[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to maintain an irl friendship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1478855619212.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478855619212.png
59KB, 658x662px
how to maintain an irl friendship?
>>
>call friend up
>pick them up in your car
>take them either bowling, or to play darts or pool
>when you are ready to go, drop them off
> friendship stats go up

Works for me.
>>
File: 1492136021469.png (1MB, 1338x961px) Image search: [Google]
1492136021469.png
1MB, 1338x961px
Go to their house, play board and/or videogames and drink alcohol with them.

Crack jokes and banter with each other.
>>
>>38591055
you can stop posting now Roman
>>
File: Heat Seeking Missile.png (58KB, 719x700px) Image search: [Google]
Heat Seeking Missile.png
58KB, 719x700px
>>38591055
That sounds fucking cringy and I'm sure that doesn't happen in real life between 2 friends
>>
>>38590062
Call Roman
>>
>>38591095
B-but, cousin! We were supposed to hang out today!
>>
>>38590062
pro tip: if you can't maintain the friendship, that means the person isn't actually your friend. I learned that the hard way. otherwise just call them to hang out or whatever, whenever you feel like it. just don't give a fuck and act like you have other options. don't be a clingy cringelord. LOTS of people will manipulate and screw you over if you let them. if they're never the first to call you and your friendship would just end if you didn't call them stay the fuck away. again I learned that the hard way.
>>
>>38591098
Ok, enough GTA references.

Honestly, I invite people over to my place and we drink a beer and order chicken wings and talk. Or if it's just an evening thing, we go out to dinner.
>>
>>38591173
FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T WANT TO GO FAKING BOWLING WIZ YOU!
>>
>>38591241
>"-1 Friendship with Roman"
Ok, cousin. I understand
>>
OP are you even here anymore?
>>
Just keep in touch and do some shit together each week
You don't even need to leave the house anymore it's easier than ever
>>
>>38590062
How tf do you even get friendship in the first place. I want to die
>>
>>38591447
you talk to people about common interests. that's literally it. it's like you guys never even went to school. tell me your story anon. why have you never made friends?
>>
>>38590062
Find people that aren't fucking faggots that need to interact with you every single day or they get pissy.
>>
lately i can only befriend people who are almost 10 years younger than me.
i'm really far behind other 30 year olds. they all live independently, have cars, children, houses, cell phones, wives, GFs, all this built up, super duper important life stuff that people are just expected to have for no reason.

i'm currently wondering if it's over for me, how i'm going to turn all of this around.
i feel really horrible inside because i've never been loved before, i've had a really fucked up, neglected life.
i'm so used to being alone i don't know if i can turn it around.
>>
>>38591717
>super duper important life stuff that people are just expected to have for no reason.
>no reason
they worked hard, got an education, made money and acted responsibly unlike your NEET ass. I bet you don't even have any marketable skills or anything. if you put 0 effort into life you can't act surprised that you got nothing out of life.
>>
Bro don't even worry about it.
Don't force a friendship just for the sake of it. If you want to do something with a friend just invite them but don't be dependent on one individual.
Focus on socializing/talking to more people if you feel like you don't have enough friends.
If they'll stick, they'll stick, if not you'll probably get other friends.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.