[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never had any motivation to do anything in my entire life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170719_013158.jpg (454KB, 2048x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_013158.jpg
454KB, 2048x994px
I never had any motivation to do anything in my entire life.
I need to start drawing more and get to the gym but I'm so lazy, even now i'm losing my time here.
How the fuck do i get motivated?
>>
Fuck the gym.
Full or normies and you need to get there before you start to actually exercise.

Go running. It's a lot better for mood, motivation and to prevent depression/lack of motivation.

Even when you are tired. After a good run you will feel like you'll have more energy than before. Counter-intuitive but true.

You'll thank me later anon
>>
>>38589292
they say discipline is better than motivation so try just forcing yourself to do small things and work up the inconvenience till you have good self control which helps you decide when to work, get a schedule etc

>>38589326
DYEL faggot
>>
>>38589292
this pic makes me feels somewhat nostalgic,even tho i never went to buy liquor with a qt
do you have more?
>>
>>38589292
you don't
just mindlessly do shits and it'll become a habit. That's how i get through the day
>>
File: 1493705383971.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1493705383971.png
190KB, 418x498px
>>38589292
I've only noticed this recently so I don't have many anecdotes to back this up, but I somehow have been able to mentally pigeon-hole myself into doing some things. Pigeon-hole as in, I fully believe that I absolutely have to do this thing ASAP, or I'm fucked.

A recent example is a programming project: I came to the realization that you can't get a job at something you don't already know how to do, and I guaranteed won't learn the skills I need in my remaining time at uni; thus I have (finally) taken it upon myself to git gud.
>>
>>38589789
This, but also you need to have a goal you actually care about.

Without a "why", you'll never do anything (or do it poorly).
>>
I've never had motivation to do anything either. I did my schoolwork because it was assigned to me, and I do my work at my job because I'm told to, but actually doing anything out of internal motivation?

It surprises me that normies have this internal drive to sink time into hobbies and personal interests.
>>
No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone. -neecher

Get off your computer right now. Work out right now, no mater what.You're actively killingnyourself through laziness
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.