[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else talk with their cat? mine meows back all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497069622190.jpg (179KB, 1199x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497069622190.jpg
179KB, 1199x896px
does anyone else talk with their cat? mine meows back all the time when i talk with it.
>>
File: 1497069719072.jpg (121KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1497069719072.jpg
121KB, 1024x764px
>>38594907
also, does anyone know the source of this smug bastard?
>>
>>38594907
Yeah man, my cat is pretty verbal too. Always talked to him back before he could fend for himself outside (I had to chase off ferals or they'd steal his food and fuck him up). The downside to this is that he won't eat without somebody nearby. He's pretty good at killing shit now, makes me proud given how tiny he is.
>>
File: 2017-07-24 14.56.48-1.jpg (1MB, 1378x1424px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-24 14.56.48-1.jpg
1MB, 1378x1424px
I do my best to ignore mine and feel like a huge dick. She meows constantly because she has separation anxiety and part siamese and if I talk to her or acknowledge her then she gets even worse. It gets real annoying to because then she makes her little brother go bonkers with meowing and he doesn't know why or what he's doing, he just knows that she's doing it so he thinks he should too.
>>
>>38595090
>She meows constantly because she has separation anxiety
I didn't know cats can have it
>>
File: Kittensareahandful.png (1MB, 1319x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Kittensareahandful.png
1MB, 1319x1204px
>>38594912
Reminds me of this.
Original
>>
File: Snapchat-1362442550-1.jpg (620KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1362442550-1.jpg
620KB, 1080x1080px
>>38595387
I believe she got taken from her mother at an early age, like still while she should have been nursing. Then she got sent to a shelter a few months later where I picked her up. I now understand why such a beautiful cat was in the shelter but I'm doing my best to just put up with her and keep her cause I don't want her to go back to the shelter and have a bad life. It's been 3 months of shit sleep tho cause of her and it's testing my patience. I got the little dude to help her, helped for a bit but now she's back to shitting on the floor and meowing
>>
>>38594907
I talk to my tortoise. he responds by walking around and eating.
>>
>>38595474
So did Boo kill the dog?
>>
>>38595666
I had a cat like that, found him in an abandoned factory. He would always scratch at the doors during the night and meow loud as fuck, I never got sleep because of it. He died one day, ostensibly out of nowhere. Just found him laying on the floor, rigor mortis hadn't kicked in yet. Never found out how he died, but looking back, maybe all the meowing wasn't because of the factory, but because of something else. I'm just worried that the same thing could happen to your cat, I suggest you go out and see a vet.
>>
>>38595763
I took her to a vet 2 weeks after I got her and told the vet about it. She just blew it off, "oh the cats just settling in" or "well it looks like she just got fixed at the shelter so it could still be hormones". I tried to stress to her that it's not a normal "oh she just meows some and occasionally jumps up to the window sill cause she likes looking out". This literally happens ALL NIGHT every night, along with the pooping on the carpet now. Thankfully I can put them out of the room now without them scratching at the door until about 6am, if I did that before with just her she would do like you said and scratch/meow at the door.
>>
>>38595914
Sounds exactly like my cat. There could be something wrong with them, or you could be right. Take them to another vet and see what they say, it's always good to have multiple perspective/opinions
>>
>>38595945
Appreciate it anon, I'll head to another on payday. Heck I still gotta take the little dude for his first check up
>>
>>38596002
np anon and good luck, I hope it's nothing serious and just what you say it is.
>>
Cats are dummies
>>
>>38597260
caninefag
>>
>>38595666
She does have the proper point pattern. It's not uncommon for mixes to have similar personalities to the purebreds in Siamese and Burmese breeds. They are extremely high maintenance. It's not separation anxiety, but the cats are more akin to dogs in terms of emotional upkeep. They need more exercise then most cats, and they are happiest allowed near you. They like to sleep in your bed, on top of you, and they like to constantly be next to you or on you. It's not uncommon for them to be unhappy when there's more then one cat.

Without a lot of attention, they generally annoy the ever living shit out of their owners. Crying, scratching, and getting into mischief. They're good for people partial to the breed, or for people who prefer dogs over cats. Look up Siamese rescue, there's both a rescue site with the listings created by the owners themselves, and there's the actual Siamese rescue. They take in pure and mixed breeds in a no-kill sort of way I believe. There's multiple foster homes throughout the U.S. Disregard if you live somewhere else.
>>
>>38597260
>Cats are dummies
Still far more likely to survive on their own than dogs.
>>
>>38595474
Holy fuck that was unexpected I was hoping for a cute story
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.