[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: burger.jpg (956KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
956KB, 2880x1800px
>me, eats perfect, exactly healthy diet for most of life
>fast food is poison and untouchable
>2017 comes, my fatass friend finally convinces me to try a burger, from a higher class restaurant
>its amazing and delicious
>since then (April), been unable to stop eating burgers and trying other things too
>even now eating a burger
>still eating regular meals of healthy food but constantly drawn to eat out at odd hours
>eating larger portions to try more things
i cant stop wow like i literally think they have some way of making it addictive and getting people to do this..

has this happened to anyone else
does anyone know what to do
>>
Try choosing not to want the burgers.

First you have to choose to choose to not want the burgers, though.

And before that, you have to chose to choose to choose to not want the burgers.

But that's only possible if you choose to choose to choose to choose to not want the burgers.

There are a few more steps in this process I don't need to write down, you can figure it out.
>>
You've never had a fucking burger in your life? That's a very basic food, it's not "special". It's a fucking meat sandwich. You can make them as healthy as you want unless you don't even consider bread healthy

Anyway yeah the solution is to just stop. I'm glad there's at least somebody who's not jewed to death.
>>
>>38587830
the thing is, I honestly don't want to stop, and that's pretty scary, because i'm afraid of getting super unhealthy.
>>
>>38587883
You don't want to stop for what reason?
>>
>>38587830
I've had burgers before, and real ones, but I only recently tried properly large ones.
>>
>>38587894
I really like eating them lol
>>
>>38587894
well what i mean is they just taste way better than i thought they would, and darn close to the best thing ever honestly
>>
>>38587931
ok well yes you're going to get unhealthy no question
>>
Hey I know that feel. Also the best fast food burger is the Big Mac.
>>
File: .jpg (333KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
333KB, 1600x1060px
>>38587975
i've at least been avoiding McD's and Burger King because I've heard that their burgers are like, half plastic or some fucked up shit
>>
>>38587975
Big Mac is fucking shit, like there are no proper words to describe how utterly awful that piece of turd is, any, ANY local craftburger place where I live is miles, lightyears better than the Big Mac, for the same price or less
how can people eat shit like that is fucking beyond me
>>
>>38587784
>I literally think they have some way of making it addictive

Its not them its you. Its literally the human spices. Your brain is addicted to foods like that since in the wild its hard to get and it is quite literally brain food. Fatty foods like that is what allowed our brains to grow as large as they are. Because of this your brain "rewards" you and addicts you to it because it still thinks your a naked beast man who rarely if ever gets his hands on it.
>>
>>38588137
That's just your opinion man. For me it's the Big Mac combo, medium fry and medium Coke a Cola.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.