[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TICK TOCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: smartyetretardedNEET.png (50KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
smartyetretardedNEET.png
50KB, 296x272px
hey there, wagie. noseberg got you pushing too many pencils? ha. you look exhausted better scram to bed and get some shut eye before your next big day of slavery. just try not to let the thoughts of your unhappy life engulf you and keep you up again.

oh, the surge of knowledge and enlightenment just went through my brain. nothing your degenerate drugs can give you other than a costly high.

and what will i be doing on this romantic night? well i have a yummy 3 cheese rigatoni in the oven and need someone to share it with, but since your too tired i guess i'll just eat it all myself. ahh the NEET life is a dream come true, wagie. what goes through your head when you just stare blankly into that monitor at work? are you thinking about when noseburgs gonna come and yell at you? or are you thinking about what could have been? Well, whatever it is it's keeping you from fuffiling your duty of making ME NEETbux. oh my! it's ready, see you tomorrow, wagecuck the clock is ticking.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-20-01.22.43.jpg (72KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-20-01.22.43.jpg
72KB, 573x573px
Jokes on you neetfag
I'm actually able to use my funds (which I enjoy earning) to support a satisfying lifestyle
>>
File: sadbret.png (120KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sadbret.png
120KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw just a wagie trying to save some money, so I can travel and live with my LDR gf
>all these bills prolong the time we're apart
>>
>>38583986

>LDR
>NORMIE GTFO REEEEE

But for real - she's probably fucking someone on the side
>>
File: 1500714116414.png (178KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1500714116414.png
178KB, 409x406px
'Good morning wag--'

DAD BURSTS IN

'OH MY FUCKING GOD, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU PATHETIC LOSER, ALL YOU DO IS JUST POST STUPID FUCKING FROGS ON THAT FAGGOTY WEBSITE AND WATCH KIDS CARTOONS ALL DAY.'

'ME AND YOUR MOTHER ARE SICK OF YOU BEING A LEECH, YOU HAVE FOUR WEEKS TO GET A JOB OR YOU'LL BE ON THE STREETS; GOD YOU'RE SO WORTHLESS, I WISH I COULD REABSORB YOU INTO MY NUTSACK AND PRODUCE SOMEONE WHO'S NOT A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER RETARD
>>
>>38584141
i don't like this pepe he looks scary
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.