[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Coerced-confession.jpg (31KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Coerced-confession.jpg
31KB, 300x200px
>be me, rather attractive, kind of charismatic
>meet girl off of omegle
>get under her skin
>i mean really under her skin
>realize abusing my sad life story makes them empathize
>realize the portrayal of a perfect man I do gets them literally addicted
>get tons of nudes, cybersex over skype
>get bored
>cut all contact with her without saying anything
>she literally keeps spamming me for months
I repeated this with multiple girls, sometimes coming back to them after months of not talking asking just for nudes or skype sex and they would comply at the hope of getting me back, but I'd just ignore again afterwards.
>>
>>38586251
>did the same thing
>was actually for csgo, and with guys
>got skins for catfishing
>is actually a girl but does it anyways
>eventually end up actually playing the game
>still gets skins
>wonders why the fuck
>hasn't touched csgo in months
>plays game, hates it
>is told they are a squeaker
>bullied in general
>gives zero fucks
See now, the thing is, it is wrong but it's the internet so who gives 0 fucks what you're doing? Continue if you wish, I don't care.
>>
I managed to get a gf and lose my virginity but I don't love her. She is attractive and loves me to death but I just go through the motions, I say what she wants to hear I say what I've seen on movies and tv. The whole thing has made me realise I don't care for anyone or anything close to me, another example is my dog slowly dying, I am 23 and this dog is 18 or so, I grew up with it but I just don't care. I'm not edgy and I am not a sociopath. I just lost my positive emotions after over a decade of browsing 4chan, nothing phases me. I only feel the negative emotions like anger and jealousy I want it to end but I am worried to tell anyone about this.
>>
>>38587058
HAH! YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY TO SOME BITCH DUDE HAHA AND I THOUGH MY KHHV WAS BAD
>>
>>38587058
Go to a therapist anon
>>
>>38587089
She really is very nice. I basically pedophile groomed her tho. She was 15 and I was 18 when we met and I used pedophile trickery to get her to love me and let me take her virginity. It was a very calculated thing for me because at the time I wanted to lose my virginity very badly and so I lied to her a lot etc. Now that she is my public gf I don't know what happens from here. I suppose bf-gf for a few years then marry her.
>>
>>38587264
I have a gf too and she's literally an angel, wouldn't cheat if her life was on the line. I split up with her and fucked like 5 girls in 6 months and she still loved me and didn't get with any guy whatsoever, but somehow i can't keep from cheating on her now that we're back together. I fucking hate myself for it
>>
File: 1500335054503s.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1500335054503s.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
There was a girl I knew in elementary school. We were best pals and we'd play pretend games up to third grade until there was an older sixth grader everyone thought was super cool, said she was weird. Me wanting to be in with the cool dudes instantly starts picking on her too, refusing to even acknowledge we were ever friends. I still think about it sometimes and I regret I just ditched her and never even apologized for becoming such a dick to her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.