[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what drugs should I try /r9k/? I don't care about the bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1493120419541.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1493120419541.png
28KB, 622x659px
what drugs should I try /r9k/?
I don't care about the bad side effects of the drugs, I just want to feel good
I've already tried
>weed
>lean
>dxm
>molly
>>
Heroin, it makes ya feel real goood
>>
>>38585841
is there a way to take it without needles? I'm not a big fan of those
>>
File: tumblr_myqw5r1Lrp1siyfmdo1_400.gif (627KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myqw5r1Lrp1siyfmdo1_400.gif
627KB, 400x252px
>>38585781
Give research chemicals a try. Also try taking a shitload of DPH (benadryll) to get a sneak peak of what Hell is like since you're already going there.
>>
>>38585889
>Hell is like since you're already going there.
explain how I'm going to a place that doesn't exist
>>
File: 1490748936982.png (556KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
1490748936982.png
556KB, 561x561px
>>38585901
You got me anon. Since you did DXM why not try more dissos or give psychs a try?
>>
>>38585922
I'm not sure if psychs are a good idea. from what I've heard you can't do them when you're in a bad mood and I'm always in a bad mood.
as for dissos, what would you recommend?
>>
>>38585781
None. Addiction feels far worse than a momentary high.
>>
>>38585993
did I ask for your opinion normie?
>>
File: 1499990539732.jpg (96KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499990539732.jpg
96KB, 700x700px
>>38585982
Well may as well nut up or shut up and go with Ketamine. As far as psychs go, there are such things as bad trips sure. They can easily be avoided though and even counter. Always trip in a safe and familiar environment and always remember you're tripping and won't get physically hurt in any way. I have major depression and general anxiety and was completely stuck in my own depression. After taking DMT, Psilocybin mushroom, Moxy, and LSA I have a completely different outlook on life. Even if I'm alone I can still make the best of it. I now love being in nature and studying it. I read as much as I can now. Love drawing and writing all about stuff I encounter in my life. Have also picked up learning instruments to leave behind stuff when I finally leave.

If you're a robot and can't get drugs (like me) DXM is great obv w/ weed. LSA is legal since it comes from seeds you can buy at a Home Depot or Walmart. Research Chemicals can also be bought online w/o having to buy bitcoins and go through that hassle.
>>
>>38585781
If you're looking for just making life tolerable instead of a short high i recomment rotating stuff like:
Kratom, everyday son
Phenibut 2x/week
LSD Microdoses 1x/week

Makes wageslaving and life in general a pleasant experience for me.
>>
I like drugs a lot but 99% of the time it isn't worth it. What goes up most come down. It's not worth feeling great for a few hours only to feel like garbage for 48h.
The only exceptions maybe weed, but personally it makes me panic.
>>
>>38586048
what does ketamine do? like how does it make you feel?
>>
File: giphy.gif (537KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
537KB, 256x192px
>>38586143
Like DXM in terms of the disconnectedness and internal hallucinations only it's x1000 and only lasts like 30 min.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ketamine
>>
>>38585857
>>38585857
>>38585857
you can snort heroin but the effects aren't as strong as shooting it
>>
>>38586143
ketamine is a strange feeling to explain.

First off it's one of the strongest and fastest anti depressants, you'll feel like everything's alright with the world immediately and for about 45min-1hour.

The sedating, dissasociative effect is harder to explain, I like to say: everything get's and feels cloudy as your mind leaves your body

Great experience all in all
>>
Cyanide, for degenerates like yourself
>>
File: 1429758187916.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429758187916.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>microdose LSD -
take it once a week max- happy, confident, without the visuals, and no psychosis from bad trips
>phenibut -
massive confidence booster, VERY addictive if you take it more then a few times a month, and you can have terrible withdrawals if you abuse it.
>kratom -
weak but legal opiate, can FUCK up your liver if you dose often.
>heroin -
strong opiate, feels like bliss, most shit now is cut with fent so for someone with no tolerance you can OD and die easily, and if you choose to IV plan on going down a dark path that will lead to selling your shit, your parents shit, your car, etc...don't IV.
>meth -
stim that will have you up for a long time, if you binge and redose you will be up for days at a time forgetting to eat, you'll go into sleep deprived psychosis and begin seeing shadow people. It is VERY easy to end up redosing and is VERY addictive. Stay the fuck away.
>>
A good shroom trip will enlighten you for about a month or two.
>>
>>38586209
>can FUCK up your liver if you dose often
so its like alcohol?

>without the visuals
I mean, its not that I don't want to see cool visuals. its just that I've heard the experience can go bad if you're in a bad mood
>>
>>38586252

Depending on the person you'll either be okay or need blood tests done to determine if Kratom has done damage to your liver. Some people report that they get liver pain after taking Kratom and that they either have to slow down or stop completely.

Alcohol is a lot slower as far as liver damage goes unless you are getting blackout drunk everytime.

You really only have bad trips on LSD/Shrooms when a few conditions are met

>taking too much (usually 100-150ug is a normal dose for full effect - I take 10ug when I microdose)
>you trip in an unfamiliar/uncomfortable setting
>you are always thinking depressive/bad thoughts while tripping
>you trip alone or with people you don't feel comfortable around.
>watching or listening to depressing/scary music or tv.
>not letting yourself go to the visuals and fighting the trip.
>>
>>38586052
I looked up the effects for kratom and I gotta say, I'm interested
>>
I think you should at least one drug out of these categories but in general stay away from the most dangerous/hard stuff and do something reputable that still gives the experience:

>Opiates
Find oxy pills, forget about heroin and fentanyl.

>Benzos
Stay away from short-acting benzos (e.g. lorazepam) and stick to the more gradual-effect ones (clonazepam).

>Gabapentinoids
Hard to find, but if you can get your hands on pregabalin you are in for the most phenomenal experience. It's like being on molly but the stimulating component is replaced with a relaxation and opiate-like bliss (no opioid receptor activity though).

>Glutamate antagonists
You can buy this stuff legally (L-Theanine) and use it to augment any stimulant drug to 'take the edge off'.

>Dissociatives
I see you've tried DXM, but ketamine is really the pinnacle here

>Stimulants
I think amphetamines (e.g. lisdexamfetamine) are the perfect balance. Stimulating enough to give you a rush and confidence, but not very toxic or likely to induce psychosis (compared to meth and cocaine).

>Psychedelics
Stay away from research chemicals and get your hands on LSD/Shrooms/DMT. This is the one class that will actually take you being prepared because you're not guaranteed a good time unless you steer the ship right.

>Deliriants
Do not try this shit (especially DPH). There's is zero recreational potential. It's a nightmare made meme that gullible people come to believe in.
>>
File: IMG_3466.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>38586463
alprazolam all the way, as far as benzos are concerned. it's a very robot kinda drug, for social anxiety and whatnot
>>
>>38585781
What about alcohol desu
>>
>>38586596
already do it
I didn't put it on the list since no one considers it a drug
>>
>>38586671
It is

So is caffeine tbqh my familia

t. Drunk
>>
this whole microdose shit is faggot
take a whole bunch you fucking hippster fucks
>>
>>38586596

alcohol is such a meh drug though.

> good that there is lots of variety in flavors, styles, beer, liquor, spirits, wine, etc.
>being buzzed or slightly above that is about the best state of the alcohol "high".
>being drunk is shit...too much loss speech control, vision, and motor control.
>withdrawals and especially stopped cold turkey can kill you if your an alcoholic.
>>
File: drugs.jpg (67KB, 580x493px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
67KB, 580x493px
>>38586774
3 drugs that can kill you if sobered
>booze
>benzos
>barbituates

Loss of motorcontrol is however an interesting experince in the palate of the drug tripper
>>
>I don't care about the bad side effects of the drugs, I just want to feel good

A lot of the side effects of a lot of drugs can make you feel bad, though.
>>
>>38586372
Don't expect much. If you take too much you just get nauseous, so a normal dose is like a microdose of heroin. You feel warm inside and "lighter" but it's not quite euphoria
>>
>>38586915
>Loss of motorcontrol
Man I hate that feeling from the bottom of my heart
>>
NBOMe is the shit robots take a few tabs of that and you'll be golden.
>>
amphetamines
coke

uppers are harmless
>>
>>38585781
ganja is best
>>
File: found_on_rblackpeopl.jpg (121KB, 1071x1020px) Image search: [Google]
found_on_rblackpeopl.jpg
121KB, 1071x1020px
>>38585781
Computer duster
LSD
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.