[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit normalfags do that enrages you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497316185801.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1497316185801.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>"omg like, that pizza was like, literally so good" O_o
>>
>>38590871
shill left wing politics on r9k because they think all of 4chan is alt right
>>
>acts like a smartass
>gets called out for being a smartass
>how dARE YOU Call me a smartass
how can someone be upset to be labeled as the thing they were going out of their way to become
>>
File: vietnan.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
vietnan.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
>>38590871

>CHAD THAT PARTY YESTERDAY WAS SOOOOOO COOL
>YEAH, I WANTED THAT BLOND GIRL BUT SHE WAS LESBIAN XDDDDDDDDD
>OH BUT THAT RAP SHITTY MUSIC WAS REALLY GOOD

part 2

>HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS REALY FUNNY ANON
>EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT ANON SAID
>everyone quietly staring

part 3

>HEY ANON, LOOK, ITS JAMARCUS, STACY AND EVERYONE
>LETS SIT WITH THEM
>vietnan flashbangs trough all the conversation
>>
>Pretends that they're some sort of neet and calls everyone normies
>Constantly has different girlfriends
>Dresses and looks exactly like a chad
>Friends with almost half the school
>Still sits around and calls people normies
>>
File: 1491310382316.png (465KB, 596x558px) Image search: [Google]
1491310382316.png
465KB, 596x558px
>natural disaster, terrorist attack, accident or some other even where people have died
>normies care more if some fucking dog died that if it was only people

I don't get it normies, I'm supposed to be the jaded and edgy one and even you care less about actual humans than a fucking furry, smelly, drooling retarded beast of a dog.
>>
>>38592909
>HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS REALY FUNNY ANON
>EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT ANON SAID
>everyone quietly staring

I swear normies know how cringe this is and purposely do it to emberass us. No joke is funnier the second time, especially when everybody is fucking waiting to hear it. People laugh at jokes because they're surprised.
If you're put into this situation, there's pretty much no way to play it off either
>>
>*puts food in mouth* anon like *crunch crunch* why are you so *spits all over the place* quiet?
>>
>>38593345
worst for me is when they find other normies to hang out, it took me a fucking year to be confortable with these 2 normies, and they just dump these normalfags left and right making it almost impossible for me to socially function
>>
It pisses me off when normies take selfies. I don't know why, but I hate it. They never take normal pictures, as in someone taking a picture of you from a short distance while you smile. It's always a stupid ass selfie with le wacky facial expression.
>>
>>38593523
That's usually women, men don't do that unless they're excessively clownish or gay. Or Americans maybe.
>>
Snapchat. Enough said.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.