[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women call smell your misogy---

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: b0hHpRf.png (790KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
b0hHpRf.png
790KB, 900x600px
>women call smell your misogy---
>>
>>38590155
Men don't always beat women because they see them as subhuman, sometimes men are just straight up insane and would hurt anyone they had close ties with.
>>
>>38590171
>damage control
Women are awful at selecting partners, if they had 1 chance in life to select a lifelong partner they will fuck it up, that's why the father used to marry their daughters.
>>
>>38590171
Also sometimes the women were asking for it.
>>
>>38590193
Why is it the woman's fault that these men are terrible? Robots don't get blamed when the women they fall in love with have no interest in them.
>>
File: 1499630318307.jpg (280KB, 938x821px) Image search: [Google]
1499630318307.jpg
280KB, 938x821px
>>38590155
That is the second guy I think of when I think of a guy who beats his wife.
>>
>>38590215
Because you have choices, you are the one picking who you date and have a relationship out over a sea of men.
>>
>>38590215
>comparing rewarding assholes behavior to the infatuation of someone who is starved for attention and affection.
Never change roastie
>>
>>38590226
I've never seen a relationship as a "choice" or opportunity. It just happens organically. I don't really know many women actively looking for love either, we just let it happen.
>>
>>38590275
And that careless illogical and shallow behaviour will lead you to your doom and the doom of women as they are replaced by society in the moment artificial wombs become a thing
>>
>>38590298
Its much more careless and shallow to become attached to someone who doesn't feel the same, and has no compatibility with you. Why are you okay with making someone feel uncomfortable like that? Why wouldn't you want someone who actually enjoyed your company?
>>
>>38590320
Women can't contribute at all towards anything, someone that's so emotional and irrational on top of being shallow and careless is a negative that will be eliminated as society progress, a just fate considering they refused their natural role.
>>
>>38590355
Its so strange to me that I feel like humans have moved beyond primal thinking like that, but people like you come along bringing it up all the time. We've moved on, the smart people are able to hone in on their empathy and listening skills to fix their problems. You are stubborn.
>>
>>38590320
i remember back in highschool there was this chad who wasn't even that good looking. he was plain average.
he was a complete jerk to everyone including woman, his own friends etc. but woman always liked him and were attracted to him.
so i come to a conclusion that things like quirks and mannerism don't have any influence on whenever a girl like you or not. you could talk about stupid stuff like finishing poles or not say a word and it wouldn't matter to a woman
>>
>>38590215
>Robots don't get blamed when the women they fall in love with have no interest in them.

LOL top bait post, i am baited, just reel me up senpai
>>
>>38590382
You are just being delusional.Society and civilizations were built by men not woman, Modern society is individualistic and in decay thanks to women having an influence in a say. it's just natural for men to correct the problem and mold society towards away from this decay that you have inflicted. The only value woman had hold is that it was necessary for procreation and the date where this will not be true anymore is coming soon.
>>
>>38590393
In a highschool setting especially, its about status. if more than one girl that was high status likes a guy, more girls will join the hivemind in an attempt to seem "normal" to avoid bullying and becoming an outcast.
My taste in men has always been different (shy, "ugly", awkward), which immediately pinned me as an outcast because I wasn't able to join in on the conversations about celebrity crushes and relationship fantasies.
It really isn't about the guy, its about women competing with each other.
>>
>>38590155
Women are idiots. They think they have the ability to know what a guy's all about within a few minutes. That's why they go home with guys from the bar and the club and shit.
>I can tell he's not a creep, Stephanie!
>I talked to him for literally 15 minutes and he responded to everything I said perfectly!
>Stephanie, there's literally no way he learned how to do that from the Internet!
>Stephanie no creep would learn how to interact with women by experience either you have it or you don't, Stephanie!
>Stephanie, you know us girls can smell a creep from a mile away Stephanie!
>Stephanie!
>>
>>38590429
Do you feel like men who aren't capable of social interaction and despise half of their species are fit to be parents who could raise their child to be happy and confident?
I'm on the fence about this. I want to have hope for people like you, that maybe a child could tide your negativity and turn you into empathetic people.
>>
>>38590458
peer pressure is something that is prevalent in all ages and categories. it has nothing to do with the place you are in.
people like to throw the term "highschool mentality" when in fact people become more agreeable the older they get, so its getting worse,not better. you just can't see this because you are no longer in an environment which defines that rule
>>
>>38590515
Some women become more independent and don't seek the approval of peers outside of a workplace setting. Like in a family situation, or a mature, close knit friend group. As women age, they will learn to put others before them and that its not worth it to throw others under the bus for their own personal gain. Some do not mature, as people can be cruel.
>>
>>38590496
You are mistaken here, my existence has no influence on the natural course of society, Society decay, the dead of the traditional marriage on top of the liberation of women is what decided that your presence in society as equal is harmful, whatever is by the collapse of western world and Muslim dominance or simply by technocratic progress your current role and stand in western society will cease to exist during my lifetime.
>>
>>38590540
well it has nothing to do with maturity i think. its the desire to be accepted which exists in everyone.

if you take a bunch of 30 year old and put them in highschool again you would see the same gossip,same fighting, same bullying, same fashion code. same everything.
i really wish it was that easy to escape but i don't see it that way
>>
>>38590570
In my experience, the best thing you can do is avoid that situation all together, or learn how to handle competition in a healthy and non malicious way. At least thats whats helped me, I can't speak for others.
I've met a lot of girls who see other women as competition. When they are the lone girl in a group, that is their defining trait. "Girl" is all they have to live up to, parroting the traits women are "supposed" to have, or rejecting them to seem like "one of the guys". Often she is self deprecating.
When another woman joins the group, it throws off the whole dynamic. Individuality is now an option, and a lot of women don't know what to do with this. They don't want to stand out too much, or call too much attention to themselves, but they don't want to be forgotten.
As someone who has often been the "additional woman", I find what works best is confidently addressing her, asking her about herself, and making her feel safe. Even then, some are skeptical that I'm trying to trick them, which is sad.
Staying in a small group with equal amounts of diversity helps alleviate the tension. The large setting of high school really exacerbated the situation. I really hope there comes a time when it becomes common to ignore the competitive urges outside of a workplace setting.
>>
>>38590570
american highschools are hell.
wtf highschool here had none of that BS. i was surprised. no gossip,no fashion code, no bullying no nothing. all they did was whine about the tests and laugh all time.
your highschoolers sound more like middleschoolers.
i can go far to say everyone was original.
having a bf or gf wasnt the goal of people there.
>>
>>38590155
Source??
It doesn't even look like the same person.
>>
>>38590275
>It just happens organically. I don't really know many women actively looking for love either, we just let it happen.

That's the problem right there.
Do you due diligence.
>>
>>38590382
>Its so strange to me that I feel like humans have moved beyond primal thinking
Yet you are the one choosing relationships based on "compatibility" (what makes you wet) instead of virtues.
>>
>>38590155
>>38590171
>the only reason men can hurt women is if they have an irrational hate of them or are insane
>>
>>38591287
Who chooses a relationship based exclusively on looks? That's so impractical
>>
>>38591203
how are people this stupid? you need to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>38590458
>My taste in men has always been different (shy, "ugly", awkward)
(You)

Now die
>>
>>38591869
Most people pretend they see other qualities as well. But it's mostly looks or some other superficial thing.
>>
>>38590155
That's something women and normies say if you beat their argument, regardless if they know that this is not the case (the biggest drug dealer and women puncher in my little city fucked with almost every woman in that city).
What they actually mean is: If you are ugly, you're a misogynist, if you are handsome and tall, you're manly.
>>
>>38590275
>it just happens
R-reee
>>
>>38592817
>it just happens
From their perspective, it really does. Because it's the man doing all the work
>>
>>38590155
Nobody actually believes shit like that, it's just a way of putting down men who complain about women.
>>
File: 1444981399424.jpg (223KB, 1025x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444981399424.jpg
223KB, 1025x1000px
>am the nicest guy ever
>wouldn't hurt a hair on a girl's head
>women keep fucking Low impulse control Chad's over me
>blame all men instead of themselves when Chad busts their face
>>
>>38590275
If things just "happen" to you and involve other people chances are the other party is actively manipulating you.
>>
>>38590382
>Its so strange to me that I feel like humans have moved beyond primal thinking like that
Why? Modern humans are anatomically the same, and most people are pretty "basic", why would you assume we've changed in any meaningful way?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.