[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Uglies of r9k, let's talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1367361391550.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1367361391550.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>be genuinely ugly and manlet
>have normal mental capacity, enough to notice people making fun of me, giving me dirty looks
>some people don't even try to hide their disgust

For God's sake!! Why am I here? Is the point of my existence to get ridiculed and suffer?!? Whose sins am I paying for?

It's hard to believe that I rolled this low in terms of genes. I could at least have been retardrd so I wouldn't be able to understand all the ridicule against me.

Life's hard, bros. Even harder when you're ugly. What do you guys do to just get the day? (Religion, philosophy, etc?)
>>
>>38587503
What do you guys do to just get *through* the day?

sorry, bros. On mobile, lots of typos
>>
I fap and play video games when I don't have to go to work.
>>
File: 1500823511530.jpg (124KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1500823511530.jpg
124KB, 900x948px
*woofs*
>>
I'm pretty ugly, and very tall which I think only makes my appearance more intimidating and off putting, but I also believe I'm a Schizoid. Since I don't want friends or relationships, whether that was always th case or I grew to accept it I don't know, I don't think I really feel the full brunt of my looks. That being said I think that may be your only way forward, putting orhers aside and focusing on yourself and self alone.

From there you can realize that there's a whole world, not just society and civilisation, but a whole universe. So many people get down when they take that into account but I just get overjoyed, that I'm real, and you are, and the world is, and we can realize that. By my human logic it makes more sense for nothing to ever exist, but for some reasonless reason I'm hear messging you where ever you are about what to do about our looks.

I dunno if I'm getting anywhere ere, but just try thinking about these fundamental things with both an open mind and a grain of salt and don't get lost in confirmation bias or schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1499895089497.jpg (234KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1499895089497.jpg
234KB, 2208x1242px
>>38587503
>be 6'4
>my face is 3/10 and i'm fat
Height is a meme.
>>
>>38587695
I get what you're saying about not minding others, but I think it's easier said than done.

I've even gotten so desperate in my adult life that I tried to become a Christian again, but I don't think I'll ever get to a state where I will convince myself to believe. I threw my bible into a pond when I was 12.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.