[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you hang out with Edward furlong for a week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: hki8a143furlong.jpg (23KB, 399x594px) Image search: [Google]
hki8a143furlong.jpg
23KB, 399x594px
Would you hang out with Edward furlong for a week
>>
>>38587097
Nah he seems like an insufferable cunt
>>
File: 6792502.jpg (63KB, 737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6792502.jpg
63KB, 737x1000px
>>38587105
nah you are, heheh
>>
>>38587097
I will talk to him about T2 all the time and only about that movie until he loses his mind
>>
>>38587142
he would never get sick of talking about T2
>>
>>38587097
Day 1: We watch Terminator 1 and 2. Then we go to his favorite bar
Day 2: We watch American History X and then get some tacos in Santa Monica
Day 3: We play pool at a shitty dive bar all day
Day 4:We try to hang out with Arnold, but if that doesn't work out we go to the beach
Day 5: We go to Six Flags in Valencia
Day 6: We drive Porsches at the porsche race track place.
Day 7: We go look for some hookers.
>>
>>38587335
sounds like an amazing week
haha
>>
File: FXzf0jt.jpg (498KB, 2360x984px) Image search: [Google]
FXzf0jt.jpg
498KB, 2360x984px
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>38587097
Damn he aged badly, just like Culkin.
>>
>>38587153
that's good cause' i fucking love it
>>38587441
that's sad :'(
>>
>>38587153
this, that was actually a good film
>>38587142
if you really wanted to annoy him bring up the crow.
When I saw that one after it came out I really couldn't figure why everyone shit on the second film if they seen any of the other sequels. Then a few years later I heard he kind of had a drug habit and that explained that those don't pay for themselves.

Wouldn't hang out with him for a week because I avoid that kind of stuff. Would rather see actors in bigger movies instead of the same people in everything. Everything is a sequel or reboot and the actors in the sequels were probably acting in one of the other roles before it got reboot. Get's a little bit boring.
>>
>>38587554
>the crow.
I had no idea of the existence of that movie I had to check it after your post since i didn't remember him in any crow movie, i watched like the first 3 I think, turns out there are way more crow movies than I thought
I always liked the first one though
>>
>>38587097
I wouldn't hang out with him furlong
>>
Arnold Schwarzenegger molested him, or something fucked up happened to him on that set.

He says he doesn't watch his own movies because he looks and sounds like a butch lesbian and is very aware of that

I used to have a minor autism phase about this guy, I own some really old magazine clippings from a 90s edition of tiger beat or something like that, around the time he was in Brainscan
>>
File: 0724170556.jpg (750KB, 2239x1815px) Image search: [Google]
0724170556.jpg
750KB, 2239x1815px
>>38587809
high school was a weird time for me
>>
>>38587707
First one was classic use to like it a lot. Second one I actually always liked but always had other people telling me they think it's shit so it's an opinion I just keep to myself. Second one had tons of actors I like, was pretty well shot personally felt the aesthetics were pretty good, liked the sound track, kind of dug how it skipped over a lot of the action stuff and went in a direction that it was more suspense- like the crow guy is a supernatural monster and the movie treats him that way, he stalks/chases/toys with them and it's not like a whole lot of fighting which really kind of feeds back into him being more of a supernatural monster, vincent whats his face did really great at it I thought it was interesting how the character would just like stop fighting and flip out uncontrollably like he's only loosely got an objective, it's obviously because he's human and it's emotional but like a monster or whatever kind of supernatural wouldn't really have that rationality of throwing down in a fight like an action star would, I just think that movie was way too underrated.

Some of the sequels after that had really good actors I really like but they're just so not entertaining and I legit feel bad for good actors having to do bad movies to even make movies. I really can't even put my thumb on where those sequels went wrong like they gave up on any pretense of you liking the guy and his girl that died and the formula was just like some guy dies and has to avenge his girlfriend and it's all like "meh".

Also I'm kind of biased because I had a crush on the pink and yellow power rangers.
>>
File: 1500724344001.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500724344001.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>38587881
i bet it was, ed
>>
He looks like that Samson guy who always gets drunk and whines about being half Jew or whatever.
>>
>>38587097
only if he let's me fuck Monica Kenna
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.