[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever had creep moments r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: yaya.png (12KB, 715x315px) Image search: [Google]
yaya.png
12KB, 715x315px
Ever had creep moments r9k?
>>
Jesus christ, who the fuck is this pedophile anyway? Chad cunt. Who is this person? Info?? Jesus christ sometimes I head this part of 4chan..
>>
>>38591924
he ain't me if that's what you're thinking. There's a fuckton of back story to that. Got other screencaps if people are interested.
>>
Post them all I want this puny little bitch to suffer. Show me please.
>>
he talks like a chad but is a huge pussy probably bought himself a body pillow with his mums credit card and hate humps it when his aspies start actingup. jesus kys
>>
>>38591851
which one are you in the conversation?
>>
One of my roommate was like that, expect that girls liked him.
>>
>>38591924
>15
>pedo
You guys really need to check out what is called paedophillia
>>
What else has this little retard said
>>
If you are under 18 you are a child. A pedophile is "a person who is sexually attracted to children."
>>
>>38592211
He does fap to shit like cartoon r34 so you ain't too far off
>>38592225
Neither. Posting because this guy was a friend of mine I tried to help but he spat in my face and pulled this shit anyway. When I finely decided I was done with him he made me out to be the bad guy.
>>
>>38592317
This guy is your friend, he's turning some age to have sex, which means he's still young. Underage faggot.
>>
>>38592342
I can't have an internet friend who's a few years younger than me? One I've known for a long ass time?
>>
>hiding screenname
Sure is Reddit in here.
>>
Who is this guy maybe I can knock some sense into his retarded ass
>>
If you are not involved in these screencaps then why not just show who the guy is?????
>>
File: 85a.png (963KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
963KB, 990x1146px
what a goober
>>
File: daily.jpg (24KB, 567x388px) Image search: [Google]
daily.jpg
24KB, 567x388px
this was on a public server. He did this almost daily. Has no idea what this girl looks like nor how old she is. He more or less ditched his friends to try and get with these girls.
>>
File: 5LTQgXcGA1s.jpg (50KB, 345x604px) Image search: [Google]
5LTQgXcGA1s.jpg
50KB, 345x604px
in this thread normalfags creeped out by some weirdos
literally leave this board and never return
>>
>>38592118
Wait so who's the pedo here? Oh I get it, you've conditioned her shame on you OP, MODS!
>>
>>38594685
If I were him then why the fuck would I be sharing this? dumbass.
>>
>>38594372
Get back to two-ch you slav railfag
>>
>>38591851
When I was 15 years old, I was frustrated that nobody found me attractive. I met this pedo on omegle and we chatted on kik and I felt kinda good when he took an interest on me. I ended up sending him a picture of my penis and I regret doing that. He sent me a picture of his nasty, disgusting looking horse cock and it made me want to vomit. I blocked him right after that and never went on omegle again.
>>
Three times

When I was 14 I was catfished but I didn't fall for it. Well, I thought they were a girl at the time but I didn't send nudes or anything. I went on cam for them like twice but didn't strip or anything like that. They had "no cam" and kept asking me to take my shirt off. I ended up being weirded out and blocked them.

When I was 17 some guy who was 19 kept creeping on me and calling me cutie and handsome and it made me feel weird.

A few months ago this person was constantly bugging me to show my face since I don't do it anymore because of what happened above. And I mean CONSTANTLY bugging.
>>
>>38595231
>A few months ago
Good thing it wasn't weeks.
>>
i once was talking to this childish bloke in an irc and he causually mentioned in a convo that he is 60. That was fucking weird
>>
>>38595620
Why?

>>38596282
Probably legit has autism. I knew a guy who was 40 and acted 10
>>
lol you guys are fucking weak

i once showed my cock to a isreal jew i met on diablo 3

i needed his acccount to set up my botting shack, so i showed some cock.

No regrets, even tho he took the account back and i only made small money off that jew account
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.