aren't made to be men
why do you think this?
>I've spiked everything with estrogen
if you actually did this you need to be fucking gassed this instant.
not only are you a mentally ill faggot but you forced your friends into your shit. they will probably kill themselves in a few years because of you.
>>
artificial intelligent parasitic virus inserting brute forcing its way into minds and hijacking them
>>
File: zzz.png (417KB, 1680x2930px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
417KB, 1680x2930px
>>38602515
If they are fine with whats happening to them then why is it so bad i'm just helping them find pleasure in life and experiencing it myself what don't you try it out so you can understand it anon they do
>>
>>38602662
i think all those chemials you're taking are affecting your ability to properly use grammar.
but anyways, what happens when one you do that again to another one of your friends and he doesnt want that? what will you do when you have legal charges against you for doing it?
also i have no interest in doing that shit you do.
also are they basically trannies now? if they are and if they didnt have gender dysphoria they will end up regretting what you did to them and they will probably kill themselves in a few years.
>>
File: ShfVnptX.jpg (273KB, 978x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ShfVnptX.jpg
273KB, 978x1024px
>>38602571
>artificial intelligent parasitic virus inserting brute forcing its way into minds and hijacking them
I blame both the xenoestrogens and the animu to be honest
>>
>>38603065
dont forget atrazine too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s
>>
>>38602881
They will have a bf or a master in a few years before that that happens beside if they don't want it they will eventually I didn't want any of this but with enough molding you can make them fine with anything
>>
>>38600696
>doing a terrible job

What are traps, m8. They started hard on that shit under obongo.
>>
File: 1500246689081.png (88KB, 686x724px)
1500246689081.png
88KB, 686x724px
>>38603081
>dont forget atrazine too
Yes, there's so many substances subministered in so many ways it's not even funny
>>
>>38603086
There will be retribution one day, degenerate. I hope you remember this post When that day comes.
>>
>>38603086
>I didn't want any of this
How were you memed into it then
>but with enough molding you can make them fine with anything
True. And easy to do, unless the subject has a strong will AND is strongly opposed to the idea (99% of numales and weebs aren't)
>>
>>38603086
>I didn't want any of this
then why did you do it? also if there was a time when you didnt want to do that you will definitely kill yourself in a few years.
>>38603181
this, this faggot deserves Niflhel after death, it wont be too long though as he will probably kill himself by 30.
>>
>>38603086
just by reading how you type you really sound fucked in the head
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.