[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you think about kilIing yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 1406769766382.png (139KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1406769766382.png
139KB, 500x375px
How often do you think about kilIing yourself?
>>
>>38584248
I don't I'm cured
>sorry to dissapoint you all
>>
>>38584248
Every day. Why do you ask, anon?

I just have a few hopes that keep me going.
35 year old wizard here by the way.
>>
>>38584248
whenever I'm alone with my thoughts
>>
>>38584248
Suicide may also be a running theme for schizoid individuals, though they are not likely to actually attempt one. They might be down and depressed when all possible connections have been cut off, but as long as there is some relationship or even hope for one the risk will be low. The idea of suicide is a driving force against the person's schizoid defenses. As Klein says: "For some schizoid patients, its presence is like a faint, barely discernible background noise, and rarely reaches a level that breaks into consciousness. For others, it is an ominous presence, an emotional sword of Damocles. In any case, it is an underlying dread that they all experience."
>>
A couple of times a week.
>>
>>38584287
>Every day. Why do you ask, anon?

Because I do every day too. Wanted to see if I was or wasn't the only one.
>>
>>38584248
Generally a few times a day. Every now and again, I go a day without suicidal thoughts, but they're few and far between.
>>
File: suicidal.png (501KB, 910x914px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal.png
501KB, 910x914px
>>38584248
Almost every day. But I haven't gone farther than putting a belt around my neck; I'm still too afraid of pain to do it desu.
>>
File: New Canvas.png (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
122KB, 800x600px
>>38584316
Werid. I as just reading the wikipedia page on schizods too.
>>
File: ii7g6qvwtkly.jpg (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ii7g6qvwtkly.jpg
59KB, 1024x768px
I'm like 4 levels of nihilism deep boys. Existence is pointless for all of life on earth. We are just stupid worms that grew spines and brains and were cursed with self awareness. Killing myself would have the same impact on the universe as farting would: none.
>>
File: ayy.png (288KB, 486x541px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
288KB, 486x541px
>>38584360
Yeah I hear ya. At my job it's easy to get lost in my thoughts as I luckily don't need to deal with customers.

I just put on a nice facade, even thought I live with my mom (I still support myself) I work out to look the part, I bought a compact car to make it look like i'm not compensating for anything.
All my social ties have disappeared, part of that reason is I'm a virgin in my 30s.

Hey. At least no matter how much we wanna die right now at least we know it's going to happen eventually, right fellas? Lookin forward to that peace at least.
>>
Is it normal do think about suicide frequently, knowing you will not really do it?
>>
File: tfw (2).jpg (105KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105KB, 633x758px
>>38584461
>Hey. At least no matter how much we wanna die right now at least we know it's going to happen eventually, right fellas?

Yeah, the years are getting shorter but the days keep getting longer though. It takes a toll
>>
>>38584501
To*
Orignl
>>
Quite often.
I might finally do it this week, though. See you on the other side, bros.
>>
Almost daily.
>TFW got an appointment with the GP today and for some reason I'm in an up beat mood. What the fuck lads.
>>
>>38584519
YEah I know your feel.

I get slim hopes that we will get a good tech breakthrough or some BS, it's shit like that keeps me a bit curious for tomorrow. Anyways bots, i gotta get up at 5am and spend 8hours wondering what the point of anything is before I get home to shut my mind off.

If this thread is still goin i'll pop in to hang.
>>
>>38584541
>I might finally do it this week, though. See you on the other side, bros.

godspeed
>>
File: Esoteric anguish.jpg (70KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
Esoteric anguish.jpg
70KB, 548x548px
>>38584248
In 15 second intervals, perpetually.
>>
>>38584248
I contemplate killing myself several times an hour on average, but I know I am too much of a coward to hang myself and I cannot get guns in my country.

I know I will have to do it one day, otherwise I will become a decrepit lonely old man.
>>
nearly constantly, all day every single day
>>
Since I was a kid, I feared death more then anything. I would imagine the universe, years and years going by, millions of them. I don't know what happens, I would jump out of my bed, screaming and panicking.

I always ran to the kitchen, drank some water and returned to my bed, somehow falling asleep eventually. In my more recent years I would be angry at myself
>why is this still happening?

And despite all this fear I still have, this dread creeping up on me constantly, I start to feel suicidal. How could I fear death so much, but want to kill myself? It really makes no fucking sense
>>
origami
erryday
>>
i used to think about it once a month and almost go through with it but end up just self harming
but i started taking phenibut and working out and losing weight and now i dont think about it at all
feelsgoodman
>>
File: mea culpa.jpg (612KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mea culpa.jpg
612KB, 1280x960px
Maybe every other day. Researching suicide methods by criteria of effectiveness/ painfulness is a significant hobby of mine.
>>
Everyday. Don't think I'll actually do it until my 40s though.
>>
File: IMG_0040.png (2MB, 853x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.png
2MB, 853x1600px
>>38584248
Am I suicidal? I honestly don't know.

While I've never had serious urges, I fantasize almost daily about suicide. I love thinking about what would happen to my family and others I know after my death.

I love thinking up new methods, painless ones and ones to scares normies.

I sometimes have fantasies about my family dying and leaving me alone with an excuse to end it all. I also rarely have homicidal fantasies.

I've never actually attempted suicide, but I self-harm quite frequently.

So am I suicidal or an edgelord faggot?
>>
>>38584541
Rest in pickles
0riginal
>>
>>38585083
I used to be mind fucked by death and knowing that i would cease to exist and just be another spec that no one would remember in a small era that will be later insignificant.

Now, I think about embracing it more because I feel devoid of any happiness and worth in the world. I can't live with myself when I'm alone. I feel listless. Even around people, I feel like I don't contribute to anything.
I just want to feel something positive... i drink to feel some sort of euphoria or elevation in state from what i currently live with.

some days i can cope, others i want to hurt myself to feel something or to see if it would even work? i think i lose touch with reality a lot of the time.
>>
>>38585222
you sound pretty edgy and seem to need constant validation.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.