[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw oneitis just got a bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 1489121627910.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489121627910.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>tfw oneitis just got a bf
>>
>>38592884
You know what? You're not a beta cuck if you didn't approach her, you're a beta cuck if you let it depress you, I've been there and it's not worth it mate
>>
>>38592884
Enjoy the feeling of being utterly and shamelessly cucked, friend.
>>
File: 1494556529127.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1494556529127.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>38592999
You can't get cucked if you've never had a girlfriend.
>>
give it up fag. don't bother waiting for the roastie either.
>>
>>38593051
Sure you can. OP is cucking his brain space to some roastie that potable doesn't give a fuck about him
>>
>>38593068
Are roasties potable? I don't think so, they probably have STD's.
>>
>tfw ex has a new partner and keeps bitching to me about their shitty relationship and how bad she treats him
>tfw too much of a cuck to cut contact with him, continue acting as his emotional dumping ground and relationship adviser
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>oneitis boyfriend is a DJ
>>
>>38593095
My phone autocorrected "probably" to "potable"
>>
>>38592963
this. just cling on another girl until she gets a boyfriend, and do it again and again until you get the balls to do something about it. I'm still figuring out how to do the last part...
>>
File: UMA DELICIA.png (65KB, 1380x876px) Image search: [Google]
UMA DELICIA.png
65KB, 1380x876px
Why not cut all contact and try really hard to pretend she doesn't exist?

I recommed watching a ton of anime and finding a waifu so you can forget her.
>>
>>38593051
Being cucked in relationships is normal cuckoldry.

But being cucked about someone who doesn't give a fuck about you? Man, that is an advanced form of cuckoldry.
>>
>>38593117
But seriously though, are they?
>>
My oneitis is engaged. And I've been in love with her for 11 years.
>>
>>38593256
That's the most cuckful thing I've read on this entire board so far.
>>
>>38592884

If you still fall for oneitis then you aren't ready for a gee eff anyways.
Even if my some miracle you did get her you'd have no fucking clue how to manage an actual relationship and she'd end up depressed and then cucking you before divorcing you and kicking you out of your own house

She and Chad are actually indirectly doing you a huge favor by BTFO you like this. The sooner you burn out your beta tendency to develop oneitis the better your life will go. Stop falling for the woman meme.
>>
>>38592963
>>38592999
g-guys pls no bully this is a sensitive time for me
>>
File: 1490467221213.jpg (40KB, 640x661px) Image search: [Google]
1490467221213.jpg
40KB, 640x661px
Have you ever considered that a normally functioning person would take this as a sign that it's time to move on to greener pastures? Whether some girl likes you or not is not necessarily determined by the fact that some other guy beat you to the punch, and your self-worth is not contingent on some roastie liking you anyway, so what does it matter?

I stopped giving a shit about my "oneitis" forever ago because I realized we were incompatible and lost all interest in her. I don't hold a grudge against her because she wasn't mean to me or anything but I've accepted that a relationship was never going to happen.

Hell I guess I broke the conditioning because it isn't really correct to consider her my oneitis at all at this point. I don't know if she has a bf or not but why would I care either way? Not like I have a horse in that race.
>>
>>38593945
The greenest pasture is when you finally kill the desire to be with a real woman.
>>
>>38592884
>tfw oneitis could be a robot
>tfw oneitis is virgin
>tfw you know she'll lose her virginity to other boys

I feel you
>>
>>38593146
My oneitis has zero online presence and doesn't have my phone number. Yet I always think about her. No dose of escapism will solve that. And one you have known the intensity of love you cannot replicate it with a shallow korean cartoon face
>>
>>38594006
>She
>Robot
Pick one and only one. Don't fall for the fembot meme.
>>
>>38594021
I've found that the intensity of "love" dies as soon as I jerk off to fat anime titties.
>>
File: 623525.jpg (2KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
623525.jpg
2KB, 121x125px
trainee doctor that I threw away is playing games with me atm I should just block and be done with it, expect she got her friend to add me
>>
>>38594056
I wish...

>>38594037
She wasn't on /r9k/. She just had a quiet, polite demeanor and liked gook films
>>
>>38594110
>She just had a quiet, polite demeanor and liked gook films
how does that make her a robot?
>>
>>38592884
>>tfw oneitis just got a bf

is it you?
>>
>>38594110
have fun being a worthless runt
you'll never breed, you disgusting fool
one of us
>>
>>38594216
She had few friends and was pretty much redpilled. All that she missed was depression or neetdom really
>>
>>38593256
I feel for you. Been in love with my crush for 8 years and shes married already.
>>
>>38594446
>Friends
>Robot

Please get off my board you colossal Norman
>>
File: 1429631372646.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429631372646.png
207KB, 400x400px
>>38592884

>tfw oneitis is a slut who already banged 2 friends of mine
>tfw she also told me that she would fuck me, but is not really interessted in a relationship
>tfw I refused and she probably thinks that I am absolutely not interessted in her
>tfw she is core memeber of my group of friends and when we meet up she is always there
>tfw it fucking hurts to even look at her
>tfw cucked by her on all possible levels
>tfw I still love her and want to be together with her for some retarded reason

The pain is absolutely unbearable m8s
>>
>>38592884
>tfw haven't seen oneitis in 5 years
>tfw she is studying abroad
>tfw have never had stronger feelings for her then now
>tfw her name echoes through my mind daily, forever repeating in my thoughts

please just let me forget her. It can never happen
>>
>tfw oneitis actually has a huge crush on you but you never made a move and now she's preggers with some other guy's kid but you manned up and you flirt with her all the time but it's too late because aforementioned pregnancy

damn
>>
>>38595076
>>38595144
How do you guys still have feelings for your oneitis after she does stuff with other guys? The only reason why I've clung onto my oneitis for so long is that I never see her with other guys so I still have the hope that she might secretly like me. If I ever saw her with another dude I'd immediately stop caring about her, she'd just be another roastie just like the rest of them.
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 1300x955px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 1300x955px
>>38592884
>tfw only experienced oneitis with friends
>>
I have never had a oneitis, why torture yourself like this?
>>
File: 7821972164.gif (406KB, 380x298px) Image search: [Google]
7821972164.gif
406KB, 380x298px
>oneitis contacted me after all these months
>said her bf disappeared and he's a piece of shit
>mfw
I'm so glad she dropped that fat ogre looking fuck.
>>
>>38594229
Sorry, you should have moved faster.
>>
>>38595312
I wished I would know myself. I guess I do not like her for her non-existant purity in the first place. She just clicks with me in some weird ways and I can not get her out of my head because it is probably the first time something like this happened.
Of course it would be better if I could have her alone, but my retarded brain likes her so much that I can look past this.

Like I said, it is pure suffering.
>>
>>38593945
The thing is that my oneitis is my best friend. I know that we are compatible but we cannot be together because of personal reasons. I'm not sure if she likes me in that way, but I love her and I don't want to give up because she is worth it.
>>
>>38595461
Eh, I guess I can kinda see how you might feel that way. When my oneitis smiles it drums up feelings in me I've never had before. I've always assumed that that'd go away if I saw her with another guy, but if it didn't I guess I'd be in the same position as you.
>>
>>38594764
I did not say I had friends. And I did say that she was not on /r9k/ and implied she was not aware of the term robot, which I loosely applied to her. No one will get into your secret club. Cheer up, retard
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.