[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>be me
>pathetic average looking 18 year old male
>find girl
>fall in love with her
>so does she
>get her to meet my closed circle of friends
>she likes them
>adds them on Facebook
>starts talking with one of them a lot
>she claims that he's become "her best friend"
>they go out often
>she tells me every time that there's nothing going on between them
>she also tells me that it's normal for a girl to have male friends
>my anxiety levels reach 1000
>i block her so called "best friend" which was also one of my pals, not a good one, but a decent one at least
>stop going out with my friends
>only hang out with her
>she realizes the reason why I stopped going out with my friends
>she tells me to join them again
>idoit.jpeg
>friends hate me because they thought that I've "abandoned" them to hang out with my girlfriend
>the actual reason was to get my girlfriend to understand that I've started to hate this guy so much that I ended up completely not going out with my friends
>fastforwardtonow.png
>i have a sort of ok relation with my friends
>i've been through all this for no reason
>my girlfriend still hangs out with him

What should I do to get her to stop hanging out with him, /r9k/?
>>
Chop him into pieces and feed him to pigs, rape here hardcore to make sure she respects you.
>>
>>38594224
fucking kill yourself underage normie
>>
>>38594224
Male friends is a normality for girls, anon.
It's going to feel awkward and uncomfortable which is only natural.
Jealousy is normal, but it is up to you to rationalise your fear of it and whether its rooted in yourself of exterior influences and handle it like an adult.
Take it up with her, express yourself and stop trying to control her life.
>>
>>38594804
Anon, it's so hard for me to see her going out with other guys, can you feel that?
>>
Talk to her. Say that you don't like her to go out with your friend. Man up and create boundaries otherwise you will be cucked and you will regret it
>>
>>38595175
I feel like that is wrong, although I'll achieve what I want easily. Should I just tell her "If you want to keep being with me then you'll have to stop hanging out with him"? I feel like that's just too harsh.
>>
Seduce and fuck the male friend. It is the only logical solution
>>
>>38595223
No, that will create more tension between you, her and your friend. Say what you feel, like "I feel really anxious when you go out with him, can we try to solve this together?"
>>
>>38595488
This seems ok, I guess... Not sure though, I might use that.
>>
>>38595122
I know it is.
Just don't let it go out on her or yourself for that matter.
As long as you trust her you must do what you can to retain your rational thinking.

Being in a relationship is an emotional rollercoaster but what seperates the weak from the strong is your ability to master your mind and not act or lash out on your primal emotions.

If you are having a hard time dealing with it you should at least talk to her about her so she knows or that will most certainly reflect in your behaviour which she will pick up on.
>>
File: 514.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
514.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>38594224
If she cares even at all for you, she'll stop hanging with him. If she has already swallowed his cum, she'll whine and fight and accuse you of not respecting her. DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE ROASTIE LIES.

Have this conversation with her, and after it you will have a gf, or not. Simple. Don't waste time on whores. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.