[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister is dating a fucking muslim Chad. It's over.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499426635062.png (460KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499426635062.png
460KB, 1008x720px
My sister is dating a fucking muslim Chad.
It's over.
>>
Your sister must be a pretty sexy goat.
>>
>>38583600
almost same
>tfw my step sister is pregnant to an illegal Muslim guy who only wants to have a kid with her because he can't stay in the country anymore and she's too retarded to realize it.
meh, i couldn't really give a shit but having a muslim in the family pisses me off. they'll probably get divorced in like 3 years since they have nothing in common and the kid is going to live with a single mother.
>tfw the kid's a future robot.
>>
File: 1490904804067.png (320KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490904804067.png
320KB, 680x365px
don't fret goy, you cant judge her. you arent a bigot are you? I might have to report you to the ADL, oy vey.
>>
>>38583600
So the man in the boat is no longer wearing his hoodie?

Thats right, I said it.
>>
>>38583600
hey zambz can you stop making threads
>>
>>38583600
Put a bullet in his head. End the mudslimes
>>
My sister is a single mother trainwreck, but at least her baby is white.
>>
>>38583631
i commend the effort that went into this post
>>
>>38583600
Lol, you know he is only using her as a fuck toy. Muslims date and fuck non muslims, but they always go back to their home countries to marry a muslim.
>>
Why would you be upset about that? At least you know your sister is with someone honest, faithful, that doesn't drink or party, etc
>>
File: 1465332664842.jpg (84KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
1465332664842.jpg
84KB, 700x504px
>>38585173
>honest, faithful, that doesn't drink or party, etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.