[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know that Chad can do no wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: R80tDCA_d.jpg (48KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
R80tDCA_d.jpg
48KB, 640x477px
How does it feel to know that Chad can do no wrong?
>>
>>38586228
Chad don't waste his time on Tinder.
>>
These are women with literally 0 self esteem beyond a superficial shell they paint on every morning to protect them while they wageslave.
>>
>>38587646
this

t. my roommate is a chad and he doesn't even have a cellphone
>>
>>38587665
This. Don't think women aren't sad. Women are very sad, as sad as men.

Mostly you only see the glam-shots and the bitching, but underneath is a human with feelings of inferiority and deep pain and rejection.
>>
File: 1500794064653.jpg (100KB, 861x825px) Image search: [Google]
1500794064653.jpg
100KB, 861x825px
>>38586228
It makes me feel sick that I've never done anything wrong in my life and have zero luck with women whilst men with the most horrific personalities will have a harem of hundreds of empty-headed whores.
>>
>>38587709
>Mostly you only see the glam-shots and the bitching, but underneath is a human with feelings of inferiority and deep pain and rejection.

Yes, and countless numbers of people would try to move mountains to make her feel better.
>>
>>38586228

Doesn't bother me Chad can do whatever he wants if anything I wish he would blow out roasties harder than he already does
>>
>>38587774
Just not true. I'd take the stoic, solitary life of a betamale over the fake, meaningless human interactions which a unterfrau surrounds herself with.
>>
File: 1475240913318.jpg (1MB, 1946x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1475240913318.jpg
1MB, 1946x2400px
>>38586228
>How does it feel to know that Chad can do no wrong?
What else is new.
>>
>>38587840

The way I heard it, betas aren't stoic; if anything you're thinking of omegas.

Betas are supposed to be the neurotic suck-ups crying because girls won't go out with them.
>>
File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523KB, 1200x1850px
Be honest robots. Where do you stand here?
>inb4 gamma plus
>>
>>38587709
>women
>human
Pick one originally
>>
>>38587889
Honest gamma plus
>>
>>38587889
>gamma negative at my most decent
>beta - at my best
>delta negative at my worst
>>
>ugly douchebag gets hits from ugly desperate chicks

What a surprise.
>>
>>38586228
Frankly it doesnt bother me as much as it used to.

Now I dont really blame the chad, I blame the women.

If someone puts shit in front of you and you eat the shit its your fault.
>>
>>38587889
Somewhere between Gamma and Omega, but not delta.
>>
>>38587889
I laugh every time I see this pic. Some desperate basement-dwelling NEET thinks that he is too smart and creative for society and is destined to be a great philosopher and artist and intellectual.
>>
>>38587889
Omega positive. Fuck off. I just want to play video games and smoke weed. Leave me alone.
>>
>>38587889
If I'm being completely honest, alpha positive. All I really lack right now is a job, so I suppose I'm alpha negative rn.
>>
>>38587840
>>38587709

Women are so sad, they have lots of pain and rejection from not having a guy worth 100 million, 8% body fat, 6.4 tall, 10 inch cock, speaks 20 languages, has super powers, and beats on her and cheats on her all the time but he luv her.

rofl being a women is basically living a fucking never ending dream of easy mode cause everyone gives you and does for you everything.
>>
>>38588020
I think that makes you beta negative.
>>
>>38588020
you're a textbook example of a beta negative
>>
>>38587889
Gamma positive's a bit too easy to get really.
>>
>>38587889
Beta plus, but I still have to fix my emotions and not let them control me. I lost my first ever girlfriend because of that. It's so fucking painful anon, It happened only 2 days ago.

I also keep beating myself up because of my previous failures and mistakes, they're really embarrasing and humiliating and It's incredibly tough to forget about it.
>>
>>38588088
>Beta plus, but I still have to fix my emotions and not let them control me. I lost my first ever girlfriend because of that. It's so fucking painful anon, It happened only 2 days ago.
What happened? Anger issues?
>>
>>38588084
Gamma positive doesn't exist. It's just a made-up variation of alpha/beta positive. Not a single poster here fills those gamma positive criteria.
>>
>>38587709
>Mostly you only see the glam-shots and the bitching, but underneath is a human with feelings of inferiority and deep pain and rejection.
maybe if they didn't reject everyone but chad, they wouldn't have so much experience with rejection?
interdasting, doncha think?
>>
>>38588110
"Chad" now means "anyone who is not a failed normie robot"?
>>
>>38588022

If it's so easy, why do the women in the OP pic rush to debase themselves? That isn't something a strong or confident person does.

They're behaving like women who hate themselves. They give the impression that especially they hate their blackness.
>>
>>38587728
>t makes me feel sick that I've never done anything wrong in my life and have zero luck with women whilst men with the most horrific personalities will have a harem of hundreds of empty-headed whores.
make peace with it by understanding the only reason you are alive in the first place is because of your chad forefathers getting so much pussy. it's the natural order of society. it's only been recent in history that there was a societal plan to keep chad from making many girls pregnant. you have a tiny fragment of chad dna in you, bro. you're a chadlet.
>>
>>38588099
Let me show you how easy it is
>I study physics, I have a noble pursuit
>I live my life introspectively and genuinely don't want to be a part of this culture
>Also have artistic talents, just to further amp up that noble pursuit criteria
>Some women said I'm attractive, combined with my intelligence I could have been alpha+ no-sweat

There. I'm now a gamma+.
>>
>>38588095
No, depression.

As a child I was highly introverted, didn't have any friends except for the ones online or some friends that were in the same position as me. My half brother has depression and my father married his mother then left her. I'm not completely sure if I do have depression, but now that that relationship has ended I'll do my absolute best to battle it.

She told me that she doesn't love me anymore. It happened after I started to be needy, obsessive and, well, depressed.

I still want to get back with her but I'm having my doubts. I could manage it, but again, doubts.
>>
>>38588151
You sound like a beta plus all the way.
>>
>>38587889
mixture of the two gammas
>>
>>38588194
Where's my qt then? Where's my friends? Why is nhentai a bookmark in my browser?

If not gamma+, then I'm just omega+.
>>
>>38588130
rofl you are either a women or a fucking virgin white knight. lol

They chose to debase themselves for bad men because women love drama, being treated like shit, and having guys that other women want.

Women are basically a child that is the biggest fucking selfish brat. They want to have shit no one else does, they want to belittle and bully the other children etc.

So yeah you obviously never got laid or a blow job or have a girl ask you to call her daddy or make her gag or spank her or be rough.

Grow the fuck up you pussy.
>>
>>38588167
>It happened after I started to be needy, obsessive and, well, depressed.
Did that happened in the beginning of relationship? Where did you met her?
>>
>>38587889
delta negative
>>
>>38588310

>have a girl ask you to call her daddy

we need to talk
>>
>>38588323
My friend introduced her to me, as well as a few others. I immediately liked her. A year or two later I improved myself enough to the point where I thought that the only thing missing was a girlfriend. At first, I didn't really love her. But when the relationship began, I was really, really in love with her. About a month after our relationship began I started to be that way. I thnk that maybe if I become the person I was when she first met me I could get her back. But since at that momment she didn't support me I'm having second thoughts, and maybe these thoughts are just me trying to stop the pain of her leaving me.
>>
>>38588310
Not the guy you responded to, but this is the height of /r9k/'s delusion. These are just standard human traits which you've plastered onto women. Also it's pretty rich calling women brats when you yourself come here and act like one. Take your reddit spacing and go back to r/incels.
>>
>>38588363
Well first the guy sticks his wee wee in the girls whoo haa.

Grow the fuck up and stop treating women like they are some romantic comedy shit.

You think chad romances them you dipshit?
>>
>>38588403

Read what I posted again you retard maybe you won't miss the joke this time

or you could just keep on projecting your insecurities directly into your keyboard mate :^)
>>
>>38588380
So did she say that your depression was insufferable?
>>
>>38588484
No, she said that she didn't love me anymore. She said It's not me and that she's just fucked up.

I think it's because of my depression, being needy and clingy at one point then distancing myself at another point because when I started doing that and started being controlled by my emotions she started distancing herself too. She has her own problems aswell, but it's different when she says that she's fucked up and how she's trying to be edgy and me being most likely actually emotionally unstable.

Maybe if I go outside with her and our friends and act happy, act as if the break up hasn't affected me that much and then start texting her again like I did before, maybe then I could manage it.

It might be something else, but I'm pretty sure it's this.
>>
>>38587889
Beta plus
>Fucked 100s of women
>3 of them weren't hookers
>Good job, body and face
>have a qt asian gf
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.