[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fucked up thing you've done /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-15-59-54.jpg (318KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-15-59-54.jpg
318KB, 1080x1920px
>make fake girl Facebook account
>pretend to be a girl from Kenya who is trying to learn English
>add people from school who I don't like
>mostly asshole guys who are clearly fucking virgins because they're the kind of people who say chivalry is not dead
>one guy is the fucking valedictorian
>catfish them
>talk in extremely broken English
>just send them pictures I find on /b/
>somehow they fall for it
>make them fall in love with me essentially
>continue this for like a year, with 4 different guys
>they become super fucking attached to me
>like I don't understand how someone could be this attached to someone who has sent them like 4 pictures of themselves over the course of a year
>have dick pics from all of them, all kinds of stuff
>friend convinces me to send them all the link to a Facebook password phishing thing
>he gets all of their passwords
>posts their dicks on their Facebook
>of course they try to blame me
>post some shit to make it look like my account got hacked
>give them some bullshit about how through me getting hacked they got hacked or something
>they all buy it
>the damage was already done though
>they all get really fucked up because of their nudes being posted online
>one kid drops out of school
>keep in mind these guys weren't virgins because they were robots, they were virgins because they were "m'lady *tips fedora*" kind of people
>cut all contact
>haven't talked to them since
I never really thought about what would happen when I was doing it, I just hated them. They weren't robots, it was more like they tried to be Chad's but they were just assholes.
>pic related
>>
I pissed in a stranger's cup of coffee and watched him drink it
>>
>>38596635
good job m'negress
>>
File: 1500860815672.jpg (38KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1500860815672.jpg
38KB, 599x449px
>>38596635
Congratulations, your post is one of the few things on /r9k/ that actually made me laugh.
>>
Any of them have nice penises OP?
>>
File: 1493293642095.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493293642095.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>38596635
I got some dude on steam to fall in love buy me alot of games and even send me a drawing tablet
>>
>>38596635
I can't believe how tiny that shit is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.