[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: hug-clipart-bear-hug-clipart-1.gif (40KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
hug-clipart-bear-hug-clipart-1.gif
40KB, 300x425px
Make a list of every problem you have and try to help other anons
>>
I'm a lonely man and I want tomboy friends. Preferably cute ones.
Please help me.
>>
>>38585581
Women are the worst types of friends you could ever have. Try to find a group of guys who have similar hobbies to hang out with. Loneliness can be solved if you don't go after women and base your whole life on them.
>>
>>38585683
>Try to find a group of guys who have similar hobbies to hang out with
I already have that, but I'm still lonely. I have non-malicious private life goals that talking to women could help out with, or help me prepare for. Plus tomboys are amazing. Especially cute ones.
>>
File: 1499492809323.gif (276KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499492809323.gif
276KB, 472x360px
>>38585554
How do you cultivate a desire to do things?
>>
>>38585779
You have to want it
>>
>>38585739
Well, if you have friends that you're still lonely around, are they your friends? Anyways, don't fall for the female friend meme. Women cannot be your friend, and if you get into a relationship with one, realize that they only love you for what resources you have.
>>
>>38585834
Yeah they're really my friends, but that doesn't mean I can't feel lonely
Don't try to meme me, buddy. You don't know what I want.
>>
>>38585554
18 years old and never pulled foreskin back, genuinely worried I have some funky diseases because it can smell awful at times. Tried pulling back but it's just to tight and am genuinely scared something bad might go wrong. Help.
>>
File: ComeOnNow.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
ComeOnNow.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>38585871
If you want to find a cute tomboy to make your blue pill life content go for it, buddy.
>>
>>38585554
I am lonely and I couldn't tell the only girl I've found interesting in my enyire life that I like her, it was more than 6 years ago but I still think in her, sometimes I like to imagine that we are happy and together, usually I end up crying but it's the only happy moment of the day; I can't find a job and have zero friends, the last time someone outside my family call me was 3 months ago wrong number; day by day my fears of going out of home are getting stronger, feeling stares at laughs aroung me makes me feel like shit but I'm too afraid of reality to try to face the fact that no one is looking and it's just self depreciation. The only reason of why I haven't killed myself is cause it would be terrible for my mom.
>>
File: 4.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
Should i take a construction/painting job with a bunch of mexicans or a job as a line cook with a bunch of mexicans?
>>
Feel like I am loser trying to make it
want to go buy 2 sixpacks and then make molatovs and burn down something
just feel so fucking pissed
>>
File: InteralChaos.jpg (17KB, 352x423px) Image search: [Google]
InteralChaos.jpg
17KB, 352x423px
>>38585916
Why would you ever kill yourself over a woman? Don't ever base your self worth of what society thinks of you. You're your own man. Get into a hobby, find a group of friends, and most of all, don't try to get into a relationship. Women only want you for your money.
>>
>>38585554
>sister self harms and might still be suicidal
>parents getting old/starting to need to be looked after or placed in home
>failing school
>me be 33 years old
>girlfriend of 5 years cheated on me/wants an open relationship/but only on her side(I would have to agree to only date her for things to continue; while she is allowed to see other people)
>said girlfriend borrowed over a 1000 from me right before the above stuff went down. i lent it since she promised to pay it back/I trusted her at the time. Now i fear if i end things I will never see any of it again.
>work dead end job to play for school i am failing
>can't pay for next semester if money is not returned
>still living at home, since if i move can't afford school no more, but living inside this house is slowly killing me

so yeah off the top of me head thats what needs fixing. any advice bots
>>
>>38585554
I can't go five minutes without thinking I'm the most hideous person on earth and then wanting to blow my brains out but remembering I can't do that because it's not fair on my family and friends.

I'm also going insane and feel like I'm dying all the time. I've tried everything but most foods make me feel like shit and I have a million health problems.

I'm just sick of life feeling like a cruel joke. As if God made me for laughs and is just laughing his arse off right now over how pathetic and shit my life is.

I'm sorry I don't think I can help anyone else because I'm worse than useless and I'm crying the night before my birthday.
>>
File: HardyLaughter.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
HardyLaughter.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>38585977
>girlfriend of 5 years cheated on me

He actually fell for the girlfriend meme
>>
>>38585977
Your sister is top priority. Spend more time with her. Physically and verbally tell her you care about her.
And drop the whore gf, shit can't be fixed. Call the cops to get your money back if you have to.
>>
>>38585581
HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS CHEATSHEET

online long distance friendship
(chat, voice chat and videochat)
(sorted by autism level)
>kik threads on 4chan
>steam groups
>forums relative to your interest
>tinder/grindr with fake gps locations
>instagram/facebook

real life friendship
first stage (0 friends)
>calling and hanging out with old friends
>hobbies, activities (for ex. learn to play an instrument)
>courses, school, work
>team sports
stage 2 (>0 friends)
>hanging out, meet friends of friend, ask your friend if he can help you making new friends
>if you are invited to parties or any activity go there and meet new friends
>>
>>38585554
I can't for the life of me stick to an actual routine, basically what I do most every day is 4chan, vidya, youtube or some other online time waster. Tried to quit cold turkey once but it took me to a pretty dark place. That week I realized the only human interactions I had were here and that made me even more neurotic than I had been, without this place I really have nothing and ironically, because of this place I am nothing.

I think if I can stick to a routine I could leave in a much more healthy way but I don't really know how to manage that.
>>
>>38586100
you do have a routine now, its just one you don't like.
basically just pick ONE thing you want to do, a thing that would make you feel better about yourself for having done this thing could be learning a language, learning to draw, cleaning up your room, go running for an hour etc. slid said activity into your day at an pointed time.

now when time hits do the thing, you don't have to do it fully, or for very long at first.like if you pick cleaning, just pick up a little, if running only do 10 minutes. important bit is just starting and keeping to it.

once you have been doing said thing consistently for a week or two, only then start slowly expand time you be doing the thing.

only when you're good at sticking to doing your chosen thing everyday for the expanded time amount should you con. when you add another one do it in the same way as you started with your first one.

do it this way since humans are creatures of habit, and it takes time to establish a pattern in your daily live. since right you're just mindlessly running on habits you developed haphazardly.

you also sound lonely, so i would recommend trying to follow this>>38586051
since it might help
>>
>>38586231
>only when you're good at sticking to doing your chosen thing everyday for the expanded time amount should you consider adding another activity to your daily routine.
also remember when you add another one, to do it in the same way as you started with your first one.
>>
>>38585779
before thinking about what you need to do, think about what you really need
it can be anything for example I need a hug

>>38585885
because asking a doctor is too hard
(just remember to ask to not be circumcised)

>>38585916
you need a friend right now, read the guide I posted above

>>38585967
you need to relax and take your time, think about what are your real goals and what you can do without

>>38585999
being ugly is shit but not the worst thing
first of all you can still find love some day, you just have to lower your standard there's a lot of fiona's waiting for you out there
you can alway improve your look a bit anyway no matter how ugly you are right now
looks like you're having some mental issues too, maybe you need professional help, try with a therapist
Perhaps you don't have mental issues and you're having a very bad life right now, talk about it with a friend, if you don't have one make a friend (read the guide above)
I don't know if it will help but I'm feeling very bad too, if we were close I would give you a very warm hug, be good my friend

>>38586029
I agree with this post
>>
>>38585999
>>38586350

pardon I read wrong, health issues, not mental health issues
well it's a very shitty situation try to enjoy at least whatever little thing you have, I'm sorry I have nothing helpfull to say, I for example suffer from insomnia and everyday is pain
>>
I'm lonely but I don't think I know how to love or open up to other people.

When I'm trying to do something, I often give up because I feel like it's hopeless.
>>
>>38586461
Do you have at least one friend?
What do you feel about him?
>>
>>38586483
Yeah I have two friends. One is nice because he's really relaxed, the other because he takes things seriously. I like drinking and playing video games with them.
>>
>>38586231
Slow and steady progress, never stopping doing what I need to do each day even if it's only a few minutes of doing it and expanding to more and more habits gradually like a snowball effect? I like it

I am incredibly lonely, I do have a couple of old friends. I think about 2 in particular almost every single day despite not having proper conversations in months. Though one is a married/engaged woman I fell in love with prior to knowing the fact and another is a bro but has tried to drag me down and shits on me for not having more hours on steam. Not sure if it'd be healthy to try to get in touch again but it might fill the void.
>>
>>38586508
Have you ever talked about your worries with them?
Friends are not only for laughs and good times, this is what opening up means
>>
>>38585885
it sounds like you might have a build up of smegma if it smells bad, which is likely if you've never pulled your foreskin back all the way.

since you haven't pulled it all the way back you might have Phimosis, which isn't a super bad issue.

like google how to about how to clean your penis correctly and how to handle phimosis. since if it isn't too bad there are streches you can do to loosen the thing up.

also I had a friend who had a bad case of Phimosis but after his first time having sex he said he felt a "pop" and now he doesn't have that issue anymore/it opened up his tight foreskin so movement is ok now.

should you decide to see a doctor under NO circumstances let them talk you into cutting your foreskin off. since no matter how tight your foreskin is, there are ways to open it up/loosen it without cutting it off. so don't listen if they insist on it.
>>
>>38586547
I talk about something that pissed me off at work or something.
>>
>>38586546
social issues i have a harder time helping with. but i would recommend trying to send a random, short message to one of the friends you've been thinking about(not the one you've fallen for). keep the content/tone of the message light.

since a few months is not too long a time period for it to be weird to say hi out of the blue. like either they will say hi back and if things go well you get to hangout with them again, or they don't and you're no worse off for trying.

do not talk to the one you have feelings for, since it will only extend the pain and slow down your ability to move on and find other people.
>>
>>38586594
Then try to talk to them about this:

"I'm lonely but I don't think I know how to love or open up to other people.
When I'm trying to do something, I often give up because I feel like it's hopeless."

Also what did you mean with the second statement?
>>
My uncle is currently living with me and my family; however, he poses as an extremely dangerous threat to my family. He does drugs ( not sure what kind), and acts all crazy around my family and I . (Im currently 15 btw) My father does not want to report him due to the immense anount of love he possesses towards him. This descion is drastically affecting the comfort level I feel in my own household, as I rarely feel safe. I want to report him to the authorities but I am afraid of the consequences my family might suffer. For example, I am afraid my 2 brothers ( 16 and 12 y/o) and sister (2yo) and I will be taken to a foster home as my father failed to provide a safe environment. Im also afraid my parents will be thrown in jail as they were aware of the situation. Everyone in my family wants him gone but my father refuses. Please help me, I am afraid of what is come if i do not act on the manner.
>>
>>38586658
How do you drop something like that in a conversation? I can't imagine that going well at all.

The part about things being hopeless? It's like, I don't see a point in practicing any kind of self improvement. Of course I know that improvement won't come without practice, it's just that it won't matter or solve anything. Perhaps it's just an excuse to be lazy.
>>
>>38586739
i think what you fear would likely be the outcome if you reported your uncle.

thing is likely should things turn south with your uncle, you'll all end up in a foster home anyways.

I would suggest trying to find out if there is anyone in your extended family(other uncles or grandparents) willing to take the uncle in or if there is anyways your dad or family could afford to pay for an apartment to said uncle to live else where.

or you could try talking to your dad and explaining that your uncle needs help, so a condition for him to live with you guys is that he has to get help for his addiction.

thing is since you're 15 it is unlikely your dad will listen to you, and if everyone is against uncle and he's still there; i doubt anything you could say would alter your dads mind and outlook on this issue anyways. Since talking from other people hasn't worked so far anyways:/
>>
File: téléchargement (3).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (3).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>38585554
I'm an unmotivated NEET that retreated, because I couldn't bear the mistreatment and mockery that I've received and been receiving from people that I don't even know, but that are aware of some of my wrongdoings (amogst them I'm sure there are certainly things egxagerated and made-up, but there are many real ones that I'm guilty of and that made ppl turn against me). I'm even mocked here - in my place of retreat and I'm yet too young for wizchan, they will not let me in. People perceive me as a totally bad person, based on those information that were leaked or their interpretations of my behaviour and seriously wish me death, like a person can be totally bad... Though I've never really tried 'at life', my aphaty is inacceptable even to me. But the worst thing, that I'm stalked, that push me even more into my NEETdoom and makes me even more demotivated... So Robots, it's quite complicated, a typical robot problem
>tfw no gf
seems like nothing in comparision.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.