[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NUKES. DONT. EXIST.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0704.jpg (327KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.jpg
327KB, 600x900px
It's normie tier bullshit.

https://youtu.be/V7PLEi8Vk_c
>>
>>38582863
My mom's best friend is an injun and her dad worked as a carpenter setting up the los alamos site where they first made the bomb. They also settled in NV during the 50's and lived there for ~30 years and reported seeing multiple detonations. They're real m8
>>
nigga you're retarded
>>
>>38582863
Are people seriously stupid enough to believe this? You can literally go to the test sites and detect the residual radiation from testing.

Also why the fuck would they lie about this shit? Around 10 countries, many who don't like eachother, have them.

Who the fuck would the lie be for?
>>
>>38583129
*SMACKS LIPS* MAAAAYNE YOU WITE FOLK ALWAYS TRYNA USE LOGIC N SHIET
>>
File: 1488493528638.jpg (85KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1488493528638.jpg
85KB, 800x536px
>>38583129
>residual radiation
Plutonium was deliberately inserted into the ground at each one of these so-called "test sites" in order to fool enemy spies.
>why would they lie
Germany started spreading false rumours about working on a better bomb to reduce Allied morale, so the US decided to lie right back and claim they actually invented them. In record time, too! Then Russia started their own campaign of lies, and the rest is history. Any country smart enough to realize that this whole clusterfuck is just a chain of lies can start their own campaign and blackmail everyone else into letting them alone. Anyone who doesn't, well, just look at Iran.
>who would the lie be for
Initially, for the Axis. But the US, Russia and all those other "nuclear weapon states" can't just admit they lied today. That'd be suicide.

>inb4 hiroshima
British bombs plus good old-fashioned American treachery. Hiroshima was just Hamburg 2.0, except the US then took over Japan and started writing their history books for them under the guise of "rebuilding".

>>38583036
Even Wikipedia, the quintessential American propaganda machine, admits that "any sufficiently energetic detonation or deflagration will produce [a mushroom cloud]". There's no reason to think any of these sightings were caused by nuclear weapons.

The truth is out there. Your opinions come from state-authorized schools and state-supported media. Don't fall for their lies.
>>
>>38583523
>Even Wikipedia, the quintessential American propaganda machine, admits that "any sufficiently energetic detonation or deflagration will produce [a mushroom cloud]". There's no reason to think any of these sightings were caused by nuclear weapons.

In other words, we have weapons as strong as those fake nukes, but they're not nuclear?What's the significance of that kek.

Also, how would you explain nuclear sanctions, nuclear energy facilities, and nuclear accidents (e.g. Chernobyl)?
>>
>>38582863
Fuck off shill.

I'm not going to assume this is original, but instead use this time to inform everyone here that anytime someone posts a youtube video in the opening post it is 100% factually guaranteed that the individual either consciously or unconsciously (read: is a normie and was fooled) wants to spread the influence and financial benefits of a corporate entity to this board.
>>
File: 1482579721560.jpg (78KB, 800x465px) Image search: [Google]
1482579721560.jpg
78KB, 800x465px
>>38583582
I never said radioactivity and nuclear materials don't exist, anon. I'm simply saying we've never built a bomb out of them. The idea that we can somehow make uranium or plutonium explode, that supercriticality is somehow fast enough to make a bomb out of, is complete bollocks. Any nuclear engineer could tell you that. If they could actually communicate with you over an unmonitored channel, that is.

>nuclear sanctions
Against Iran, you mean? I mentioned them in the previous post. They're getting sanctioned because doing actual research in this area is absolutely verboten. They didn't figure out the lie.

>nuclear energy facilities
You can use nuclear reactions to generate heat, but they're not useful for much more than that.

>nuclear accidents
There's a big difference between a reactor melting down and a reactor going boom.
>>
File: 1469464330918.jpg (56KB, 754x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469464330918.jpg
56KB, 754x800px
>>38583582
Oh, and since I forgot to address your first point, the idea behind nuclear weapons wasn't to build more powerful bombs. You can get arbitrarily large explosions just by upping the quantity of explosives you use.
The idea was to build weapons that could exceed the explosive force/quantity ratio of a conventional bomb, i.e. to up the quality of the explosives.
>>
>>38583840
They dropped them out of planes and it made a mushroom cloud. What traditional explosives can you link me to would be able to fit into a plane's payload and cause that kind of explosion? If it's secret tech it may as well be nuclear.
>>
>>38583873
What, you think you can't get a mushroom cloud with a bunch of Valkyries and some timed explosives?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.