[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5 foot 7 inches and weigh 140 pounds. I cycle 6 miles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: burn_calories.jpg (13KB, 390x254px) Image search: [Google]
burn_calories.jpg
13KB, 390x254px
I'm 5 foot 7 inches and weigh 140 pounds. I cycle 6 miles a day at a moderate pace. How many calories should I be eating? All the online calculators give different and conflicting results
>>
when youre hungy. eat more if you want to gain weight less if you want to lose it. log everything. Avoid flour, refined grains.
>>
>>38593426
well i forgot to include the end goal how many calories if you desire to lose weight or again weight or maintain weight
>>
>>38593426

Just eat, everything. You want the calories, the more the better. If you're not eating now, start eating. I eat at least 5 bars of chocolate (large), one pizza and several peanut butter sandwiches everyday. Not to mention a pint of ice cream, jars of hotdogs and potato chips in abundance.

I don't work out so my situation is different, it's a crushing addiction.
>>
around 2100-2600
>>
>>38593555
Which is it? A 500 calorie difference is ridiculous. A pound of fat is 3500 calories which means if I would gain a pound of fat in a week if I pick the wrong one!
>>
>>38593643
as long as you sometimes eat more, sometimes less, you'll be okay.
Don't go down the route of having to meet your exact quota every day, not normal, not natural, and screws with your psyche
>>
>>38593426
So you want to gain weight?

A fuckload, like 3k Calories. Bike + lift for scientifically proven good gains.

>>38593643
This is why you monitor yourself. If you see you're gaining too much weight make adjustments. It's pretty easy to tell if you're getting fatter or thinner to be honest.
>>
>>38593790
>So you want to gain weight?

NO!

I want to lose weight. Lots of it, fast
>>
if you really want to know you need to go to a doctor and establish your metabolic rate.
>>
Also curious
5'6 145 lbs 1 year of lift still skinny fat with some definition

I'm tryna look ripped and swole, what's the right weight for that? 165lb then cut? Right now I'm depressed af so I'm not eating anything but my body is now used to being 145 so I'm not losing weight regardless of diet. But before I'd just scarf down a shit ton of food in the morning and at night prob around 2000 cal or more on good day.
>>
>>38593426
>cycle 6 miles a day
That is fucking nothing. You're supposed to work out an hour a day to be healthy. Biliking 6 miles (yes it depends on the bike but for any bike path you always have the same ammount of incline as decline unless a car picks you up and steep uphil is tough) takes roughly as much energy as running a mile and the time it takes royghly 15-20 minutes. Try doing 20 miles a day to be healthy.
>>
>>38594031
I also run 6 miles everyday when I can so calorie input is more like 1500 or less.
>>
>>38593978
the less you eat the faster you'll loose weigh, don't go under 1200, don't go under 1500 if you want to still stay healthy basically
>>
>>38593978

Just eat as little as possible without going hungry.

Also eat ketogenic. (high-fat low-carb)
>>
>>38593518
>jars of hotdogs
the fuck is that shit
>>
Im 5'7 and 140lbs and pic related is my body. What exactly is your excuse? Hit the gym man.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-205515_01.png (1MB, 762x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-205515_01.png
1MB, 762x1158px
>>38595096
Different angle. Stop riding your bike and eat some protein
>>
File: geek pencil-neck nerd glasses.jpg (7KB, 302x376px) Image search: [Google]
geek pencil-neck nerd glasses.jpg
7KB, 302x376px
>>38595130
>cesspool of fucking toothbrushes
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>38593426
Lol wtf are you me op? Anywho, just forget about counting calories and focus on simply eating more. Go for a protein shake with greek yogurt in the morning, and another one after lifting (with 5g creatine). I had to eat probably 8 times a day to get up to 157lbs but it was just to much fucking muscle for my frame. 148-152 is my sweet spot, and it may just be yours too.
>>
>>38594966
probably same place you'd find a palette of cheese-its.
>>
>>38595130
Are you friggen cr1tikal mr. 5'7"
>>
>>38595130
>>38595096
same shit man. You think you look good in the mirror but then you see a pic of yourself and you realize you should be eating more. I'm back up to 145 with the creatine after a couple of weeks and I look a lot better with the hydrated muscles.
>>
>>38595216
obviously not all mine, big household here
>>38595331
kek
>>38595348
I shouldn't be eathing more. All my mass is in my arms, chest, legs ans shoulders. My waist is really slim as you can see. It's from doing high rep low weight on abs. Most of my pants from last year don't even fit anymore.
>>
>>38595606
I have a 28" waist too. When I got 140 a girl actually told me it didn't look attractive as when I was 150. You may want to consider what other people's opinions if you're hoping to look your most attractive.
>>
>>38593426
Why do you want to lose weight? Are you skinny fat? I'm 147lbs and same height but I'm pretty thin.
>>
>>38595096
>trashbag pants

are you cutting weight? I've done a lot of that too.
>>
>>38595732
Cant really add weight to my waist tbqh. Don't have the best genetics for fitness. I could add a few inches, but my waist would still be slim. But at least I got some compliments from girls and even guys so I'm happy.
>>38595808
Took pic at changing room at work. Have to wear an overall (or whatever it's called. Long pants and jacket in one?) so wearing trashbag pants are quite comfy + it's not warm so it keeps shit "fresh" down there.
>are you cutting weight?
I'm currently just maintaining by current physique. I like the way it is now. I'm done cutting.
>>
>>38595938
By cutting I meant jumping in the sauna and sweating out water weight to make weight for wrestling or some combat sport.
>>
>>38595732
Bf % on 140 and 150?

I'm 147lbs 15% 5'7 and I just started cutting for the girls. If I cut down to 10% I'm afraid I'll look to small because I can already tell I'm not as full now even though I've just cut for a week.
>>
>>38596073
I have no idea I've never had it measured, but I have been "ripped" at both weights.

Yea, women don't realize that ripped guys are smaller in person than they appear in photos or the movies and that is what turns them off. Probably because it makes them feel unfeminine and fat.
>>
>>38596033
Oh haha, nope I don't do that. Never even heard about it. Is there some scientific prove that it works?
>>
>>38596145
If you had to guess, what would be more attractive?
147lbs barely visible 2 pack
Or
140lbs 4+ pack
???

I look decently thicc relativey to my peers right now.
>>
>>38596223
i think looking like you don't try too hard is the most important thing
>>
>>38596587
nonsense, if looking like you tried hard was unattractive then athletes would be unattractive. Just look your best and go as big as you feel comfortable so that you look more masculine as opposed to some shredded twink that women laugh at.
>>
>>38596587
This. Looking like you're overcompensating is a big turn off for women, especially when you're a short man. Better go for ottermode body when you're short.
>>
>>38593426
If you're trying to bulk I'd cut down on the cardio, unless you're making up the calories you've burned by eating them again
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.