[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your 2D relationships will never be real It hurts so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1500885268934.png (65KB, 615x223px) Image search: [Google]
1500885268934.png
65KB, 615x223px
>Your 2D relationships will never be real
It hurts so much
>>
>>38586865
Seems like a fun read. What's the source?
>>
>>38586865
There's no such thing as 2d relationships.
Grab some rocks and write stuff on them, then pretend they say that to you, that's what you look like.
>>
>>38587725
Then explain why my internet relationship felt far more real than anything I've ever done in real life.
>>
>>38587817
That's because you only love yourself.
>>
>>38586865
>Not just talking to your waifu(s) in your head

Get on my level
>>
>>38588112
No, I love someone else.
>>
I don't need 2d relationships, i don't need 3d relationships, when i was young i was fed a lie about what love is and i feel in love with the idea of love, that two people can be so utterly devoted to each other that the chance to make each other smile would be a bliss
As i got older the veil begun to peel, humans cannot understand each other on that level, the person you think you love is not there, that person only lives in your head, the real person is as flawed as you are, we are raised to yearn for love but all it brings is misunderstandings and pain
Chasing for love is like chasing the dragon, you will never reach it, the chase is supposed to be what drives us but what is the point of it if by the end all you find is someone whose love for you will eventually fade, no matter how hard you try you can't keep love alive, it is a fleeting feeling we get that is supposed to make us copulate and bring forth offspring to continue the human race
Once the love is gone you start to see the real person you've been dating all this time, they are addicted to the first sparks of love and try to recreate it, when it fails they think the fault must lie in their current partner and they start to seek it elsewhere
Eventually they'll just break your heart and come beg for forgiveness, but how can you forgive someone who would do such a thing, you can't and then comes the end of love, the hollow feeling of after love is worse than pain of break up
No relationship is worth pursuing, the ideal of love that we've been sold doesn't exist in this reality or in 2d, only release from love is to learn to let go of all emotional ties to this reality, once you do that you'll find the lukewarm feeling of being content, the ancients learned to seek it in times of turmoil and it is the only feeling worth searching for

Pain comes from yearning, let go of the yearning and you'll be content, after that it is all just waiting for your time to run out so you can see what comes after
>>
>>38588148
>Not cooking for your waifu in your head

l2p noob
>>
File: 1481912377113.jpg (136KB, 1310x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481912377113.jpg
136KB, 1310x1000px
>>38588270
>pain
>bad
>>
>>38587618
School Rumble. But that's an edited dialogue.
>>
>>38588270
think about how it's been for most humans living in civilized society

>know 100-200 people in total your entire life, tightly knit village
>have 5 siblings you help raise
>all you do are chores and farm work
>a girl's father thinks you're responsible and would make a good provider, meets with your father to discuss it
>you and the girl approve of each other too, get married then have 5 kids together
>sense of duty from your parents/the community/your own children to stay together
>only pathological thing available to you is alcohol

vs

>meet 23 year old girl on tinder
>listens to rap, smokes weed, has tattoos
>after seeing eachother for 6 months, you start renting an apartment together
>a year into the relationship she accidentally gets pregnant, has an abortion because she isn't ready for kids
>goes to post secondary to become a nurse, and during the mandatory women's studies classes starts complaining about patriarchy and oppression
>another year into the relationship you both adopt an ugly little dog from an animal shelter, your gf uploads hundreds of selfies of her with it on instagram/facebook
>>
>>38586865
>not applying necromantic black magic to make your waifu come to life

this thread
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38586865
It will be, with some dimension hopping.

10000th repost of pic related!
>>
>>38587618
>Seems like a fun read. What's the source?
Bump plz
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.