[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got black girlfriend We haven't had sex yet. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

>tfw got black girlfriend

We haven't had sex yet. I met her on Counter Strike. My dad is flipping the fuck out, nigger this, nigger that. What do?
>>
File: 1473808425331.gif (553KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473808425331.gif
553KB, 200x200px
>>38592275
He probably knows she's an autofag. Dads have a sense about these things
>>
>>38592275
just break up with her so you don't risk putting another shitskin into this world. Get a GF your own race.
>>
File: UoVIeD.gif (859KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
UoVIeD.gif
859KB, 320x240px
>>38592275
Give him the silent treatment until he agrees to stop the racism and hate.
>>
Who is that, OP? I totally recognize this face and it's bothering me!
>>
>>38592275
Ask him if he's willing to supply you with white girls. If he isn't, then stick with the nigger.
>>
don't have a mixed child. they won't be able to fit in with whites or blacks, you're just damning someone to a shit life if you have kids.
>>
>>38592351
You just defined the passive-aggressive nature of SJW-types
>>
>>38592275
Black girls don't play CS. Troll thread
>>
>>38592364
Rami Malek from Mr Robot
>>
>>38592373
but Obama is mixed race and he was the president of the US
also Redfoo is mixed race and he is one of the most normie ppl I can imagine
>>
>>38592403
Well what do you want me to say? Accept his rule and let him dictate your life and fill you with hate? You should tell him not to hate. If he doesn't accept you then just run away.
>>
>>38592420
Obama was like the most hated motherfucker right under Bush. he just had a conference where he talked about how America's hatred for him created Trump.

no one respects mixed people, stop bullshitting.
>>
>>38592275
Listen to your dad? He's clearly way smarter than you.
>>
>>38592373
It just really depends how dark is their skin. I have mixed friends, his mom is a ginger and his dad is blacker than the fucking darkness itself, and he perfectly fits into being black in society's eyes.
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>38592343
>>38592373
>>38592420
>>38592436
>I'm white
>girlfriend is white
>our children will all be white
feels good to not be a race traitor
>>
>>38592435
OP may be LARPing. But if he isn't he should just carry on with whatever he wants to do. Unless his dad provides him with everything (shelter, money, food) his opinion on his girlfriend shouldn't be important. His dad sounds like an asshole and not someone to be taken seriously
>>
>>38592275
Asked him if he ever hate fucked a nigger, when he says no, tell him you missing out and walk out the room with a really smug look on your face. He'll get the picture
>>
You should tell him that you're doing your part to destroy the black race
>>
>>38592496
>destroying the black race by creating children who look more black than white
Always turns out this way when you race mix, the kid never looks white in any situation.
>>
>>38592275
my ex was half black half mexican. started in the ghetto like me. she was valedictorian in hs and thereafter got a full ride to stanford. graduated as a mech E and now she designs shoes for nike. whenever I see angry kids on r9k race hate, I feel like they make it worse than it is. there are obvious cultural and racial differences between different ethnicities, but letting that interfere with your ability to communicate with people outside your race is a detriment to yourself more than the niggers, spics, and Jews to whom you attribute all your social failures. go ahead and date that black girl-if she's cool, she's cool.
>>
>>38592436
he still got elected president and even at his lowest approval rating had the support of more 1/3 of the country
also hillary contributed way more to trumps election than obama imo
>>
>>38592528
>be racist
>get a racist girlfriend
>both of us aren't halfcasts
>get to take pride in being from a race instead of a being a mix of two awful ones
thanks for the reddit advice about your girlfriend who makes shoes though, really makes you think
>>
File: nigger.png (72KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
72KB, 234x249px
Keep her as cocksleeve but don't even think of making a "family" of mulatos with her.
>>
File: left arm of the forbidden one.png (188KB, 339x491px) Image search: [Google]
left arm of the forbidden one.png
188KB, 339x491px
>>38592528
>my nigger gf rode on the affirmative action train for an easy life, that disproves le evil \pole/ racists
>>
>>38592575
>>38592861

lol I said ex gf. I didn't say there aren't niggers out there. there obviously are. but I also haven't generalized an entire people because of their race. it's made my life pretty fun. I think we're on r9k for different reasons boys.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.