[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help after getting arrested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3228.png (573KB, 861x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.png
573KB, 861x750px
Ok so I'll keep this brief.
I got arrested over the weekend for jerking off in a Taco Bell bathroom.

>Get in line
>Notice Salvadorian woman behind register
>place order, nervously
>she takes my Quesadilla off the grill, steam erupts
>she's sweating as she stuffs it in a bag
>um, excuse me.

I get it, I violated a health code, but I was only in there for 6-7 minutes. I'll pay the fine but the transaction was never completed. I never received my order and when I asked for a refund the following Tuesday, they asked me to provide a receipt which I didn't have.

Do I have to take Taco Bell to small claims court in order to get my $12.36 back? I could seriously use this to pay my fine. They wouldn't show right? I'd get summary judgement and then immediately get my money.

What are your thoughts on the court system and how this would play out.
>>
How did you not get a reciept?
>>
What exactly went on in this situation?
>>
>>38589768

See that's the thing. I believe they printed one, but I never received it or my food after I excused myself
>>
>>38589744
so you bought it and started jerkin off (in the line?) and they called the police? And you forgot to take your taco?
>>
>>38589851

No of course not. I respect people's privacy. I went to the men's room. I have a rather fleshy undercarriage and it made some noise. Another guest alerted the manager who called the sherrif
>>
>>38589744
How did you even get caught? Seriously how would they know?
>>
>>38589867
How do they prove it was you though? I mean did you admit you jerked it. I would make some excuse like i was just shaking my dick over the toilett
>>
This is a fucking stupid thread and you should feel bad for making it.
>>
>>38589934

I'm glad you felt the need to comment normie.
Mods please ban for cyber-bullying.
>>
File: 1435242083241.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435242083241.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>38589744
>>38589867
Oh my fucking god, is this bait?
>>
>>38589744
>"games objectify women and turn them into sex objects and impossible beauty standards"
>their "avatars" are classical beautifies that have nothing to do with reality
Why every single SJW is a retard?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.