[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dvg/ - Daily Virginity General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: PurityNCard.jpg.cf.jpg (19KB, 225x345px) Image search: [Google]
PurityNCard.jpg.cf.jpg
19KB, 225x345px
More on the blessedness of virginity.

>And I saw: and behold a Lamb stood on Mount Sion, and with him n hundred forty-four thousand having his name, and the name of his Father, written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of great thunder: and the voice which I heard, was as of harpers, harping on their harps. And they sung as it were a new canticle, before the throne, and before the four animals, and the ancients, and no man could say the canticle, but those hundred forty-four thousand, who were purchased from the earth. These are they who were not defiled with women: for they are virgins. These follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were purchased from among men, the first-fruits to God, and to the Lamb: And in their mouth there was found no lie: for they are without spot before the throne of God.
Apocalypse 14:1-5
>>
File: 4621.644l.jpg (122KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
4621.644l.jpg
122KB, 1000x600px
>His disciples say unto him: If the case of a man with his wife be so, it is not good to marry. He said to them: All receive not this word, but they to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs, who were born so from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, who were made so by men: and there are eunuchs, who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven. He that can receive, let him receiveit.
>>
File: red-rose-119.jpg.cf.jpg (18KB, 764x399px) Image search: [Google]
red-rose-119.jpg.cf.jpg
18KB, 764x399px
Purity postan.
>>
>>38582983
>being such a beta that you try to justify your virginity with an imaginary creator whise existence was """proven""" by a herd of jews millenia ago
sigh
>>
I don't think too many of us are virgins by a matter of choice.
>>
>This, therefore, I say, brethren: the time is short: it remaineth, that they also who have wives, be as if they had none: And they who weep, as though they wept not: and they who rejoice, as if they rejoiced not: and they who buy, as if they possessed not: And they who use this world, as if they used it not: for the figure of this world passeth away. But I would have you to be without solicitude. He that is without a wife, is solicitous for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please God. But he that is with a wife, is solicitous for the things of the world, how he may please his wife: and he is divided. And the unmarried woman and the virgin thinketh on the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she that is married thinketh on the things of the world, how she may please her husband. And this I speak for your profit: not to cast a snare upon you, but for that which is decent, and which may give you power to attend upon the Lord, without impediment.
>>
>>38583641
Then we have been blessed all the more to have been spared even the temptation of women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.