[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to church because i wanna met a qt girl to become my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>going to church because i wanna met a qt girl to become my wife
>tfw a qt girl with her mother and grandmother
>tfw i fell in love with her and i have been one week daydreaming about a life with her and our 3 children
>tfw i found her instagram
>tfw she has typical whore pics in bikini and videos doing twerking
why do girls are so whore, should i show those videos to her mother and grandmother?

do they know?

if they know, why do they come to the church with her?
>>
>>38591642
Give up in women op it's not fucking worth it
>>
You should show them, IMO.
>>
>>38591642
>>38592683
and then come back to tell the story, that's gonna be a great sperg greentext
>>
>>38591642
>>38592683
Show them but not on your main account. For the lulz.
>>
>>38591642
Show them without them knowing that it's you.
>>
>>38591642
>Be churchfag
>Grew up in it, don't really care anymore about religion but all my best mates grew up in it too and we all go
>None of us go for girls because all the girls there are fucking ugly or true believers
>Some fucking autist newcomer comes in
>Starts sperging about how Christianity is so flawed
>"Have you ever read Richard Dawkin's God Delusion?"
>Holy shit this gonna be good
>See him hit on every girl, who laughs nervously before hurriedly leaving
>Someone's dad sees this and intercepts him
>"Hey, how are you? I haven't seen you here before? You should sit in our sermon!"
>Gets put on blast by the pastor at the end of the sermon, who says "We have a newcomer joining us today! What's your name?"
>He fucking spergs out and stammers his name, being at the center of attention of so many normies
>Runs out afterwards as fast as he can before

Something like this happened twice already
Robots, don't even try this. This churches are close knit social organizations composed of strong family units. They don't want you.
>>
>>38591642
Unless you're some kind of Protestant in a conservative area you will not meet a suitable girl in church. I went to Catholic school and virtually every decent-looking girl was a whore
>>
>>38592844
Catholics are a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>38592811
Why the fuck would anyone go to a church to promote atheism?
>>
>>38593118
IIRC he was saying it to provide context as to why he came. He said he wanted to learn more about the Bible and shit. He really liked Revelations and talked about it a lot too, as if that was incontrovertible proof Christianity was stupid when everyone knows Revelations is a highly controversial text that almost didn't make the final cut into the canon. He came off as an arrogant wannabe intellectual trying to LARP as a person genuinely curious about the church, but didn't really know much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.