[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30+ feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
That's it. Tomorrow's the day. I may not be a virgin but I'm an irredeemable NEET. In the past, I used to panic and get a job once a year only to quit it or be fired a couple of months later. Not in the last two years though. I'm done for.

How about you anons?
>>
>>38590075
>Not a virgin
Why did you throw that opportunity away
>>
>>38590090
It was a long time ago, I was young and horny.
>>
Good for you, meng. Escaping society is a lot of work, especially to become an independent NEET.

I've been working on that same plan for a long while, it's extremely tough.
>>
>>38590075
nobody replies to my bred :^)
>>
>>38590329
Idk if I can keep this up tho. I saved some money from my last job to last on my expenses while I live at my grandmothers but after that god knows what's gonna happen.
>>
>>38590356
Ah, so you haven't found the secret sauce yet. Well, yea, then it's back to work I guess.

How close are you to full-on perma-NEET status? I'm pretty close, maybe next year in fact.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (33KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
33KB, 213x320px
>>38590075
Anon, listen to me you fucking manchild.
kys.
That's it.
>>
>>38590385
Well I don't think I'm gonna be able to take another job with my current level of anxiety. Way I see it what's gonna happen is neetbux+inherit the house and then just ride it out till I die

How do you do it?
>>
>>38590418
I started buying cheap rental homes. Each one gives me a little more to live on than before. And it all adds up. I don't buy in terrible areas like Detroit, but also not in super high areas either.
>>
>>38590457
Isn't it a bitch to manage though or do you have someone that does that
>>
>>38590479
No, that's all done by others. If you buy from a reputable company, you don't need to buy locally. In fact, depending on where you live, you *shouldn't* buy locally, you'll lose money.
>>
File: Ghost Cat.jpg (244KB, 550x780px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Cat.jpg
244KB, 550x780px
>33
>Just moved home with parents
>Have a daughter character who pops up in my dreams and it hurts that she isn't real
>I do occasionally attract a gril but all the good ones -/+ 7 years of me are taken
>Have worked almost uninterrupted since age 16 but still haven't figured out a niche talent and real career
>>
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>tfw this is my future

Fuck
>>
>>38590524
That sounds pretty awesome, good luck anon

>>38590569
At least you manage to keep working. You'll be aight, still plenty of time to have kids and you'll find someone soon enough.

>>38590661
You wouldn't believe how real this shit is. Your early 20s nightmares pretty much come true.
>>
is there anything positive about being 30?
>>
>>38590709
You're closer to death than you were at 20.
>>
>>38590661

It will come up on you faster than you think, too. You'll find yourself a 30 year old scratching his head wondering where his twenties went.

Just about everyone from HS will have a kid and long term partner. You'll find yourself thinking of some movie that came out 8 years ago as "recent".

People will stop giving you advice and nudging you to find a girl. You'll be glad for that at first... until you realize they've stopped because they've given up on you.
>>
>>38590090
Not him, but in my country you won't get sued for rape if you pick up drunk thots
It's like fucking a whore. But I haven't done that since I dropped out from uni 5 years ago, so my virginity is growing back.
>>
>>38590739
This. So much this. Basically, if you want something to happen, you need to do it immediately. Otherwise, you'll wake up 10 years later and you'll still be thinking about it.
>>
>>38590709

>Accumulated wisdom and lower sex drive means you'll make fewer romantic mistakes(getting friendzoned for years, chasing the quirky manic pixie, putting up with a cheater, etc)
>Cheaper car insurance
>Middle aged people start taking you seriously(old people won't though)
>Many guys really grow into their looks(do a Google search for 'young George Clooney') but roasties are totally fucked
>>
>>38590770
It's scary how much time speeds up as you get older.
>>
>>38590781
fuck yeah once I turned 25-30 seemed to have gone in a single year.
>>
im 26, give me advice oh wise anons
>>
>>38590878
Well, first, don't waste time. My feeling is that people really have only three good decades to affect change in their life. 20s, 30s, and 40s. After that, your fate is more-or-less set.

Also, I'd plan a bit as to what you want to achieve and how. Nothing super specific, but without a direction, just drifting, you'll really end up with nothing much, just a stew of random jobs that are only loosely connected.

And, third, I'd say live below your means. You don't want to be worried about money in the long run, and the lower your expenses, the easier life will be.
>>
>>38590878

>If you want a wife/kids someday, find a stable/wise girl even if you're not feeling 24/7 fireworks. Honestly, I really understand why arranged/economic marriages were a thing for most of human history.
>Find a niche job talent. Once your bosses are dependant on you, use that for leverage.
>Try to become a morning person and do some light exercise daily, even if it's just walking around the neighborhood to clear your head. It's good for mental health and productivity.
>Peoples' habits are pretty fixed in place by their mid-20's. If you're fiance is messy or best friend is flaky, odds are against them having an epiphany and growing out of it.
>Losers are really loyal friends and always free, but subconsciously or not they want you to be a loser too. Exercise caution around them.
>>
>be me, 31, KHVirgin, living in a shitty eurocountry
>town festival, get introduced to a weird 24yo girl
>crack a joke
>girl smiles and takes me by hand and drags me forward
>stunned.jpg
>after some 50 meters walking she leaves my hand while still talking as if nothing was happened
>me still in awe because that's an absolute first
>asks me if I'm dating anyone
>n-no.mp3
>she's a slim 5/10 NEET leeching off poor parents
>we exchange our phonenumbers while some Mr. Jealousy is watching us trying to destroy us with his flamethrower eyes

few weeks later
>every time I pay for her dinner, she kisses me
>she never allowed more than some making out
>the only time I joked about making her pay her share, she got alarmingly rabid
>tab was always on me

one year later
>be me, 32, virgin
>wasted my first kiss to that random ugly skank
>wasted literally hundreds of euros on dinners with her
>after leeching off my money for an entire year, she asked a rich Chad out and had sex with him soon after dinner
>tab was on Chad but he told her his startup was out of money to pay for the office rent
>she lent him 250 euros (AFAIK her lifetime savings) right on the spot after having sex

few weeks later
>they had sex many times until she told him "no more jibbojabbo until you give back those 250 euros"
>Chad literally disappears in the wild, startup never existed, contacts were throwaway
>she's depressed
>reaches me out asking for a dinner
>even if cucked by my oneitis, I pay for her dinner expecting more than a kiss
>she tells me she's not ready and walks away after kissing me

few days later
>she dates a sick dude
>dude pays for her dinner, then they have sex
>next date dude tells her she'll have to pay because he only makes 150 euros/week
>surprisingly she's ok with it
>after three dates, she doesn't want to pay anymore for his dinner and then get fucked
>texts me she dumped him
>asks when we could talk (i.e.: paid dinner)
>told her I'm dating another girl

tfw virgin, no gf, yet cucked
>>
>>38590805
When we were young one year was around 10% of our conscious life
Now it's less than 3%
>>
File: 1485015674759.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1485015674759.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>38590075
one more year and i'm 30 kill me
>>
>>38591295
I'm originally in the same situation
>>
>>38590075
>30
>KHV
>has a (shitty) job, but still live at home

I feel like I'm done for too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.