[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stacy... the truth is that I like you a lot. >hfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2014-02-03-19-13-41.png (84KB, 248x307px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-02-03-19-13-41.png
84KB, 248x307px
Stacy... the truth is that I like you a lot.
>hfw
>>
>>38593493
>tfw I like a stacy
>tfw she is into me
>tfw we start hanging out
>tfw she opens up to me about her/her past
>tfw she's just as broken as me
>tfw i find out she's way more broken than i can handle
>tfw it's an emotional rollercoaster
>tfw she would make me feel like utter shit one second, and flip a switch the next saying "i'm sorry, i love you anon, don't ever leave me"
>tfw she ghosts the shit out of me
>tfw she messages me three months later, "anon, i didn't know what i was thinking, but i need you in my life"
>tfw i ignore her
>tfw daily messages from her just apologizing
>tfw when i reply, sleep with her, she cleans my house and makes me breakfast
>tfw when blocked her number, deleted her snapchat, and blocked her on normie book

>tfw is this how stacy's feel when they have beta orbiters?
>tfw i'll never meet an emotionally stable girl
>tfw i'd rather stay a virgin than switch between feeling great and like shit all because a girl can't handle life
>>
File: 1479928016215.png (34KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1479928016215.png
34KB, 560x407px
I couldn't see her face because I did it through text. I don't know if that was for the better or worse.
>>
>>38593493
This sort of direct confession is beta as fuck and generally will make her pussy dry up faster than a drop of water in 100 degree heat, that is if her pussy wasn't already dry from your mere presence.
>>
>>38593789
Lol stop that bro. Everything you do as a beta will dry her up, everything you do as a Chad will turn her on.
>>
File: bugfries.png (901KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bugfries.png
901KB, 1600x1600px
>>38593789
is saying "wanna go on a date" alpha?
thats what im planning on doing
>>
>>38593780
I did it over a phone call. I think it's better than in person, either way they'll reject you, but at least there's no awkward goodbye.

>>38593789
Hindsight's 20/20.

>>38593948
That's fine. Some people will say don't directly call it a date but that's up to you. If the girl's into you she won't mind you calling it a date.
>>
>>38593789
high certainty most robots wouldn't stand a chance with a Stacey so you might as well roll the dice and leave rather than remaining trapped in the friend zone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.